Hello!

Intersystems is a fascinating yet niche marketed.
We are using it, but we struggle to find good developers to join us to work on Caché or Ensemble products.

Who is interested into joining us? the job will be in Geneva, Switzerland!

For more information, please drop me an email to: erika.stegagnini@ch.randstad.com or call me directly +41 58 2015408.

Thanks!
Erika

1 0
0 830

Good day, every process in my software is about to update 3 specific globals in row when the process is called to do some job. I need to guarantee that during updating of those globals with multiple processes there is only one process that is actually working with those globals. Moreover I need my globals unreadable if other process is in critical area.

Example:

1 8
0 683
Question
· Mar 17, 2017
Convert HL7 to FHIR

Hello Greetings-

I am exploring on converting HL7 to FHIR.

1. I saw there are built in DTLs “FHIR.FromSDA” and “FHIR.ToSDA” to convert SDA -> FHIR and FHIR -> SDA. Similarly Do Intersystems have DTLs for HL7 -> FHIR and FHIR -> HL7?

2. The reason why I am asking is, I see in HSLIB namespace HS->GateWay->HL7->HL7toSDA3 and HS->GateWay->SDA3->SDA3toHL7 DTLs. Like-wise I am trying to locate HL7 -> FHIR and FHIR -> HL7. Please help me to locate them

1 3
2 2K

I'm getting this error a lot in Atelier. These are not extremely large files, and I can't seem to find a magic line count or byte size that triggers the issue to occur.

I'm using the latest (I believe) version 1.0.262. Is there a setting that allows larger files to be parsed successfully within the editor?

1 7
0 506
Question
· Aug 3, 2017
DeepSee time series - season

Hello,

I have a series of data organized by time (year and month) so I can use a time dimension to drill down data. So far so good.

However, I need to display the data not by calendar years and months but rather by seasons. The season has 12 calendar months but starts in September. So I'd like to see the data from September / Year N to August / Year N+1 using the same hierarchy as normal time dimension.

Has anyone done something similar?

Obviously, the season can start by any month, not only September :)

TIA!

1 3
0 259
Question
· Oct 24, 2016
Multiple Rulesets

Hi,

In my routing rules I'd like to work with multiple rulesets. When running the proces, it only seems to execute the first ruleset.

Is it possible to have multiple rulesets active in the same business rule, or is there another way to not have to jam all rules in the same ruleset?

Thanks in advance,

Joost Houwen

1 4
0 451

Hi, Community!

Recently we announced Developer Community Meetup in Cambridge, MA. Let me describe what is it.

Meetup it's a one evening event where you can enjoy some sessions by presenters (today InterSystems engineers, tomorrow you can be a presenter) and chat with local developers and InterSystems developers, engineers and product managers (depends on who is in town) and discuss your problems, experience, and success with InterSystems technologies.

1 0
0 262
Question
· Jul 13, 2017
EmergencyId startup

Hello, I am writing to request assistance on an issue I appear to be having when accessing Ensemble. I have it running on a Windows virtual machine, on a Mac laptop, and am trying to access it through the emergency ID account. When starting Ensemble through the command line window using ccontrol start ENSEMBLE /Em... I get an error and Ensemble does not start. Below is the error message I am getting when checking the logs:

1 2
0 847

Hi, Community!

And so I continue with publishing of the tasks for the Final round of InterSystems Contest on InterSystems Caché and DeepSee as a part of IT Planet Student Championship in Sochi. This year we had about 2 000 participants in InterSystems Contest.

One of the tasks for the finals was to crack the black box and another to output 9876543210!

Here's the next task: gravity!

1 3
0 363

You might find it useful or not. It depends on what you can imagine it to be used with, like I had to.

Either way, I created a lib that can fetch environment variables from a file or from the OS where Caché is running.

Mostly know as dotenv. Many languages have it, so why not Caché?

The usage is pretty simple:

If you want to use OS env vars exclusively, just use the method:

1 3
0 407

I needed to pass through a file with Ensemble but the operation wasn't writing some filenames as given because the EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation 'sanitizes' filenames removing characters that are not valid on some operating
systems;
09000655_AEDC_C3344059_A/E_Martin Browne_09000655_201706221018.pdf
09000655_AEDC_C3344059_A#47E_Martin_Browne_09000655_201706221018.pdf

1 0
0 999
Question
· Jun 26, 2017
iFind and HTML text

I have a class with text property, which contains html text (usually pieces, so it may be invalid), here's a sample value:

<div moreinfo="none">Word1 Word2</div><br>
<a href = "123" >Word3</a>

When I add iFind index on text, there are at least two problems:

1 4
0 433