Thanks for your tip, using LogFile I've found what is the error.
The problem was that the configuration of the URL
but it works if "Web Service URL" has the full path.
I have other WS Clients and they are working with the Client Class in "Web Service Client Class" field
I think if the WS is like "http://myserver.com/path/service.asmx" it should be separated in both fields. However, if it is a Java WS (it hasn't class file) it sould be in URL field.
I'll bear in mind for future implementations.
Thanks for all your help.
Finally I've used that solution.
Welcome to the community
Log in or create a new account to continue
Please log in