Question
· Apr 1, 2022

2022.1 (Build 152U) Broke /api/atelier through WebGateway

Upgraded IRIS/Connect to 2022.1 and /api/atelier no longer works through a Web/CSPGateway.  Also upgraded the Web/CSPGateway to version WebGateway-2022.1.0.152.0 on Ubuntu and HTTPD Server version: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) with no luck as well.

It doesnt seem to matter if I add /api/atelier or /api/monitor to the enabled applications list, these routes do not make it back to the instance, however /csp, /csp/sys still does.

Am I missing a step in this upgrade process to serve these apps through Web/CSPGateway in the new kit version?

I can curl the monitor/atelier endpoints successfully directly from the IRIS instance with success.

Product version: IRIS 2022.1
$ZV: IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2022.1 (Build 152U) Fri Mar 18 2022 01:26:10 EDT
Discussion (2)3

Follow up here,  apache conf needed a directive for the move forward.

The previous Gateway/IRIS combination did not require the below apache directive, but the upgraded setup certainly required.

<Location />
CSP On
</Location>

Docs do not really show it called out directly to turn on this apache directive for the root at all in the documentation but that is what was done to make it compatible in the declared version combination in case you run into this combo on similar configurations.

Thanks to Connie at the WRC for taking an in-depth look in short order.