English word ="Other anemias" It is converted to french as printing "Autres anemies".But correct word is " Autres anémies".I wrote a program in the cache. But did not get the correct output.So How to solve this issue
I have an XML I am sending to an operation from a BPL. This is a query for Patient information from Epic using a web service. I created the operation using the add-in in Studio. I setup the BPL to do a Call and
By default, Analyzer executes queries as components are added. Often, there are times where you may know exactly what you are looking to do, and you do not want Analyzer to execute 5 queries as you drag and drop items onto rows/columns and select your filters. This is where toggling Auto-execute off can help.