In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and manager pledge to making participation in InterSystems Developers Community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
- We accept any claims and assesments regarding the behaviour and features of InterSystems Data platforms, but we don't accept and don't discuss the behaviour and level of service of any InterSystems departments and employees.
Project maintainers are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Project maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies to any public contribution to InterSystems Developers Community which could be found on community.intersystems.com, es.community.intersystems.com, and openexchange.intersystems.com. Representation of community may be further defined and clarified by InterSystems Community management.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The community team will review and investigate all complaints, and will respond in a way that it deems appropriate to the circumstances. The community team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
InterSystems Developer Community members who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the Community Management.