Hi Friends,

In my production already we have business components (business service , process, operations) and all are working fine.

Now I have change the package structure of few classes and want to update the references in settings for Business components in Management portal.

As this class field is read only , Any other way to update the class reference, instead of creating new business component?

1 3
0 140

I'm trying to send a message into a production on change a persistent object.

And when I change an object using SQL - I get an error,
when change the object using objectscript - I get a message (but not an error or exception)
But the most interesting - everything works fine (the object has been changed, and business service receives data)

Persistent class

1 2
0 262

Power BI dashboards provide us with a good way to analyze aggregated information. We can even choose time periods for aggregation (you can find more details regarding it in our article about drill down). However, we might still be interested in a detailed look at specific data points. With the right data filling, we can display detailed data for any column of the chart with all filters applied to that chart.

1 0
0 844

Hi Developers!

In August, you posted 77 new questions on Developer Community:

Questions

20 Questions to Make Meaningful Connections | Inc.com

And now it's time to announce the Key Questions of August chosen by InterSystems Experts!

1 0
0 206

Hello,

I need to run some clean up routine in the background so loss of my terminal session won't stop the process.

I found the JOB command in the documentation.
JOB | ObjectScript Reference | InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2022.1

When I try it, it doesn't seem to be doing much. I also expected this to become visible in the Background Tasks but that doesn't happen either.

Probably I am missing something.

1 5
1 296

Hi Community,

We are glad to invite you to the upcoming Interoperability Contest Kick-off Webinar: Building Sustainable Solutions! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Interoperability programming contest.

In this webinar, we'll show you some of the general principles and problems of solving sustainability challenges, as well as some great ideas that came up in hackathons for inspiration and do's and don'ts.

Also, we’ll discuss and answer the questions on how to build interoperability solutions using InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health.

Date & Time: Monday, August 29 – 09:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 Tomas Studenik, CEO of Insane Business Ideas and co-founder of Caelestinus
🗣 @Dean Andrews, Head of Developer Relations
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

1 3
0 285

Upgraded IRIS/Connect to 2022.1 and /api/atelier no longer works through a Web/CSPGateway. Also upgraded the Web/CSPGateway to version WebGateway-2022.1.0.152.0 on Ubuntu and HTTPD Server version: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) with no luck as well.

It doesnt seem to matter if I add /api/atelier or /api/monitor to the enabled applications list, these routes do not make it back to the instance, however /csp, /csp/sys still does.

1 2
0 258

We're excited to announce the launch of the Community Roundtable series!

Roundtable sessions are for you to learn new things and connect with other Community members. Each month we'll select a new topic, provide an overview and select a specific date and time for this event.

We drafted a couple of topics for the first roundtable to choose from, but most of all we want to hear what you'd love to discuss!

Navigate >> to this challenge << on Global Masters to choose the topic and suggest yours.

UPD: Challenge is closed. Thank you for voting and ideas! We will be announcing the topic for the first session shortly.

1 1
0 142

This is the fifth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas.

1 0
0 244

Hi Community,

In April 2022 InterSystems participated as a Gold Sponsor in MIT Hacking Medicine GrandHack – MIT's annual flagship hackathon introducing healthcare challenges to be solved by engineers, clinicians, designers, developers, and business people. This year we introduced the "Best Use of InterSystems FHIR Services" challenge (read more here) and awarded prizes to the three winning teams.

⏯ Sharing this recap video from MIT Hacking Medicine GrandHack so you could also catch the vibe of the event!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/914JkwkLYq0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 233
Question
· Dec 19, 2016
HL7 Section to JSON

Hi all,

I'm trying to convert a HL7 section to a XML or JSON string.

We need to save the content of PID section into a SQL Column, therefore we need to convert it into a XML o JSON string

is there any easy way to convert it?

I've tried to convert it directly into a DTL, but all my attempts have been unsuccessful

Best regards,

Francisco Lopez

1 6
0 1.4K
Question
· Aug 8, 2022
FHIR Package Loading Sadness

Im playing whack a mole importing an IG (which is a fairly typical exercise with fhir packages) through FHIR packages, and getting at some parts I cant seem to work around with some store errors...

Im getting MAXSTRING on `hl7.terminology.r4`:

1 3
0 326

This is the fourth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas.

1 0
0 275

Hey Developers,

In July, you posted 83 questions on Developer Community:

Spoiler

How to Answer an Unanswerable Question

And now it's time to announce the Key Questions of July, chosen by InterSystems Experts!

1 0
0 225

Hey Community,

Here is a digest of the Developer Community videos on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel in July 2022:

1 0
0 135

Now available: InterSystems Learning News for July 2022! See how you can:

• Sign up to be a beta tester for the InterSystems IRIS System Administration certification exam.
• Find opportunities to keep you and your team learning.
• Connect to InterSystems Cloud Services.
• Take a classroom course on InterSystems Change Control Record (CCR).

And more! Read all about it and subscribe in the July 2022 Learning News.

1 0
0 155
Question
· Nov 2, 2016
Healthshare FHIR Subscriptions

Hello All,

Having a recent project to create a FHIR repository, I want to know (as looking at the code) if HealthShare FHIR implementaton supports subscriptions?. I know it records the subscriptions ok, BUT does it handle sending the subscription out (based on the tags) to an endpoint (i.e. when a new FHIR request commits data that would trigger the subscription) ?, I'm 50% it doesn't, but would rather find out for sure before shoe horning something in.

Regards

1 9
0 1K