All time

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the inbuilt class: EnsLib.HL7.Service.FileService to pass through an HL7 ADT message as a part of an HL7 to FHIR transformation. We have a client requirement, where we are receiving an NTE segment as a part of the ADT message. I am trying to map the NTE segment to an OBX Segment. I need to implement a counter for OBX segment whenever a NTE segment is found and map the NTE fields to the new OBX segment

How do I implement the counter for OBX?

Thanks

Santosh

0 1
0 72
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,974 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Container Lifecycle - When is Your App Ready to Accept Work @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hALbMzols9o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 73

InterSystems Reports version 24.1 is now available from the InterSystems Software Distribution site in the Components section. The software is labeled InterSystems Reports Designer and InterSystems Reports Server and is available for Mac OSX, Windows and Linux operating systems.

This new release brings along some great enhancements from our partner, insightsoftware. InterSystems Reports 24.1 is powered by Logi Report Version 24.1SP2 and includes:

3 0
0 72

Hi, I am trying to optimize a method, I am only occasionally receiving Internal Server Error from GUI interaction and when viewing the Application Error Log in IRISHealth this is what I see. <UNDEFINED>%0Ac+3^%sqlcq.QM.uEgYAnxQ4duxnAiaOpZgvilz1tlo.1 *sqldata15d : CSP Error .

I have no idea how to read this and pinpoint the issue.

Full details below.

0 1
0 71

Hi, Community!

Do you think Generative AI can make your life easier? See some potential use cases for GenAI in the latest video from Learning Services:

Generative AI in Use

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5D8A0PDsV2A?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=5D8A0PDsV2A
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 71

Could any one tell me, how the index works in cache db, Consider for example, I have a table called "Employee" and the fields as "EMPID, EMPNAME, EMPAGE" and I am having index for EMPID as IDX_EMPID and trying to get the record using the following query as

SELECT * FROM EMPLOYEE WHERE EMPID="005"

and the table data be like

EMPID EMPNAME EMPAGE

001 ABC 20

002 AAA 21

003 ABB 23

004 BBB 20

005 BDF 24

006 EEE 22

0 2
0 69

The Application Services team is pleased to announce the release of git-source-control version 2.4.0, introducing several new features to the open-source project.

For those unfamiliar, git-source-control is an embedded (or "server-side") source control tool for InterSystems products, installed through the InterSystems Package Manager.

Here are the key additions to the 2.4.0 release:

3 0
1 71

We have an operation that sends a Rest request to an external endpoint. The request includes the secret, which shows up in the Message Viewer. While access to the Production is restricted to only those who need it, we have been asked to remove it from the Message Traces. Is there a way to hide certain information on the Message Viewer ?

Thanks for reading

0 2
1 69
Announcement
· May 15
Documentation New Look

The InterSystems documentation new look is pretty awesome. The integrated pervious release documentation are single page is really useful.

Dark mode and collapse the side bar option is cool!

8 0
0 71
While performing the IRIS upgrade on our backup test server I noticed the following error in the messages log after restarting IRIS:

04/26/24-16:28:36:788 (5701964) 1 [Utility.Event] (HSHCPRT) Failed to retrieve journal file #9567 from FCHHSHCPRTTX02/PRT: Failed to allocate a 33686036 byte tcp buffer for zlib compress.

Stumped on this one, I logged a WRC and looked at some things with support but was not able to resolve the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 3
0 67

Hi Community!

We know how frustrating it can be to receive a lot of emails (and we definitely don't want to add to your load), so here is how you can set up email notifications for the InterSystems Ideas portal.

By default, all registered users are subscribed to all categories of ideas. To change this, just enter your Ideas Portal profile, select "Edit Profile," then click inside the item "Weekly summary email," click on "Categories to highlight" and choose what you're interested in.

2 0
0 70

Hello everyone,

I have an issue related to Visual Studio Code and its InterSystems extension when exporting routines from the database to the file system.

The code entered via the terminal editor is encoded in DOS code page 437, but when I export it to my file system, even if I set the file opening to DOS CP 437, the accented characters which are two bytes long cause problems.

0 0
0 70

Hi

Is there a way to generate an MD5 checksum of a file by performing a checksum against the file's parts? We potentially have to process large files and therefore cannot keep the entire file in memory. From what I understand checksum related logic is typically stateful, allowing file data to be passed through sequentially, however it appears cache script offers only stateless functions offering a simple method of generating a single checksum hash from a single string (or stream), correct me if I'm wrong?

0 2
0 67

Hi everyone,

We have successfully configured the Patient Index and are now looking to bring it to upper environments. Our plan is to export the Linkage Definition and import it into higher environments to avoid any manual work. However, I am having trouble finding an export option in the Linkage Definition Designer and locating the globals that hold this setup.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or guidance on how to export/import the Patient Index configuration between environments.

Thank you in advance!

0 4
0 65

I would dearly love to avoid manually creating a SEF or XSD file to get the X12 832 (4010) schema into IRIS, but I have been hard pressed to find either downloadable resources or commercial options. The typical recommendation, edi-dev, seems to just do tooling that will help create SEF files, but no longer sells actual SEF files.

Anybody got any good resources that might have these schema files?

Thanks for any help!

Cordially,

Jonathan

0 2
0 67