InterSystems Open Exchange March 2021 Digest
✓ 431 published apps in total
✓ 650 downloads in March
✓ 1102 developers joined
Fast setup of ECP client / sever with almost no manual intervention.
Template and examples for creating a user interface for a smart home
Template and examples for creating a user interface for a media file storage
- introduced new addon system. use
./src/addons/simple-addon.component.tsas reference. Do not compile old addons - they won't work. Now there is no need to compile DSW with addon. Addon can be used in different build of DSW.
- added addon versioning support, checks and warning if inappropriate addon version loaded in DSW
- added detailed addons documentation
- added detailed addon example code with comments
- now addon builder produces correct and same names for addon files
my-addon.js(previously, Angular CLI creates
- now, after addition of new services to base widget class, there is no need to recompile and redeploy all addons
- updated to Angular 11.2.3
- changed folder for built addons to
- now all built addons are included in distribution undef
- WoldMap and HtmlViewer now separated from build and bundled as addons
- updated addons documentation(added section about local testing, added portlet information)
- added highcharts missing modules for addons
- fixed issue with widget type comparison for addons
- temporary disabled buildOptimizer to be able load addons on production releases
- added error logging for missing modules during addon loading
- fixed parallel addons loading issue
- added support for "horizontalControls"/"verticalControls" widgets
- added icon for PWA for Android/IOS
- fixed issue with "Show Zero" button (#171)
- improved meter widget (#166):
- added support for multiple meters
- added display of labels
- added display of threshold
- added display of target value
- fixed issue with values in range 0..1
- fixed issues with date interval filters (#167)
- fixed issues with dimension details (#172)
- removed '-' character from addons (#174)
- fixed polygon filename issue while loading polygons
- polygon in js format supported
- added missing main.js to dist
- fixed polygon loading issue
- fixed issue with settings loading and DefaultApp
- fixed styling issue with "Reset click filter" and "Back button"
- fixed issue with data values as empty string
- added missing files to dist
- fixed combo chart display issue
- added support for min/max values for combo chart percentage axis
- added support axis types for combo chart
- fixed issue with percentage axis labels rounding(eg. 52.33333333%)
- Windows x64 and macOS versions available
- Example of code on Rust
Added the platform for the rapid creation of a prototype of any solution. For example, Photo Album, Music Player, and Personal Books Library all come together in a user-friendly treasure chest design.v1.1.5
Added favotite linkv1.1.6
added permiss project
Fixed bug with incorrect handling of input parameters when operations were invoked via HTTP POST.v1.0.5
Updated version in module.xml
Update .png files and Description
Added a Unit Testv0.0.5
Added data model API for Riches.Category classv0.0.6
Enhanced the Account.csp to allow selecting a table to import data intov0.0.7
Added automated sizing for iframev1.0.2
Implemented proper security for /restapi Web Application to run Unauthenticated. Achieve successful import from Account.csp page into three tables, Category, Merchant and Transact
added command extension repov1.0.12
Added command: upgrade Update the versions of modules installed in the current namespace.v1.0.13
cmd -init Reload all commands. Run do ##class(%ZAPM.ext.zapp).init()
hist Alias: ?? Show all history.
hist -del Number_day Delete all history older than the number of days.
hist -add Number_hist Added history in list for non-removable.
hist -add Number_hist [name_cmd] [a/i/n] description Added history in list commans.v1.0.15
Added command: upg Update the versions of modules installed in the current namespace.
info Show more complete information about modules in the current namespace. info -m module Show file module.xml. info -f module List file in repository. info -r module Show file readme.md.v1.0.16
Added command: upg Update the versions of modules installed in the current namespace. info Show more complete information about modules in the current namespace. info -m module Show file module.xml. info -f module List file in repository. info -r module Show file readme.md.
added support editors
. Article's link . Class Creator - Create persistent classes for your projects with a simple wizard.v1.0.3
Youtube video with a brief explanation of a new feature in IRIS RAD Studiov1.0.4
added module.xml with zpm supportv1.0.5
module bump + fixed ModuleReferencesv1.0.6
DSW version fix, module bump, removed AnalyzeThis from repo and added as ModuleReference in module.xmlv1.0.7
Create class workaroundv1.0.9
code clean up for better use of ZPM
A method Start now supports arbitrary cron expressions too. The task name parameter is introduced to the Start method
Management of "-" and "_" in object names.
- add selectable installation of Command Extension ZME
- add demo video
set module name same as already in ZPM echoserver-wsock-iris
- Allow system files (% classes) to be searched from non-%SYS namespace.
- Improve README.
- Upgrade vulnerable dependencies.
isfs://server:namespace/syntax as an alternative to the
ns=NAMESPACEquery parameter (#450)
- Use new isfs notation in entries created by 'Add Server Namespace to Workspace' (#554)
- Load server-side (isfs) folder-specific snippets (#552)
- Improve snippets:
- Add a ///-comment tabstop at the start of all snippets used in class definitions.
- Add descriptive default text to more tabstops.
- Add third superclass to multi-superclass snippet.
- Uniformly use Capitalized command names and UPPERCASE function names in ObjectScript.
- Standardize body layout in definitions to reflect layout of result.
- Tidy how duplicate tabstops are used.
- Support searching all Studio document types when using symbol search (Cmd/Ctrl + T).
- Upgrade vulnerable dependency.
Included tags <Description> and <Keywords> to module.xml