"Missing Mirrored Databases Report" on one node of a mirrored IRIS DB after refresh
I want to refresh the TEST DB from LIVE.
On TESTTC02, I'm getting the error:
"Missing Mirrored Databases Report"
1. What causes this problem?
2. How do I fix it?
Thanks for any help
This is the basic plan for the refresh:
DR copy IRIS.DAT files -> TESTTC01
TESTTC01 IRIS.DAT files -> TESTTC02
These are the details:
SMP=System Management Portal – the GUI web interface into IRIS admin
DRTC01=DR node of LIVE (async mirror)
This is what I did:
0. on TESTTC01 SMP, "Remove Mirror Configuration"
1. Copied IRIS.DAT from TRAK-DRTC01 to TESTTC01 [IRIS down on both TRAK-DRTC01 and TESTTC01]
2. Start IRIS on TESTTC01
3. on TESTTC01, do ^MIRROR,Option 2 "Mirror Management",All (all databases)
4. on TESTTC01,SMP System Administration->Configuration->Mirror Settings->Create a Mirror
5. on TESTTC01,for all DB locations, "set status=##Class(SYS.Mirror).AddDatabase(<DB Location>)"
6. Copied IRIS.DAT from TESTTC01 to TESTTC02[IRIS down on both TESTTC01 and TESTTC02]
7. on TESTTC02 SMP, "Remove Mirror Configuration"
8. on TESTTC02 SMP, "Join as Failover"