Announcement
· May 1, 2023
CCR View Page Release

Hello,

As of today, all CCR users default to the new view UI on new logins. We don't expect any issues, but please report anything that you encounter.

All users will continue to have access to the classic UI for some time via a button at the top and bottom of the view page (see below).

1 1
0 147
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for April 2023.
General Stats
144 new posts published in April:
– 37 new articles
– 41 new announcements
– 65 new questions
– 1 new discussion
287 new members joined in April
11,243 posts published all time
9,188 members joined all time
1 0
0 216

Hi Everyone,
Do you know that April 22 was the Earth Day?
Join us in celebrating Earth Day on Global Masters - by learning about our efforts for sustainability and how you can drive change on a personal level.
There you will not only learn about ways to reduce your carbon footprint, but you will also have the opportunity to get some extra points for it. The campaign is live till April 30
It's also a good time to check the reward catalog - we added a couple of new prizes for several regions. Hope you will enjoy them!

1 0
0 91

I have a %GlobalBinaryStream object that I'm trying to save as a local file after being received through a SOAP Web Service.

To do this, I created a %Stream.FileBinary object and wanted to set where the stream copied to this object would be saved by using either the DefaultStreamDir() ClassMethod or the NewFileName() ClassMethod. However, the documentation isn't very helpful on how to use these ClassMethods.

Right now, I have the below code:

1 4
0 208

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL and IntegratedML Contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with the InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Thursday, April 27, 12 pm EDT | 6 pm CEST

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rXQtHFCYMWk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 129

We have a rule to disable a user account if they have not logged in for a certain number of days. IRIS Audit database logs many events such as login failures for example. It can be configured to log successful logins as well. We have IRIS clusters with many IRIS instances. I like to run queries against audit data from ALL IRIS instances and identify user accounts which have not logged into ANY IRIS instance.

1 1
0 142

I'm always on the lookout for tools that make the development and testing of my interfaces more efficient. A couple of years ago I came across HL7 Spy, from Inner Harbour Software. It quickly became my go-to tool for running message comparison reports for interface engine migrations, message statistics gathering, and troubleshooting message receipt and delivery. It also offered enhanced functionality for things like fetching messages via sftp that other tools don't provide.

I've recently been working with HL7 Spy's author, Jon Reis, to enable support for fetching messages directly from the Ensemble message store. Its SQL Loader feature now has native Caché/IRIS support, and I've contributed a small server-side class to support the extraction of messages using it.

1 5
1 1.1K
Article
· Apr 19, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #26

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

1 0
0 134

With the improvement of living standards, people pay more and more attention to physical health. And the healthy development of children has become more and more a topic of concern for parents. The child's physical development can be reflected from the child's height and weight. Therefore, it is of great significance to predict the height and weight in a timely manner.

1 0
1 142

InterSystems is pleased to announce the 2023.1 release of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, InterSystems IRIS for Health, HealthShare Health Connect, and InterSystems IRIS Studio are now Generally Available (GA).

2023.1 is an Extended Maintenance (EM) release. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2023.1.

1 0
0 322

I have a project where I will need to take an HL7 messages and transforms it into a multi-line flat file. I tried creating a complex record map but those require leading data to identify the record type I'm dealing with but based on the destination vendors spec they do not want any leading data prior to the actual data being sent. Also the lines in the output file require different pieces of data pull from different HL7 fields in the messages and in the third field in the flat file I need to generate a unique line number.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 9
0 497
Question
· Apr 14, 2023
Error with AutoML

Does anyone have any idea why there is such an error during model training? How can I change providers if my application does not have a management portal?

[S1000][400] [SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>] [Location: <ServerLoop>] [%msg: <ERROR #8104: Gateway Exception: <GATEWAY> java.lang.RuntimeException ai.h2o.automl.AutoML.inferDistribution(AutoML.java:572) Number of domains is equal to 1.>]

1 2
0 247

Trying to make some scripts to do some IRIS initialization during startup, I noticed that iris start and particularly stop takes too much time, and it starts to many processes in the background.

nostu is mostly useless for system initialization but could help in some scenarios, such as setup passwords, but it is still too slow

irisowner@4ea1bfb50b7f:~$ time iris start iris nostu
Starting IRIS
Using 'iris.cpf' configuration file

Starting Control Process
Global buffer setting requires attention.  Auto-selected 25% of total memory.
Allocated 7417MB shared memory
6002MB global buffers, 600MB routine buffers
Creating a WIJ file to hold 99 megabytes of data
InterSystems IRIS is started in single user mode.
To log into InterSystems IRIS, type:
    iris session IRIS -B

real    0m0.513s
user    0m0.090s
sys     0m0.207s

For instance, I have no idea why it starts so many AUX processes, even during NOSTU. With a normal start with no extra volumes attached, just plain start, I see no reasons to have so many AUX processes as well.

2011 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb -s/usr/irissys/mgr/ -w/usr/irissys/mgr/ -cc -B -Enostu -C/usr/irissys/iris.cpf*IRIS
 2052 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb WD                                                                                 
 2053 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb GC                                                                                 
 2054 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb JD                                                                                 
 2055 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb AUX2                                                                               
 2056 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb AUX1                                                                               
 2057 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb AUX5                                                                               
 2058 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb AUX7                                                                               
 2059 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb AUX4                                                                               
 2060 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb AUX3                                                                               
 2061 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb AUX6                                                                               
 2062 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb DBXD

1 0
1 381

Hi Developers,

This March, you've posted 89 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

21 Questions Game: 110+ Best Questions You'll Ever Ask |

1 0
0 244

InterSystems announces its fifth developer preview, as part of the developer preview program for the 2023.1 release. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2023.1 and there are also brand-new capabilities, such as production-ready support for Columnar Storage, ability to use Bulk FHIR, and support to MacOS 13 Ventura.

1 0
0 196

I'm trying to read the response to a long (indefinitely) running HTTP response with Transfer-Encoding: chunked. Ideally I'd be able to read the individual chunks from the response and do something with them as they arrive rather than needing to wait for the response to finish (because it never will) - ultimately I'm thinking to wrap these back up over a WebSocket connection which seems cleaner from an API perspective.

So far it looks like my options are:

1 3
0 699

Hey Community,

We are glad to invite you to the upcoming kick-off webinar for the InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL and IntegratedML Contest.

In this webinar, we'll present you the arena for the next contest: our new cloud offerings InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL and InterSystems IRIS Cloud IntegratedML. We'll describe what these SaaS offers are all about and walk you through setting up your account and log on to the web portal, which includes an intuitive user interface to load data, create and train machine learning models, and then evaluate those models on test data. For the contest environment, we have included sample datasets so you can go from account signup to your first SQL query and IntegratedML model in a matter of seconds.

Date & Time: Monday, April 3 – 11 am EDT | 5 pm CEST

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZzlK9vc_jO0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 303
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for March 2023.
General Stats
175 new posts published in March:
– 43 new articles
– 39 new announcements
– 89 new questions
– 4 new discussions
253 new members joined in March
11,094 posts published all time
8,917 members joined all time
1 0
0 308

Our ERP solution runs on different sql databases (such as ms sql and posgre). We are using the same code for all plattforms, doing database-specific changes in the db driver for each type of database.

There is one function in our program, where the user can store long text to discribe something, which is used in print and web. This text is treated/stored as html and can include pictures. The pictures in the html are stored base64 coded inside the html and the html is stored as text in a column. In other database systems, this is treated as TEXT or BLOB, and workings just fine.

1 6
0 266