I'm currently facing an issue with a Python script in my IRISHealth environment and would appreciate your insights.

I've written a class method, `getTokenCount`, in Python, which uses the `tiktoken` module. However, when I run the script in the terminal using `do ##class(python.openaiUtils).getTokenCount("")`, I encounter the following error:

0 3
0 199
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,880 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Trying to identify which records in the %SYS.Audit table are fails.

Eg, as user "WORKER", I run an attempted a grant, the terminal returns:

SQL> GRANT SELECT ON newschema.patients TO COORDINATOR
[S1000][Iris ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 112]
[libirisodbc35.so]
[SQLCODE: <-112>:<Access violation>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
[%msg: <User WORKER does not have required privileges to grant the privilege(s)>]
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLExecute

but the record in the audit table gives

0 2
0 199
Announcement
· Oct 8, 2021
fhir-scraper

A simple python script to copy/scrap/crawl a FHIR repository to another one.

The script is written in Python 3.

Install it from pip

python -m venv .venv
source .venv/bin/activate
pip install git+https://github.com/grongierisc/fhir-scraper
cp .venv/bin/fhir-scraper.py .

Edit fhir-scraper.py for your needs.

Run it :

python fhir-scraper.py 

How to run it from git

First clone this repository.

1 0
0 199

Hey Developers,

Create a relational schema from your FHIR repository for building analytics and decision support:

Introduction to the FHIR Schema Generator

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jdLU5kJf1bY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 199

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Full Stack contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants. Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Friday, July 22 – 12:00 PM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m6GnLVJD23o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
0 199
Article
· Sep 23, 2021 1m read
Zero configuration debugging

The latest release of Serenji by George James Software introduces zero configuration debugging, so it's ready to go in just one click - no matter where you are or what you're doing, your on-the-spot debugger is ready to go. 

We have introduced a host of new features to enhance the debugging experience so you can focus on identifying and fixing errors, without losing focus by spending time setting up a launch configuration. 

Check out the new features in our release notes

If you've already started using Serenji 3.2.0 let us know how you're getting on! 

3 0
2 199

Presenter: Tony Pepper
Task: Host an application based on InterSystems’ technology in a public cloud environment
Approach: Provide a checklist of things to think about before you deploy

Are you looking at hosting your applications in the public cloud? This talk will highlight what you need to think about when deploying InterSystems technology in any public cloud environment.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

1 0
0 199

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the new video, specially recorded by @Renato Banzai for the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest:

IRIS Python Suite: Installing Running and Using

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FFuHP3P-_Fw

2 0
0 199

Hello Community,

I am still pretty new to Ensemble, Cashé, or ObjectScript. My question is this how can I tell when a file was finished and read fully? Currently, I have an EnsLib.FilePassthroughService reads a file from a designated file path and moves it to an archive file path. I need to set up an alert or a notification that can tell me once the file has been read in its entirety and has been moved out of its current file path.

0 3
0 199

Hi *,

I want to dynamically generate the arguments of a method during compile time.

'For example, I want the following method

ClassMethod DoCleverStuf() As %Status [ CodeMode = objectgenerator ]
{
    do %code.WriteLine("    Set tSC = $$$OK")
}

to look like this in the .int code.

ClassMethod DoCleverStuf(pValue1 As %Integer, pValue2 As %String) As %Status [ CodeMode = objectgenerator ]
{
    // some generated code will be here
}

Is this possible? Or alternativel;y, can I generate a whole method at compile time?

Thanks.

0 2
0 199

Hi Community!

As an AI language model, ChatGPT is capable of performing a variety of tasks like language translation, writing songs, answering research questions, and even generating computer code. With its impressive abilities, ChatGPT has quickly become a popular tool for various applications, from chatbots to content creation.
But despite its advanced capabilities, ChatGPT is not able to access your personal data. So we need to build a custom ChatGPT AI by using LangChain Framework:

Below are the steps to build a custom ChatGPT:

• Step 1: Load the document

• Step 2: Splitting the document into chunks

• Step 3: Use Embedding against Chunks Data and convert to vectors

• Step 4: Save data to the Vector database

• Step 5: Take data (question) from the user and get the embedding

• Step 6: Connect to VectorDB and do a semantic search

• Step 7: Retrieve relevant responses based on user queries and send them to LLM(ChatGPT)

• Step 8: Get an answer from LLM and send it back to the user

For more details, please Read this article

3 6
0 199
Question
· Aug 29, 2019
Create multiple dependent Tasks

Is it possible to create a task that will initiate a Business Service that is dependent on the completion of a separate EDI data process?

I have a complex data flow with multiple EDI processes where one process must run and produce one or more files that get deposited in the source folder for the next EDI process. The entire process is currently set up where 2 of the EDI processes execute at a specific time. The problem with that is when a network or server interruption occurs at the time they are supposed to start, it causes a complete failure of the entire process.

0 1
0 199

It's time to announce the Winners for September 2022! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in September 2022:

🥇 @Dmitriy Maslennikov, Co-founder, CTO and Developer Advocate, CaretDev Corp, UAE

🥈 @José Roberto Pereira, Business Intelligence Analyst at Shift Consultoria e Sistemas LTDA, Brazil

🥉 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

4 3
0 199

We're looking forward to seeing everyone at the InterSystems Global Summit next week!

George James Software will be there offering demos of our Deltanji source control. It has been proven to improve efficiencies within for individual developers, larger organizations, and everyone in between by bringing clarity to the development of your system. It encourages configuration management, versioning, and process control to improve the quality of your code.

If you would like to find out more, look out for us in the Partner Pavilion or book in for our User Group session during lunch on Wednesday, June 22nd. Email laurelj@georgejames.com to let us know you'll be there.

3 0
0 199
Question
· May 19, 2021
Error in file handling

When parsing a text file into a mumps routine I get this error

<FUNCT>Method+2^%CDCalBk

Any idea what can be causing this

Thanks in advance

0 2
0 199
Question
· Jul 20, 2022
Inbound Adapters

Hi Guys,

Is there online tutorials or samples on how to use Inbound Adapters ?

All I'm looking for at this stage is to create and inbound Adapter in a production to request to connect to a client where I can Get JSON file and what do I need to establish the connection?

Thanks

0 1
0 199

InterSystems has corrected a defect that could lead to invalid backups on Windows platforms. The defect causes upgrades to disable the EnableVSSBackup setting. By default, EnableVSSBackup is enabled (value set to 1) and the upgrade sets its value to 0. Windows VSS backups taken with this setting disabled may contain invalid CACHE.DAT files.

This problem is limited to Windows platforms on the following versions:

• Caché and Ensemble 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect (HSAP) 15.032 on Core versions 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare 2019.1 (Unified Care Record, Patient Index, Health Insight, Personal Community, and Provider Directory) on Core version 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare 2018.1 (Information Exchange, Patient Index, Health Insight, and Personal Community) on Core versions 2018.1.1 or 2018.1.0

The defect only occurs if you are upgrading to a version listed above. Once you have upgraded to an affected version, you must manually enable the setting; otherwise, it will be disabled on future upgrades, even when upgrading to versions containing the correction.

For customers using Windows VSS backups, InterSystems recommends enabling this setting on any 2018.1 instances of Caché or Ensemble. Once you have enabled the setting, future upgrades (including to affected versions) will preserve its value.

0 0
0 199

I'm trying to update the hosts file on Windows in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

I know that in Linux if you update the hosts file, you sometimes need to restart the Network Manager for the changes to take effect.

So my question is that is there a similar thing that we need to do on Windows or do the changes take effect as soon as the file is saved?

0 3
0 199

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in March 2019

New Applications

isc-tar published by @Dmitry Maslennikov

Compact files as TAR or Extract files from TAR files

Light weight EXCEL download v.1.0 published by @Robert.Cemper

This is the working example of a light weight export to EXCEL based on data in SAMPLES namespace. Good old CSP is well equipped to produce HTML tables accepted from EXCEL as input. With modern Browsers you don't even need and tags. So the required code around your SQL result set is really slim. And you are free to add any formatting you need either by HTML or in SQL.

PythonGateway v.0.7 published by @Eduard Lebedyuk

Python Gateway for InterSystems Data Platforms.

Adopted Bitmaps v.1.0 published by @Robert.Cemper

This is a running example of the Bitmap Adoption

WebSockets Tutorial v.1.0 published by @Lily Taub

A short tutorial on WebSockets in InterSystems IRIS 2018.1+ and Caché 2016.2+

Sync Data with DSTIME v.1.0.0 published by @Robert.Cemper

Other Sync-Tools just work from Caché/IRIS to Caché/IRIS. Synchronizing your data to some external DB you requires some other solution. DSTIME can do it.

HL7 and SMS Interoperability Demo v.1.3 published by @Amir Samary

This demo shows how easy it is to integrate an Electronic Medical Record system that is sending HL7 messages with AWS.

0 0
0 198

Hi

Can I use a the SQL 'Table-Valued Parameter' when i call a store procedure in sql outbound adapter using ExecuteProcedure?

to pass multiple rows all together as a block, I need to process all the records in one transaction using commit and rollback (if failure)

Thanks

Gadi

0 1
0 198

Hi

I have a pvot table defined. that generates a set of data. I want. to. execute the pivot table programatically which I believe involves using %DeepSee.ResultSet. Does someone have an example showing how to apply filters to the results?

For. example

[DateTime of Filing].[Date].[Date Filed Year] = &[2023]

Thanks

0 2
0 198

Hi Developers!

Suppose you published your application on Open Exchange with version 1.00. And then you've added a new outstanding feature and you make a new release.

You can also make a new release of your application on Open Exchange.

Why make releases on Open Exchange?

This the way for you to highlight the new features of your application. When you publish a new release the following happens:

Release notes appear on the News page of Open Exchange

The version of your app changes

Version History tab is updated

0 0
0 198