InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

Watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Tell the World About Your REST APIs: The Benefits of a Centralized Developer Portal

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NgSJpuJi9kI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 137

Hello community!

I'm facing a base growth issue, which is being generated by a process and an Ensemble feature.

When executing the process of cleaning up the message queues, the Ensemble “preserves” the Streams that were part of these messages, deleting only the Header and Body. In this way the database (of one of the namespaces) has grown around 60GB per day, which has been maxing out the disk capacity.

InterSystems informed that this is a characteristic and that it is explained in the documents mentioned below.

1 2
0 646

Dear Developers,

I have a complex ZEN PDF report that has multiple tables that essentially are the same but are populated by different global definitions. The code has hardcoded groups for these tables but I would like the number of tables to be variable as many as there are global levels for a particular report.

Is there any way that I could build a report from a variable source of data rather that hardcoding 10 or more exact sections like the code below ?

The code below is for table 2 in my report

0 1
0 226

Hi Experts

I am trying to pull the code tables Information and this code table has linked code table not exactly obviously joined by SQL tables or columns. This is confusing me. Please can you clarify how to link these two tables.

I will be generic to ensure, any privacy is protected

CT_Hospital has CT_Staff linked in.

When CT_Hospital has data, for that relevant hospital code, CT_Staff can be clicked and data entered.

When I see in the Components - > Items I do not see any SQL table or SQL column common between CT_Hospital and CT_Staff.

0 1
1 289
Question
· Sep 13, 2021
RDP ODBC Connection Issue

Interesting issue we found. When making an ODBC connection from a host via RDP, the IP address shown as making the connection is the client IP address, not the host from where the connection initiated. Has anyone seen that or know how to get around it?

Example:

My Computer(10.X.X.112) -> RDP to Host1(10.X.X.93) -> ODBC connection to Server1(10.X.X.12). Cache Portal -> System -> License Usage -> Usage by User shows My Computer's IP address as making the connection rather than Host1.

0 2
0 177
Question
· Sep 14, 2021
P2P OAUTH Recommended Flow

Hello,

I'm hoping to get some feedback on the OAuth process flow for Payer-to-Payer authorization. It doesn't seem that "Authorization Code Flow" is needed as there will not be a need for a login. I am leaning towards recommending "Client Credentials Flow", but wanted to get some community feedback before making a decision. I prefer to follow what the standard will be if possible. What would you recommend? Thank you in advance for your input.

0 2
0 179

So I am working with an inherited SQL query that queries 8 different tables. 5 of which have over a million records.
I have 3 different servers.

Server 1, Server 2 and Server 3. They all have the same data/tables/structure across all servers.
Server 3 has an Iris database engine and the other 2 are Cache 2015.1.4.

I have a problem with views and performance across the servers being inconsistent.

Thankfully Server 1 is the current live server that performs "fast enough".
Server 2 is being synced from Server 1 and acts as a report server.

0 1
0 171

This post provides useful links and an overview of best practice configuration for low latency storage IO by creating LVM Physical Extent (PE) stripes for database disks on InterSystems Data Platforms; InterSystems IRIS, Caché, and Ensemble.

5 4
1 4.4K

I'm trying to save a list of AccessTokens a user for a specific user. This way I could present it together with other user-data.

I have tried calling ##class(OAuth2.Server.AccessToken).OpenByCode(authCode) from %OAuth2.Server.Authenticate's AfterAuthenticate() method. This only returns things like State and AuthorizationCode, but the AccessToken is empty at this point (afterwards it becomes filled out).

Is there a way to achieve storing the AccessToken as part of the login system?

0 1
0 240

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Analytics contest!

Date & Time: Friday, September 17, 2021 – 12:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

1 0
0 229

Hi Community,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

iKnow: Open Source NLP in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n-TL_Wh7Tv4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 251
Question
· Sep 9, 2021
$ZNAME(variable,0)

This function is supposed to tell me that argument 1 is a valid variable name or not.

Doesn't work with an array variable, eg W $ZNAME("WLCOM(I)",0).

Not a question, just a whinge really.....

0 3
0 215
Question
· Sep 13, 2021
SQL - use specific index

Hello Community,

we want to use a specific index on our sql-class.

The index we want to use is called "iFilter".
Currently we use the following technique of ignoring all other indices because the automatically chosen index is always too slow.

0 3
1 243

Hey Community,

"Wonders of the World" journey on Global Masters is over - thank all for participating! Now it's time to announce the Raffle Winner!

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to @Goran Trbojević - the winner of the Nike Backpack! 🎉🎉🎉

His entry was randomly selected among 16 participants who completed ALL the challenges in the "Wonders of the World" campaign.

And one of the challenges was to 📸 upload a selfie with one or two words that you associate with InterSystems.
Just look at these exciting photos!

Your words for us are SO inspiring!
Thank you all who gave us your permission to share your photo on DC and social media:

2 0
0 107