Our clients are running Zen pages from Internet explorer and able to print with no issues but since they upgraded to Edge the can't print anymore, the user can select the printer from the listbox but it says "Printer Unavailable" ?
so far they installed MSDWebCient.msi and also set Edge to run in IE mode following these steps :
- Click on the Options button in the top-right corner of the Edge browser and select Settings.
- Click on Default browser on the left.
- Click the dropdown menu for Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode. Select Allow.
- If you’re prompted to restart the browser, click Restart.
- To switch to Internet Explorer mode, click the Options button and select Reload in Internet Explorer mode.
- Click Leave to return to Microsoft Edge’s standard mode, or click Show in toolbar to add an exit button to the toolbar.
any help pls?
Product version: Caché 2014.1