InterSystems publishes developer preview #3 for InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, & HealthShare Health Connect 2022.3
InterSystems announces another developer preview release, as part of the developer preview program for the 2022.3. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2022.3 and there are also brand new capabilities, such as the new FHIR SQL Builder, improvements for Columnar Storage, and support to Oracle Linux 9. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.
Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.
The build number for this developer preview release is 2022.3.0.555.0.
As usual, CD releases come with classic installation packages for all supported platforms, as well as container images in Docker container format. For a complete list, refer to the Supported Platforms document.
Installation packages and preview keys are available from the WRC's preview download site or through the evaluation services website (use the flag "Show Preview Software" to get access to the 2022.3).
Container images for the Enterprise Editions of InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health and all corresponding components are available from the InterSystems Container Registry using the following commands:
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris:2022.3.0.555.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth:2022.3.0.555.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-arm64:2022.3.0.555.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-arm64:2022.3.0.555.0
Container images for the Community Editions can also be pulled from the InterSystems Container Registry using the following commands:
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community:2022.3.0.555.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-community:2022.3.0.555.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community-arm64:2022.3.0.555.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-community-arm64:2022.3.0.555.0
As of 2022.2 releases, ARM and Intel platform containers are published under the same name.
So on an Intel machine "docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris:1188.8.131.526.0" will return the intel image, on an ARM machine that same pull will return the ARM image automatically, without needing to have a special .../iris-arm image.