All time
Announcement
· Mar 29, 2023
Last call for feedback!

Just a few days left to tell us how you like to learn!

Want a say in how we structure our learning content? Take this brief survey by March 31, and we’ll use your feedback to improve your learning experience.

• Do you like to watch how-to videos?
  • Hate videos, but love the doc?
  • Don't read the doc, but want more in-person classroom learning?

Let us know in this 3-min survey!

0 0
0 98
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,981 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

in the InterSystems management portal, I am in the lookup table viewer (interoperability>lookup Tables, I would like to use import function to convert our existing table from other system to intersystems lookup table.

so I converted our existing one like below and saved it as xxx.xml file locally. when I try to import, it says it is not a valid export file.

my question is " what's the valid format for a file to be valid to use to import for lookup table?"

0 4
0 93

Hi everyone.

I have a function that may end up being called from a number of transformations at the same time, and within the function there's some Embedded SQL to first check if a local table has an entry, and then adds the entry if it doesn't exist.

To prevent a race condition where the function is called by two transformations and they both end up attempting to insert the same value, I'm looking to use the table hint "WITH TABLOCK" on the insert, but this seems to be failing the syntax checks within vscode.

Are table hints supported with embedded sql?

0 4
0 93

A report that I need to create - I need to write a class method that will execute a few queries and save the data to a class and then return the data in a result set that can be used in the Logi report as a Stored procedure.

I can create the class method that is a Stored procedure and do the queries and manipulate the data, however I am having an issue at the end of the method to return the fields back as a result set.

0 3
0 94

Hi Guys,

After converting from Ensemble 2014 to 2018 and ran my application I get the below error message:

MSDS.ZEN.Component.imageclickbuttom exits and compiles fine and also compiled the Zen page extending the class successfully but still getting the error so not sure why I'm still getting the error!?

Thanks

0 4
0 93

Hi Members,

Watch this video to learn a new innovative way to use a large language model, such as ChatGPT, to automatically categorize Patient Portal messages to serve patients better:

Triage Patient Portal Messages Using ChatGPT @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D0V09aGZK1E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 97

Hi Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I have encountered an issue with a new dimension I created, named "Region," and I could use your assistance in resolving it.

The problem is that when I open the cube analyzer, the "Region" dimension does not populate data as expected. Instead, it merely displays the text "sourceRegion," which I specified as an expression in the architect.

0 1
0 96
Hello everyone! Don't miss the Developer Community Digest for September 2022!
General Stats
167 new posts published in September:
– 29 new articles
– 48 new announcements
– 79 new questions
– 11 new discussions
140 new members joined in September
10,230 posts published all time
11,591 members joined all time
1 0
0 97

HI,

I'm migration an existing integration to InterSystems. The upstream (external) system calls a JSON web service hosted in the interface engine, which converts the JSON data received to an HL-7 messages to send to the downstream system. I'm looking for direction and example of how to do the equivalent in InterSystems, so the the upstream system only has to modify the URL of the web service they call.

I suppose in IS we'll need to create a business service that is a JSON web service? How to access the JSON data (parameters in the web service call) in the Transformation?

0 2
0 94

Hi Community,

Watch this video to see how HL7® FHIR® Implementation Guides allow you to restrict or extend APIs, resources, and terminologies:

What are HL7 FHIR Implementation Guides

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E9oRde9fHGE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 96

Hello,

I have a .NET based web application and would like to front end it with an Iris4Health server, ie possible using the CSP or web application url's to reoute to the requests into the docker container. Kinda of like a reverse proxy but using Iris for health. Is the external language server a good use for this or is that only for direct interaction with I4H?

I know you can create a custom container with the app copied into it, but not sure if that is the best way.

Any suggestions on how I could accomplish this would be appreciated.

0 0
0 96

When you are in a group looking at the postings

- search for a keyword that gets no results

- clear the search box to get back to the full list

- notice the "Create a New Post" button is gone from the upper-right

MacOS \ Chrome

1 0
0 96

Hello Community,

I have below issue -

I have an ID with 123456.(ID as a dynamic value coming from request message)

I wanted it to be displayed as "123456" in Json Stream.

Code Example:

set object = ##class(%ZEN.proxyObject).%New()

set object.ID = ID

set x = ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonArrayProvider).%WriteJSONStreamFromObject(.json,object)

Case:1
ID : 123456

Will output:

{

"ID": 123456

}

but I need :

{

"ID": "123456"

}

0 3
0 92

In our previous article we presented the general concepts as well as the problem that we wanted to solve by using the task engine integrated in InterSystems IRIS, in today's article we will see how we configure an interoperability production to provide a solution.

Workflow Engine Configuration

First we are going to define the roles of the tasks that we are going to manage, in our example we are going to define two types:

2 0
1 95

Hi All! We have a new online course that those of you who do integration work / create data transformations may be interested in: Editing Data Transformations via Code. This course is meant to build familiarity with the code behind data transformations in InterSystems products, enabling you to identify their class structures, logical elements, and more.

2 0
0 95

Working on a custom view for LookupSettings.cls. I've added code to adda Change Log entry into the table when rows are added/updated. I'm trying to do the same for when rows are deleted. How can I pull the key & value for the row when it is selected for delete /un-delete? The variable rowData is used a pointer for the row index. I know I'm missing something simple...

0 1
0 94