InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,811 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers!

This is yet another short post that is intended to simplify developers' life. Now we'll talk about how to make GitHub run unit tests with every push to the repository by adding just one file to the repo. For free. On Github Cloud. Sounds great, isn't it?

It is possible and very easy to do. Credit goes to @Dmitry Maslennikov (and his repo), ZPM Package Manager, and GitHub Actions. Let's see how this all works!

Something for Nothing by Robert Sheckley - YouTube

5 0
0 446

Hi:

Currently we are using an older Healthshare instance but I am not opposed to using IRIS as we will upgrade eventually.

Currently for monitoring productions we have a Montior screen. We have both the Queues page and a Deepsee dashboard which has current status of our services. The issue with the Deepsee method we currently have with traffic lights is 1) the page is a bit slow to load the metrics 2) any new services from the team a new widget needs created and although this is easy enough to do it just is time consuming.

0 5
0 369
Article
· May 20, 2022 8m read
Geocoding with IRIS and Google Maps API

One of the crucial business dimensions is the dimension “Where”. It is necessary to know where a customer was born or where he lives. Where will the order be delivered? Where have there been more sales, and where can we sell more? Where are our stores located? From Where is the customer accessing our e-commerce? These and other principal questions use the “Where” dimension. Today the best service to provide geographic accuracy and quality for these data is Google Maps.

7 6
5 774

MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company continues to invest and lead the world container market with ships, an extensive container fleet, intermodal and dedicated staff for its customers. The Company’s evolution to its leading brand needs consistency to market, and therefore it is paramount to standardise data, processes and management information. Established in 1998, MSC Technology provides development and technology support for the MSC transportation divisions and is composed by highly accomplished technology professionals.

1 2
0 391

Hi,

I search how to send telemetry data from IRIS to azure. It is possible in other languages with openTelemetry SDK. But there are not SDK for interSystems platform. We would like something totaly automated/integrated.

(We already have telemetry data with prometheus and grafana).

Do you haves any solutions for that ?

Thank you

0 4
0 393

Hey Community,

Learn how to transform your healthcare data into HL7 FHIR and seamlessly convert and populate Amazon HealthLake with InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service:

InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pMYy01ApRCI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 204

Hi Developers!

Check out our new Ready, Set, Go fun campaign on Global Masters where you can swim 🏊‍♂️ , bike 🚴‍♀️ , and run 🏃‍♂️ your way through eight challenges to collect points and earn bragging rights.

Don't miss the opportunity to tell us a story of why you started programming and read stories of other participants, share with us the hardest part in coding for you and even leave a review for any of the Open Exchange applications and get bonus points 🌟 .

So, are you ready?😉 🏁

4 1
0 147

Hello All,

I am just wondering if there is any inbuilt function or utility available in IRIS to clean up "null" elements from JSON e.g. I want to remove "null" elements from payload below before I do any processing with it.

{

recipients: [

{ "name":"Utsavi", "email":"utsavi@gmail.com"},

{ "name":"Utsavi 1", "email":"utsavi1@gmail.com"},

null, null

],

content:[null, {"title":"Test.pdf", "data":"ygwehfbnwfbhew"} ]

}

Thanks & Regards,

0 10
0 577

I am using the EnsLib.File.PassthroughService class in the business service, this business service will accept a text file from a location and pass it through to the BPL as a stream. I have been trying to work with the BPL in the GUI and I have been reading the documentation and trying to get it to work but I can not I continue to get errors and I am not sure why.

I will attach the Photos of what I have been trying, I think there is a problem with my call action because when I try and trace the message the context of the file does not even make it to the business operation.

0 2
0 240
Question
· May 25, 2022
%File Delete not Working

Hey there,

I'm writing an import Routine to read files into a global. The code is working fine except for the 'Delete' command. The files are being imported, copied but not deleted. Maybe someone has an Idea what ist happening.

I get the low level return value of -32 but i couldn't find anywhere to show me what that actually means. And my Caché version doesn't support the $ZU command.

Here's the Code

0 7
0 470

Hi Community,

New session recording from Global Summit 2019 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Performing Analytics on FHIR Data

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MmrePiLBDac
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 3
0 463

Hey Developers,

Create a relational schema from your FHIR repository for building analytics and decision support:

Introduction to the FHIR Schema Generator

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jdLU5kJf1bY

2 0
1 198

Hi Team

I have enabled Data Quality manager on InterSystems healthshare Patient Index and the SSN field holds south african Identity numbers on our system.

I would like to modify the rule to validate according to South African ID number and not SSN. Data quality manager classifies this South African Identity numbers as Invalid because the rule is based on SSN.

Please see the current and default SSN rule below and advise how I can go about accomplishing this task, if anyone has that rule please share how it's done.

0 3
0 206

I want to embed the DTL editor in a third party web application.

If I open up the DTL editor then the full management portal banner is displayed.

http://localhost:52773/csp/healthshare/user/EnsPortal.DTLEditor.zen?DT=Foo.NewDTL1.dtl

If I open the same DTL in studio then I get just the editor, the banner is not displayed.

The DTLEditor page has the property studioMode that controls the banner display, but its not obvious how this is set.

0 1
2 175