I have a module that sends EMAIL from a Cache INT routine (listed below).

In order to make sure the columns align in the body of the message that the recipient receives I want to force the setting of the FONT and SIZE in the body.

Does anyone know what I need to insert in this code in order to control font and size?

Alternatively is there a way to send mail from within Cache that will keep column data aligned?

Thanks.

s server=##class(%Net.SMTP).%New()

0 2
0 233
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,137 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Clear SDA field

Perhaps this is an issue that has long been discussed somewhere. I have searched for it but still could not find the solution anywhere. In our environment, we send a container of SDA objects to UCR from HealthConnect. To populate the container we do a SQL query on a source system and then populate the appropriate SDA objects. Sometimes it happens that I want to do an update of a field and I want to empty the corresponding SDA field. In other words, send an empty string. The Alert.toTime field of the object in question is filled with the date '2022-11-29Z13:00:00'.

0 2
2 269

Hi Community,

The day has arrived — InterSystems FHIR Healthtech Incubator Caelestinus Final Demo Day, November 30, 2022!

We started Caelestinus 8 months ago in March with 22 outstanding teams. Today 15 teams will pitch what they have achieved so far and their message to the market!

I’m pleased to invite everyone to InterSystems FHIR Health Tech incubator Caelestinus Demo Day, which will happen in a hybrid online/offline mode: you can watch pitches online via www.caelestinus.tech starting at 2 p.m. CET or go in-person in IKEM — Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine, the largest Czech medical research and clinical hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sC-R9MflORg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 233

Hello everyone,

I talked to a colleague and he said that at the other company he worked, they converted a routine into a line and used that in the terminal like a command. So, I want to know if we have this function native in Intersystems products, or maybe was a program they created, my colleague doesn't remember and this would be useful for me now.

Edit:

Example of function:

0 9
0 334

We have a UNIX VM with an InterSystems IRIS instance which we cloned for testing purposes, and we have found that $System (which is used for self-identification in email notifications) is still showing the hostname of the original VM, rather than the hostname of the cloned VM. This is coming from $System.INetInfo.LocalHostHame().

Does anyone know what you need to change on a UNIX clone in order for it to display the appropriate new host name in $System?

0 1
0 289

Hi,

For a Linux host, has anyone developed an Ansible module that will start a session to IRIS and send commands?

What I am after is something like this:

1. Supply

Username

Password

Commands <- list

Prompt <- from session command

2. Send back the output from the session

If so please advise where I can download the module?

0 4
0 307

Hello Developers.

I have a question regarding X12 834 file for Payers.

We have a client thats sending X12 834 file with single ST SE block and has thousands of members in one single block and X12 process is throwing STORE error when processing this file.

Has anyone ran into this issue and has a way of splitting 834 file into single <ST> <SE> block?

Thank you in advance

Sheetal

0 2
0 225

Hi!

I'm trying to install a ZPM package in my 2018 cache to use swagger-ui in my api-rest, but when I execute command line:
Do $System.OBJ.Load("/mypath/zpm.xml","ck")

I receive this error message:

ERRO #6301: Erro no Parser XML SAX: Linha: 2 Deslocamento: 39 Este arquivo não parece ter sido exportado pelo Caché, não é possível importá-lo.
ELEMENTO DE ORIGEM: %ZEN.Component.html (htmlContent)

I'm trying to install the version: zpm-0.5.1

Can anyone help me?

0 3
0 172
Article
· Dec 4, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #22

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 0
0 141

Hi Developers!

Here is the score of technical bonuses for participants' applications in the InterSystems IRIS for Health Contest: FHIR for Women's Health!

1 9
0 411

Hi, I would like to tell you how easy it is to spin up IRIS for Health docker container in compute engine(VPS) in google cloud.

I know that to run IRIS for Health in AWS is pretty simple and straightforward, but I wanted to tried if its same easy in GCP environment.

Create vm instance. 2GB RAM is more than enough.

I used Debian 11 as Linux distro.

Standart persistent disk is cheaper.

6 0
1 609

Hi

I have two tables: one a local table using cache and the other is via an SQL gateway connection to an MSSQL Server via a 64bit ODBC driver (ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server).

When I try to join them on a date field I don't get any matches, and I know that there are matches, e.g. running both views separately returns resuls for 30/11/2022.

The following statement returns rows for the first table r, but nothing for the table l

0 5
0 342
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for November 2022!
General Stats
138 new posts published in November:
– 17 new articles
– 50 new announcements
– 68 new questions
– 3 new discussions
156 new members joined in November
10,524 posts published all time
11,735 members joined all time
3 0
0 274
Article
· Nov 28, 2022 1m read
Use IntegratedML to 'predit' diseases

Hi Developers,

IntegratedML is a feature helps us and our teams easily implement machine learning (ML) without dedicated ML experts and data scientists. If you do not need particularly complex ML function, integratedML is a good choice and convenient that only requires executing 3 SQL queries to build predictive models directly from InterSystems IRIS to ML engine.

5 2
1 355
Article
· Nov 30, 2022 14m read
Creating FHIR questionnaires

Intersystems IRIS for Health has excellent support for the FHIR industry standard. The main features are:
1. FHIR Server
2. FHIR Database
3. REST and ObjectScript API for CRUD operations on FHIR resources (patient, questionnaire, vaccines, etc.)

This article demonstrates how to use each of these features, as well as presenting an angular frontend for creating and viewing Quiz-like FHIR resources.

6 0
1 913