What is Selective Build?

Selective Build is a BI feature in InterSystems IRIS (introduced in version 2020.1). Selective Build allows you to build specific elements of your cube while keeping your cube online.

What is special about Selective Build?

Before getting into the details of Selective Build, a brief recap of the different phases during a regular cube build is important. Here are the phases in a regular cube build:
1) Delete existing data in cube
2) Populate cube with full set of data
3) Build all indices in the cube

0 0
0 305
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers!

Let's take a wild ride through the futuristic cities of tomorrow, and the technological advancements they boast! 📡

We invite you to have a journey to the Future City where you can dream of the future, check your knowledge about our Developer Community, and also imagine what the InterSystems Technology will be like.

So get your devices ready—gear up that self-driving car 🚀, 3D-print some food 🍿, and collect some bonus points! 💰

1 0
0 201

I have developed a process that pulls data elements from a cache instance using the tools provided with the "intersys.pythonbind3" import. This is a windows box. After validating the process, the next step is to install the process on a site (Windows) that does not have an installed version of cache and access the cache instance remotely. But, since intersys.pythonbind3 is part of the cache install, I am not sure what to do to allow this process to function because of the missing import.

0 1
0 318
Question
· Mar 22, 2022
Cache 2007 x64 / x86

Hello,
First of all, I apologize if I got the topic wrong.
But I'm also looking for the 2007 cache version for Windows x86 / x64.
If anyone else has it, or can help me.
Thanks

0 2
0 241

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

Smart Data Services (Vision & Demo)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XyNUCIbQsXc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
1 348

Hey Coommunity,

Learn about InterSystems globals, the data model native to InterSystems IRIS® data platform that makes data storing efficient and provides the flexibility your data needs:

Flexible Data Modeling with InterSystems Globals

https://www.youtube.com/embed/b8muossBdKo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 180
Question
· Mar 22, 2022
Time handling and Json

I am having trouble formatting %Time to a JSON format. I have tried configuring the parameter "FORMAT" of my property but that didn't work. For some reason, it keeps putting a Z and the end of the time.

Property:

Property TimeCollected As %Time(FORMAT = "2");

0 2
0 183

Hi Community,

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Globals Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Globals contest.

In this webinar, we’ll show you how to deal with Globals to implement different data models and sophisticated indexes. As always, our experts will answer the questions on how to develop, build, and deploy Globals solutions using InterSystems IRIS.

Date & Time: Monday, March 21 – 11:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 ​​​@Daniel Kutac, Senior Sales Engineer
🗣 @Joel Solon, Senior Technical Trainer
🗣 @Timothy Leavitt, Development Manager
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

https://www.youtube.com/embed/C-_T2y651MQ

1 3
0 293

InterSystems Reports is powered by Logi Report (formerly named JReport), a product of Logi Analytics. InterSystems Reports is supported by InterSystems IRIS and InterSystems IRIS for Health. It provides a robust modern reporting solution that includes:

• Embedded operational reporting which can be customized by both report developers and end users.
  • Pixel-perfect formatting that lets you develop highly specific form grids or other special layout elements for invoices, documents, and forms.
  • Banded layouts that provide structure for aggregated and detailed data.
  • Exact positioning of headers, footers, aggregations, detailed data, images, and sub-reports.
  • A variety of page report types.
  • Large-scale dynamic report scheduling and distribution including export to PDF, XLS, HTML, XML, and other file formats, printing, and archiving for regulatory compliance.

InterSystems Reports consists of:

• A report designer, which provides Design and Preview Tabs that enable report developers to create and preview reports with live data.
  • A report server which provides end users browser-based access to run, schedule, filter, and modify reports.

From InterSystems documentation.

This article focuses on the Server part of InterSystems Reports and provides a guide on running Report Server in containers while persisting all the data.

6 2
3 669

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.4.4 of the VS Code extension, which contains the following enhancements and bug fixes. Links will take you to the GitHub issue being addressed. As always, if you already have the extension installed, VS Code should automatically update your extension. If you're a new user, use these instructions to get started.

2 0
0 264
Article
· Jan 24, 2022 2m read
GlobalToJSON-Efficient

I have created a package that offers a utility to load a Global into JSON object and reverse
to create a Global from this type of JSON object. Efficient refers to the structure created.
Only Globals nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON object.

4 2
0 301
Question
· Mar 18, 2022
EnsLib.HL7.Message Querying

We are trying to track down the source of Orphaned messages and noticed that we are unable to query EnsLib.HL7.Message with any kind of WHERE or ORDER BY clauses in our SQL statement.

I know EnsLib.HL7.Message is a system table, but is there a way we can add additional Indexes to the table to make the query run better/faster without affecting the system?

0 4
0 420
Article
· Mar 21, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - March 2022

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
So if you did a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column

2 0
0 149

This example demonstrates the difference you may experience when you write to
Gllobals directly from Embedded Python compared to native ObjectScript.

To make this demo useful I start 2 background jobs that simply write sequentially
to a dedicated global. A common control method signals for a synchronous start.
Similar a common stop & view interrupts data feeding.

That's the principle process:

2 1
0 212
Article
· Aug 22, 2020 2m read
An overview of iris-fhir-portal

I created the iris-fhir-portal as part of the current contest InterSystems IRIS for Health FHIR, and I'm writing this quick overview to introduce the features that my application offers.

The goal of iris-fhir-portal is to show how easy we can create a Patient Chart using FHIR capabilities in IRIS for Health and empower the user with their own data.

2 1
1 480

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience / examples of converting an .rtf file into an HL7 message (ORU^R01). My example is a histology report which is placed on a server to pick up and then convert if possible for downstream systems who receive HL7.

Struggling to find any sort of examples or even whether its feasible at this stage - there are certainly better knowledged people on here than me so thought id ask.

With thanks

Warren

0 3
0 456

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

What is the InterSystems IRIS FHIR Server

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2FC_yIC9VCY

0 0
0 149
Question
· Mar 10, 2022
Visual Studio Code Development

Please, I am having trouble connecting to one of several Health Share servers using ISC's Visual Studio Code add-on.

Installation seemed to go smoothly. I have InterSystems's Studio and was able to automatically pull in my existing connections. However when I try to make a connection it fails.

Here is a configuration of one connection slightly edited for security:

"xxxx-hsiecommon-base": {

"description": "This has been created by the CCR system export.",

"username": "therock",

0 3
0 494

SET ^||fruit(1)="apple",^||fruit(4)="banana",^||fruit(8)="cherry"
SET ^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh",^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious",^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
SET ^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious",^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
SET ^||fruit="Fruits"
ZWRITE ^||fruit

^||fruit="Fruits"
^||fruit(1)="apple"
^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh"
^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
^||fruit(4)="banana"
^||fruit(8)="cherry"

0 4
0 466

In addition to the previously advertised Cache/Ensemble developer role we also have a requirement for a Cache/Ensemble Support Analyst at SystemC in the UK.

SystemC are looking for a talented and experienced Support Consultant to join our CarePlus team where you will have a pivotal role within the team, providing technical support to our customers.

0 0
0 282

Hi Community,

I DTL I am assigning value to %TimeStamp type praport named BirthDate.

18001225 converted to 1800-12-25T00:00:00 but giving below error

ERROR #7208: Datatype value '1800-12-25T00:00:00' is not a valid timestamp format
> ERROR #5802: Datatype validation failed on property 'xxx.xxx.xxxx.xxxxx:BirthDate', with value equal to "1800-12-25T00:00:00"

20000612 converted to 2000-06-12T00:00:00 is not giving any error

Please help me to resolve this.

2 3
0 290