InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,523 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

The company I work for has one software application that uses an IRIS database, with almost all the others using SQL databases.

On a SQL database, we can create local tables and create views. These are invaluable when it comes to reporting, and everyone here is quite up to speed with using SSMS to create functions, stored procedures, etc.

0 5
0 247

Hello,

I need support for my case!!
I have 18 GB health care cache Database i face delay with filter and transmit data around 20 - 45 Minutes, I need solution to fixed my issue.

I did Rebuild indexes & Tune Table .

Thanks,

0 5
0 525

Hi Community!

We want to invite you to join the InterSystems Gamification Platform called Global Masters Advocate Hub!

The Global Masters Advocacy Hub is our customer engagement platform where you will be invited to have some fun completing entertaining challenges, earning badges for the contribution to Developer Community, communicating with other advocates, and accumulating points which you can redeem for a variety of rewards and special honors.

7 123
3 4.7K

At the moment I am trying to write a documentation file for a project and intend to use LaTeX for it.
Has anyone already had experience with this? I haven't found syntax highlighting with the LaTeX packages I know yet.
I found a request on Pygment but it was from 2016 and there was no reply on it since then.

Does anyone know a simple way for syntax highlighting COS in LaTeX?
Thanks for your input!

Martin

0 10
0 446

Hello, developers!

In this article, I will show you how to configure FHIR repository + OAuth2 authorization server/resource server on IRIS for Health following the previous article.

In Part 1, we introduced the preliminary preparations, configuring the OAuth2 authorization server, and obtaining the access token.
Part 2 will show you how to build an FHIR repository and configure an OAuth2 client/resource server.

3 3
1 1.1K

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS Globals Contest 2022 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Data-model implementation - 5
  • Functional index implementation - 5
  • Data Move usage - 3
  • Embedded Python - 4
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 2
0 281
Article
· Mar 27, 2022 2m read
Hacking Health Camp 2022 (day 3)

HHC-banner

Hi guys!

The final day of the Hacking Health Camp 2022 in Strasbourg, France, is upon us and today we will see all the wonderful creations of the teams. They worked hard through the night and our teams onsite and online worked with them and answered their questions.

5 1
0 195

I have the object query:

s Rset=##class(%ResultSet).%New("%SYSTEM.License.UserListAll")

I can loop through that query and it generates the report information that I need.

I have a Python process where I use the intersys import to connect to the Cache instance. But I have been unable to determine the correct syntax in Python for this query. Being that 'UserListAll' is a query I attempted to user:

res = <query>.prepare("select * from %SYSTEM.License_UserListAll")

0 2
0 289

Hi Community,

Don't miss the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Exploring Machine Learning with R Language Gateway

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GcN2wD-3FnA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 228
Question
· Mar 24, 2022
generate random password

Hello!

I need to create strong random password including letters and integers. Does Cache Object Script has methods to generate password or I have to create my own method ?

0 6
0 425

InterSystems IRIS Business Intelligence allows you to keep your cubes up to date in multiple ways. This article will cover building vs synchronizing. There are also ways to manually keep cubes up to date, but these are very special cases and almost always cubes are kept current by building or synchronizing.

2 1
0 542
Question
· Mar 24, 2022
Insert Row by enforcing ID

Hi Guys,

Can I insert a new row and enforcing my own ID not the default id increment?

&sql(INSERT INTO Sample.Person
(ID,Name,SSN)
VALUES ('205','Swift,Jonathan','111-22-3333'))

IF (SQLCODE = 0) {
Write "New Person inserted with ID: ", %ROWID,!
}
else
{WRITE !,"SQLCODE=",SQLCODE," ",%msg }

0 1
0 254
Question
· Mar 18, 2022
HL7 in general business rules

I'm trying to create a general business rule, not an HL7 message router. (This is because i want to return values from the rules and message routing rules don't appear to be able to return values.) But, I want the business rules to be able to look at HL7 messages; I've copied a simple when condition from an HL7 message router but the error log throws up <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST> ...... *HL7

0 6
0 424

Hi:
The task Mirror Monitor Launch Task recently failed and is placed in Suspend leave. Although it says USER it is not known as a task for us.

The code runs is HSSYS which is not our main system or namespace for production items.

The task name is HS.Util.Mirror.Task runs

If $system.Mirror.IsMember() Do ##class(HS.Util.MirrorMonitorAgent).StartAgent() and just says the description

/// This is the task definition that Launches the mirror monitor on any mirrored instance

0 1
0 256

Hi,

Are we correct to assume that the IKO topology only allows for the use of one 'data' node type, and one 'compute' node type? So if we want to use several different iris based compute nodes (or data nodes) we have to apply several yaml files? So the following topology config is not possible:

topology:
data:
image: dvza.healthexchange.nl/mmres:0.1
data:
image: dvza.healthexchange.nl/mmauth:0.1
data:
image: dvza.healthexchange.nl/somethingelsethatisbasedonirisimage:0.1

Thanks in advance.

0 1
0 237

What is Selective Build?

Selective Build is a BI feature in InterSystems IRIS (introduced in version 2020.1). Selective Build allows you to build specific elements of your cube while keeping your cube online.

What is special about Selective Build?

Before getting into the details of Selective Build, a brief recap of the different phases during a regular cube build is important. Here are the phases in a regular cube build:
1) Delete existing data in cube
2) Populate cube with full set of data
3) Build all indices in the cube

0 0
0 305

Hi Developers!

Let's take a wild ride through the futuristic cities of tomorrow, and the technological advancements they boast! 📡

We invite you to have a journey to the Future City where you can dream of the future, check your knowledge about our Developer Community, and also imagine what the InterSystems Technology will be like.

So get your devices ready—gear up that self-driving car 🚀, 3D-print some food 🍿, and collect some bonus points! 💰

1 0
0 201

I have developed a process that pulls data elements from a cache instance using the tools provided with the "intersys.pythonbind3" import. This is a windows box. After validating the process, the next step is to install the process on a site (Windows) that does not have an installed version of cache and access the cache instance remotely. But, since intersys.pythonbind3 is part of the cache install, I am not sure what to do to allow this process to function because of the missing import.

0 1
0 318