Hello,

We are connecting to our client's Intersys database with python3.8 on our Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS, we are having trouble gettin the intersys.pythonbind module to work.

We are able to install the intersystems_irispython-3.2.0-py3-none-any.whl but, when we try to run the code we always get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "./get_well_life.py", line 4, in <module>

import intersys.pythonbind

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'intersys'

Please could you tell us what may be going wrong?

0 1
0 433
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,815 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Interoperability contest!

Date & Time: Friday, October 29, 2021 – 12:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/P6EefBKHbZY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 5
0 328

Hi all,

I have a process that recive a datetime in ISO 8601 format (YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss+001) to %timestamp value.

Example: set myDatetime = "2021-11-04T11:10:00+0100"

I've triyed use $SYSTEM.SQL.CONVERT(myDatetime,"SQL_TIMESTAMP") but it doesn't work.

Any idea?

Regards,
Kurro Lopez

1 7
0 662

Hi, I am new to InterSystems database. I am developing an application to display real time skillset statistic data, including max waiting time per skillset. I have access to the database through ODBC, using InterSystems ODBC driver. But I don't know from which table or view to get real time data of maximum waiting time per skillset. I appreciate any advices.

0 3
0 137
Question
· Jan 19, 2018
Gitlab hooks for Studio

Hi

I am in the process of trying to implement version control software with studio. Has anyone got any recommendations (either Linux based/windows based) as a place to start I have installed Gitlab and I wanted to know whether anyone has come across any obstacles using this.

I was also wondering whether anyone has developed any hooks for Gitlab that works well with Studio as I would prefer if there was a more integrated solution with studio? Any help with this would be great.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Salma

0 7
0 825

Hey Community!

New video is already waiting on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing the InterSystems IRIS Smart Factory Starter Pack for Manufacturing

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ip2si0XpbFs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 140

EnsLib.HL7.Adapter.TCPInboundAdapter has a Connected property that I assume is set to the state of the connection session with the remote host; i.e. 1 when Connected, 0 when not. I'm assuming this is the property the Production Configuration web page uses to display the state of the service (green for Connected, red for not Connected, etc.).

How can I interrogate the value of that property of an active service, via a method running in separate process?

(It really seems like I should know this, but I'm just not finding the right magical incantation)

0 3
0 125

One of our apps uses a class query to support a ZEN Report and works just fine in that report, producing the expected results every time. We’ve since migrated to InterSystems Reports and noticed that, for a report using the same class query, 100s of extra rows with the same column values appear at its bottom.

3 0
0 299

I want to INSERT a record in a database using JDBC in OBJECTSCRIPT. At the same time, I want to obtain the insert ID. Is there a way to achieve this using the SQL Outbound adapter?

My code is something like this now:

Property Adapter As EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter;

set sql = " INSERT INTO Prenotazioni_CUP "_
" (ID, cf
" VALUES (SEQTAB.NextVal, ?) "
set status = ..Adapter.ExecuteUpdate(.rs, sql, pRequest.cfAssistito)

0 5
0 355

Hello,

I don't know if the title is accurate enough. I have a legacy code that I need to optimize. It's a routine written in objectscript. It accepts 4 parameters and runs 6 nested FOR...$ORDER reading a big global.

The thing is when I run the routine the first time it takes around 60 seconds to run. If I run it again it takes 5 seconds. If I wait around 6 to 10 minutes to run it again, it takes 60 seconds again, but if I run it every 1, 2, 3... minutes it still takes only 5 seconds to run.

0 9
0 411

Hello, Complete novice here.

For some reason one of my productions can't be stopped, it only goes to the suspended state. This is an issue because now I'm not able to start any of my other productions. How can I force the suspended production to stop? I have tried Do ##class(Ens.Director).StopProduction() in the terminal, but I get an error the class doesn't exist.

How can I fix this issue?

0 4
0 660

Hello community,

It would be appreciated if you could read and respond to us:

➡️ We need to activate a SOAP Operation during a time slot, in order to send messages to the target system, only for a few hours; for example from 4am to 8am.

The requirement is to do this without a scheduled task. This is because when changing nodes, in the production mirrors, there are difficulties, challenges, or issues with scheduled tasks.

0 2
0 189

Hi guys,

My client has a requirement to add a column of random numbers to the query result.

I wrote a function as below:

Class Utils.SqlUtility Extends %RegisteredObject
{

ClassMethod GetSomeNumber(intInput As %Integer) As %Integer [ SqlName = GetNumber, SqlProc ]
{
Return $R(intInput)
}

}

But in the returned sql result, every row share the same value, as below,

SELECT Utils.GetNumber('456'),
ID, Citizenship, DOB, FirstName, Gender, IDNumber, LastName, PatientNumber, PhoneNumber
FROM CDR.Patient

0 6
0 880

Hi community!

I want to introduce you a new powerful feature from our static code analyzer objectscriptQuality.

Each time a new IRIS version is released, you need to prepare a roadmap for migration in which you need to spend a lot of time on testing to find where your code is not accomplishing with the newer version. Or maybe you need your code to be compatible with multiple IRIS or Caché versions.

8 1
1 393