Is there a way to add specific table permissions to a security role programmatically? I'm working on scripting some of the initial setup work when we sell certain add-ons to our software, and I see how I can assign resources to a role and give it a description, but I don't see how I tell it that this role gives the user, for example, SELECT privileges only on the invoices table, or SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.

0 1
1 227
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,042 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

In this video, you will learn about exciting new ways to perform analytics using data in your HL7® FHIR® repository:

InterSystems IRIS FHIR SQL Builder: Sneak Peek @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lCv5t4785JY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 424

Today we will talk about Adaptive Analytics. This is a system that allows you to receive data from various sources with a relativistic data structure and create OLAP cubes based on this data. This system also provides the ability to filter and aggregate data and has mechanisms to speed up the work of analytical queries.

5 0
1 581

A mistake happened and records were assigned the wrong assigning authority name: PID3.4.

Everything else was correct. This resulted in duplicate records. Ex

Record 1: MRN1 has AA1 and clinical data

Record 2: MRN1 has AA2 and the same clinical data as Record 1 + more clinical data that is not in Record 1

I would like to remove Record 2 ensuring that there are no orphan records left.

0 1
0 228

InterSystems is pleased to announce the 2022.2 release of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, InterSystems IRIS for Health, HealthShare Health Connect, and InterSystems IRIS Studio are now Generally Available (GA).

3 0
0 379

VetsEZ is looking for an InterSystems Technology Platform - Practice Lead to serve our Federal healthcare customers. As a lead systems integrator, VetsEZ has been delivering large-scale implementations for various federal customers, including the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), with the world's largest footprint of InterSystems technologies. InterSystems Technology Platform comprises core technologies, including HealthShare, Caché, IRIS, Ensemble, DeepSee, and iKnow.

0 0
0 203

VetsEZ is seeking a full-time remote InterSystems HealthShare / IRIS Architect to design and deliver integrated health solutions for our federal healthcare clients with a focus on automation and semantic interoperability. This role focuses on understanding complex technical and business requirements and translating them into highly scalable, robust integration architectures. Act as a technical lead, and mentor team members while maintaining a hands-on role.

The candidate must reside within the continental US.

Responsibilities:

0 0
0 234

The topic of for/while loop performance in Caché ObjectScript came up in discussion recently, and I'd like to share some thoughts/best practices with the rest of the community. While this is a basic topic in itself, it's easy to overlook the performance implications of otherwise-reasonable approaches.

24 21
3 9.5K

In our latest episode of Data Points, I had a conversation with Carmen Logue and Mary Ann Fusi about Adaptive Analytics and Smart Data Fabrics. A lot has changed and improved since the last time we discussed this product on the podcast, so take a listen!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/1308755
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 239
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for October 2022!
General Stats
162 new posts published in October:
– 25 new articles
– 45 new announcements
– 80 new questions
– 12 new discussions
197 new members joined in October
10,388 posts published all time
11,602 members joined all time
0 0
0 129

Hi Community,

Watch the recording of the Second Community Roundtable: "What is the best source control system for development with InterSystems IRIS?"

Some great discussions have been started during this roundtable. We invite you to continue these discussions. in the comments to this post.

Tell us, which source control you use and why – in the comments to this post.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/86xPyfc1mKI

6 0
0 250
Question
· Oct 29, 2022
Healthshare on kubernetes

Hi

I'm thinking to deploy healthshare using kubernetes. Has any one done this before? How will the TCP listeners in healthshare work with kubernetes? Will they automatically create a service endpoint so that I can route traffic?

Please advise me on how to think about this.

Thanks

0 9
1 287

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Getting To Know FHIR - The Best Explanation of FHIR They've Ever Heard @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k_9uh98LEjY

3 1
1 323

A new release of ZPM has been published 0.5.0

New in this release

• Added support for Python's requirements.txt file
  • Using tokens for publishing packages
  • Fixed various issues

Python's requirements.txt

Now, if your project uses Python embedded and requires some Python's dependencies, you can add requirements.txt file to the project, as usual for any Python project, file have to be in the root of a project next to module.xml. And with load command or install command, ZPM will install dependencies from that file with using pip.

3 2
1 236

1. iris-dollar-list

PyPI - Status

Interpretor of $list for python named DollarList.

This interpretor was made because :

• I wanted to use $list in python.
  • Embedded Python do not support $list.
  • The native API version do not support embedded $list in $list.

This is a work in progress. For now, it only support embedded $list in $list, int and string.

WIP float,decimal,double

This module is available on Pypi :

pip3 install iris-dollar-list

It is compatible with embedded python and native api.

7 2
0 631

In Cache 2018, we were using a macro in a query that looked like this:

select $$GetExtraSQL^GetExtra('B',bddtl.odnumb,bddtl.odsnum,bddtl.oddsc1) as "Description", * from sqluser.bddtl

We could save that query as a view, and there was no problem with it.

In IRIS, if we put that query into SQL in the management portal, it still works, but if we save that query as a view, when we try to run a query on that view, we get a big error message:

0 1
0 272

Good morning, evening, night,... wink

A small reflection/question for today... it's true that new IRIS for Health (I4H) releases are more and more powerful each time regarding FHIR capabilities. Nowadays it allows us to consume FHIR resources with extrem easiness, we can connect with end-points in external FHIR servers very easily and make I4H act as passthrough or consume their resources... or, even more, we can define, configure and run a FHIR repository in, literally, less than 5 minutes.

7 3
0 339

This is the tenth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2. Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

1 2
0 230

Hi all.

I have a scenario where I am receiving NACKs and I'd like to adjust the error handing of the operation based on the content of the NACK.

For example, I could receive the following and want to move onto the next message:

MSH| ^~\&|||||20221025083135.489+0100||ACK ^A02^ACK|9271|D|2.5.1
MSA|AE|1664378390234
ERR|||207 ^Application internal error ^HL70357^^^^^^Cannot transfer patient, encounter is cancelled.|E

However, I could also receive the following and want to keep retrying:

0 1
0 254

Adding VSCode into your IRIS container

One of the easiest ways to setup repeatable development environments is to spin up containers for them. I find that when iterating quickly, it was very convenient to host a vscode instance within my development container. Thus, I have created a quick container script to add a browser-based vscode into an IRIS container. This should work for most 2021.1+ containers. My code repository can be found here

11 5
0 833

Hi Community,

Let's meet virtually at our first Community Roundtable! This will be a 45-min friendly discussion on a given topic: VSCode vs Studio.
Imagine that we just gathered together to share our thoughts, experiences, tips, and tricks. If you want to discuss specific questions within a given topic - please share them in the comments.

Watch recording:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bTiL9GzpIJQ

4 10
0 698