Hi,

Over time I have created an house-automation solution based on IRIS:
90% of my code is pure ObjectScript, with the most recent 10% being the use of Python libraries for specific tasks.
All of the above being terminal based up to now.

I would like to expose some configuration options / parameters via a very simple web page, to be serviced with the IRIS private web service (so I don't want to use an external Webserver just for this..)

0 7
0 363
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,894 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Community,

In this demonstration you will see the building blocks of an integration in InterSystems IRIS for Health and HealthShare and see how messages are received, processed, and sent—including messages in the HL7 format:

Overview of Basic Components for InterSystems Integration Solutions

https://www.youtube.com/embed/aD2G5pfUC5Y
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 181

Hello,

We currently use codesets to normalize NDC code descriptions in our clinical viewer. Lately, we have started receiving RXNORM codes and they were only displaying the codes in the viewer and not the descriptions. After a short investigation, I found that the RXNORM codeset in the registry was empty. After filling this up, it still didn't resolve the description of the drug.

The SDACodingStandard in the SDA is an OID and I see it in the OID registry and does point to RXNORM.

0 2
0 298
Article
· Sep 9, 2022 1m read
DC Analytics Open Application

InterSystems Developer Community analytics. Project made with InterSystems IRIS BI (DeepSee), Power BI and Logi Report Designer to visualize and analyze members, articles, questions, answers, views and other pieces of content and activity on InterSystems Developer Community.

You can see your own activity, articles and questions. Track how your contribution changes developer community.

2 0
0 263

Power BI dashboards provide us with a good way to analyze aggregated information. We can even choose time periods for aggregation (you can find more details regarding it in our article about drill down). However, we might still be interested in a detailed look at specific data points. With the right data filling, we can display detailed data for any column of the chart with all filters applied to that chart.

1 0
0 841

This is the sixth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas.

0 3
0 320

I'm after some more in-depth information about how the embedded python is implemented with regards to how it works when a python method is called from a CSP page. Will it run in the same Windows process? Will there be any issues with multitasking (considering python doesn't seem very good at this)?

Also, is there a performance penalty to pay for running embedded python vs "using IRIS APIs from Python".

Another question is what python interpreter the embedded python is using? Is it an Intersystems one or the regular c.python? Version?

Excited to go Python!

0 2
0 257

Hello All,

I have a class method on the DocRepo server that needs to query the data value of a global variable on the Edge server.

I have looked at the documentation for 'Global Structure,' but I didn't find anything that helped.

Global Structure | Using Globals | InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2022.1

I am able to access this global easily from the Edge server using the $Get function, but I need to access it from the DocRepo server.

0 8
0 342
Article
· Sep 7, 2022 7m read
REST JSON webservices presentation

Hello Community!

This article gives an overview of the REST JSON webservices developed for TrakCare.

These webservices allow users to access TrakCare data from outside of the software, mainly through external apps.

They are developed in REST with ObjectScript, and they allow data access in four modes:

3 0
1 414

Date and Time is an important factors in our life. Because all applications are engaging based on Date/Time. But our world is split into multiple time zones. if our product is launched in the world, to maintain the history of events we are definitely required to convert all times to our local time or UTC ( Coordinated Universal Time ). As I know, many known programming languages of C#, JavaScript, Java, etc., provided the library to convert the date and time. i.e with a time zone name we can be able to convert without knowing the UTC offset.

10 1
0 515

I recently started to study interoperability and I found the official documentation very helpful in understanding how it works, though I still had some trouble implementing it myself. With the help I got from my coworkers, I managed to create a Demo of a system and learn through practice. Because of that, I decided to write this to help others with "getting their hands dirty" and share the help I got.

3 3
0 358

Hey Community,

This demonstration shows how complex data message flows are handled within a healthcare integration solution. See how to use a business process to receive and transmit messages between applications:

Message Flow in an Integration Solution

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkWQhTjLkF8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 246

Hello,

We have a scenario where a bad message(With control character in some fields) is coming frequently in our Standard HL7 Business Service.

I do see the process gets shut down because of E=D action code. I also see the service logging an "Warning" about the bad message. But service is not shutting down.

Is there a way to handle this error right at the service to avoid multiple processes going down? Not sure if we can create a task, which audits the service logs every few minutes. But that will involve some coding and checking of time when the errors happens.

0 4
0 409
Question
· Sep 5, 2022
Hl7 viewer component

Hi All

I'm building a ZEN page that will dispay HL7 from a database, and am currently displaying it an textarea.

Is the HL7 viewer that is displayed when HL7 message is selected in a visual trace available as an out of the box tool I can plug into a webpage?

Andy

0 2
0 225

How can we insert into a table using a stored procedure?

Table structure :

CREATE TABLE SampleHospital (
Hospital VARCHAR(50),
Location VARCHAR(50),
UserName VARCHAR(50),
UserFullName VARCHAR(70),
LastLogin TIMESTAMP,
LoginCount int)

Procedure Name:

call Custom_MENS_Other.samplesp('2021-11-02','2021-11-04','H001')

0 2
0 206

I am looking for an Intersystems Developer for a long-term project in the medical field.

Please check out the job description below and feel free to send me a message if you are interested in learning more.

Contact me in any way that is convenient for you:

0 0
0 361
Article
· Sep 2, 2022 1m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - Aug. 2022

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 1
0 198

Hi Developers!

In August, you posted 77 new questions on Developer Community:

Questions

20 Questions to Make Meaningful Connections | Inc.com

And now it's time to announce the Key Questions of August chosen by InterSystems Experts!

1 0
0 206

Hi Developers!

With the clear and crisp autumn climate, we are pleased to announce the launch of the
🏆 1st Tech Article Contest on Chinese Developer Community🏆.

From September 5 to October 24, 2022 (Beijing Time), we welcome you to contribute articles related to InterSystems technology.

🎁 Prizes for Everyone: A special prize pack for each author who takes part in the contest.

🏆 Main Prizes: Apple iPad; Beats Fit Pro; HUAWEI WATCH; Logitech ERGO keyboard; WD SSD; KEEP Smart Bracelet

5 0
0 659
Announcement
· Sep 4, 2022
Getting to know FHIR

Hello Developers!

To start our "Back to school on FHIR with DC FR" we propose you to watch this short video about FHIR:

The Future of Care Begins with InterSystems and FHIR

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HRDKFuG5LcA

2 1
1 231