Looking for a Intersystems Developer!
I am looking for an Intersystems Developer for a long-term project in the medical field.
Please check out the job description below and feel free to send me a message if you are interested in learning more.
Contact me in any way that is convenient for you:
The project is concerned with Data Management and Healthcare Information Systems within a large medical system already in production. The areas of development will include patient portal, doctor portal and intermediate layer to provide modules communications.
Technology on the project:
- Iris for health, Health share
- Cache and Docker
- Linux DevOps (run on Unix machine via ssh interface)
- SQL and Postgres
- Python (as plus)
What we can offer you:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers who are willing to share their experience and knowledge
- Working on international projects - market leaders
- Opportunity to work with modern technology
- About Development: we value the professional development of our employees, that's why you will have the opportunity to attend different trainings, conferences and language courses
- About health and sports: we care about our employees, that's why we have flexible working hours, remote working, and we also provide Multisport cards and 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days
- About Leisure: we organize various events, quizzes, corporate challenges and other fun activities.