I would like to know any experience working with OPC UA standard in industry sector or IoT. Currently there is no adaptor implemented in IS IRIS for it but it seems to be pushed as the main standard in industry. Did anyone had to implement their own libraries or adaptors to deal with it? Or do you advice to use any already implemented library in Java, Python,...? Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 1
0 370

SQL gateway. 'Locking' problem.

while debugging, is there in Caché a command to 'unlock' the instance of a class ?

close class, and kill class is not enough.

same problem in %Activate link

for each debug I have to exit (Halt) the terminal,

make debug in C#

coming back , and re-load again in Caché.

Regards,

Emanuel

0 1
0 304

Hi, guys,

I've written a DT for a partner which transfers a csv file into SDA3.

I', using record map to gather data from a folder storing csv files and using the DT to tranfer the records into sda3 entities.

The followings are the codes of that DT:

Class POC.DT.CSV2SDA3 Extends Ens.DataTransformDTL [ DependsOn = (User.PhysicalExam.Record, POC.SDA.Container) ]

{

Parameter IGNOREMISSINGSOURCE = 1;

Parameter REPORTERRORS = 1;

Parameter TREATEMPTYREPEATINGFIELDASNULL = 0;

0 1
0 317

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal.

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0 1
0 325

I am doing an implementation of a SAML 2.0 SingleSignOn protocol integration which requires a signed message with the signature element in the body of the SOAP message, not the header as is default SOAP security handling. Any suggestions for how to do this would be greatly appreciated. When it is passed in the header, it is not processed by our partner and we just get a "Signature Required" response.

0 1
0 454
Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 226

Hi

we are trying to call a Webservice that is hosted on a Ensemble production from a .net program.

The web application in ensabmle is defined with password authntication

we can't get to set the security header in the .net program (<soapenv:Header> ... <wsse:Security ... <wsse:UsernameToken ... ) in SoapUI we added the Wss usertoken and it worked like a charm.

Doe's anyone have a idea to guide us? (links, ,samples, etc. )

Thanks

Gadi

0 1
0 271
Question
· Jun 4, 2018
link component on a ZEN page

When using the link component on a ZEN page the default behavior is for the link to appear to the right of the tablepane row. Has anybody changed this behavior so the link appears to the left of the tablepane row? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 1
0 213
Question
· May 16, 2018
DTM management question

Is there a group in or outside of this community for discussion of DTM issues? I am working on a conversion to Caché for a client but in the meantime, he is still live with his DTM system and a system management issue has arisen. The convo:

Client: Do you know how to increase the page limit in MUMPS DTM? One version of my database I use for one customer is telling me I have reached my page limit. I have increased the page limit in the database you are reviewing; so I figure there is a setting I am missing.

0 1
0 349

Hi,

We have a system that gives an AE 'Error' response for warnings, that we want to transform to AA codes when returning the Application ACK.

MSH|^~\&|iCS|EHT|EPRO|R1K|20180511113136||ACK^A02|fbwZaoKW/USAdFI3IGLU|P|2.3|||AL|NE|
MSA|AE|fbwZaoKW/USAdFI3IGLU||||0^Nothing To Update^^W
ERR|||0^Nothing To Update|W|

Fortunately they include a warning code in MSA:6.4 and ERR:4

0 1
0 492
Question
· Apr 4, 2018
JPA Mapping of Lists

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to properly map List collection types. I can't change the schema at all, and I don't have the ability to change the way they are stored from the serialized form to the Array projection. I'm also pretty locked into using JPA for Java interoperability, as I'd like to be able to change out the backing database arbitrarily.

0 1
0 306

We have a program set up in the HealthShare Facility Registry. And we have some patients enrolled into this program. In the HealthShare Registry management, we set up following consent policy for this facility (we call it program), Default Block Except: Block data except for the groups specified below, unless overridden by patient. There is no program in the Selected Programs so the consent should be applied to everybody.

0 1
0 606
Question
· Nov 17, 2017
Token Generate Method

Hi community ,

i develop my LogUser Method on my rest API , the scenario is as follow :

when user enter his login & password , i check first in my table if he exists (this stape is done), now i want know how generate acces token from authorization server , i've as idea to call the "%OAuth2.Server.Generate" which is implemented on the configuration party (we find the correspondint attached screenshot ), but i don't know if i'm sure , we find here the developped method:

1 1
0 612

I've written several custom classes to add additional search capabilities to the user / clinician search defined in HS.UI.Registry.User.Find. I've tested it out, and it looks and works how I'd like it to, but I've run into a snag when trying to implement it.

The documentation for registering custom user interface pages shows a table of about 50 configuration registry keys for UI pages, but it only lists:

0 1
0 403

Hi!

I'm trying to connect to one of our Ensemble servers Cache database from a C#-windows form . I'm running the client from my local computer with OS win7. Using .NET FW ver 4.5.2 in the client.

ODBC local setup using "InterSystems ODBC35"

In this ODBC konfigurationview i can put my userID and password and try a testconnect (or ping). And that run successful.

However, we don't want to leave credentials in the ODBC-configuration it self (open up for anybody to use the source) but instead send it from the klients.

0 1
0 416

I'm looking for guidance on how best to normalize Height and Weight values to standard units. For example, to accept height as Feet/Inches, Inches, and Centimeters from various sources, but always display Feet/Inches in Clinical Viewer, etc.

If anyone has done this before, please share details of how it was implemented. Things I'd be specifically interested in:

0 2
0 300

Let's consider you would like to efficiently store your historical data in a similar structure than the one used for your current data, but without sharing the same physical storage (ie : not in the same global). What is the most efficient way to do it ?

Below a simple class of your current data :

3 9
0 345