I have created person.csp in my namespace using studio and view->webpage then web page opened in below url

http://localhost:52773/csp/healthshare/pponugotins/person.csp

I have crated new web application as /csp/test. only change is selected unauthenticated

http://localhost:52773/csp/test/person.csp

it should open same webpage , but showing "Invalid Action"

please help me what should i do.

2 3
0 369

After what is seemed was weeks, I finally got SSL/TLS enabled on both Apache Web Server and IRIS using the Web Gateway. However while we can now use HTTPS to connect to our Development instance of IRIS, I am running into several errors when I have others try to access the Management Portal via HTTPS.

We are seeing...

0 6
0 430
Question
· Feb 11, 2022
Driver odbc performance

Hello,

I'm using the InterSystems Iris odbc driver (DriverODBCVer=02.10) to get data from Iris table but it is slow.

Is there any options to improve performance ? Increase the packet size ?

Change to do in odbcinst.ini / odbc.ini to make it quicker ?

Thanks

0 8
0 514
Question
· Feb 20, 2022
Maximum Global Size ?

Dear people,

I (really) spent hours on finding the maximum size a Global is allowed to be (for Windows, if that matters). All I seem to run into are database sizes (derived from a max number of blocks and block size), but I refuse to believe that is correct because too small to be realistic. surprise

1 11
0 511

If I add the same patient data with a different unique ID then it inserts as new data using a POST request.
So, In the FHIR server How can I prevent this kind of thing by using POST requests?
Note:- I don't want to use a PUT request for the same. The main thing is I want to get a unique patient record.
Que:- Is there any way to check data duplication on each FHIR resource?

Thanks & Regards,

Harshdeep Acharya

0 1
0 339
Question
· Aug 20, 2021
SQL proxy to HL7 query/response

Use case: small in-house hospital systems that query patient demographics via SQL. The new PAS being implemented in the near future will only support query/response via HL7. SQL access is available but intended for reporting so up to 24 hours behind.

Probably the easiest option is to set up a database in Ensemble and keep it up to date via standard ADT feed. This is going to have quite a large footprint and has a risk of getting out of sync.

1 2
0 315

I'm building a .Net Core Gateway container. Here's the issue.

As a final step I'm building a .Net Core 2.1 library. It has a runnable dependency - .Net Gateway, which I need to start first.

However dotnet publish generates .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json only for my library and not for my dependency (.Net Gateway).

Is there a way to force dotnet to generate .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json for a dependency?

I have tried:

0 2
0 7.7K
Article
· Feb 27, 2022 2m read
Dash-Python-IRIS

We are happy to share interesting information with you, as well as tell you why Python is good, where it is used.

Among the most used libraries are NumPy and Pandas. NumPy (Numerical Python) is used to sort large datasets. It simplifies mathematical operations and their vectorization on arrays. Pandas offers two data structures: Series (a list of elements) and Data Frames (a table with multiple columns). This library converts data into a Data Frame, allowing you to remove and add new columns, as well as perform various operations.

4 1
2 503
Announcement
· Feb 28, 2022
VS Code Day 2022

Coming up on Thursday March 3rd, VS Code Day 2022, the second official Visual Studio Code event from Microsoft.

Join the Visual Studio Code team and community at a live event just for VS Code users. Get a glimpse of things to come and meet the team who works on VS Code every day.

Starts 8am PST and runs for 90 minutes.

https://code.visualstudio.com/vscode-day/

0 0
0 348

Hello,

The title says it all. I’m building an IRIS image with docker-compose using a separate Dockerfile. Pretty straightforward procedure: I import a Installer script inside the container containing a Installer Manifest I defined. Within the manifest, I create a namespace with code and data databases in separate locations. My intention is to keep the code database inside the container, so whenever I build the container, the imported code is replaced. The data, however, should be persistent.

1 5
0 256
Question
· Apr 14, 2021
Java Connection Strategy

We are planning to build a REST API with the Java Quarkus Framework.

• There'll be a connection pool;
  • The DataSource instance will be automatically injected from the connection pool;
  • We will use JDBI to do SQL instructions and this will give us automatic Connection and Statement management;

This Caché instance already have COS applications running and consuming connections and licenses.

After doing this, we will migrate to IRIS.

0 1
0 313
Article
· Nov 26, 2019 3m read
Designing valid hierarchies in DeepSee

When designing a hierarchy in DeepSee, a child member must have only one parent member. In the case where a child corresponds to two parents, the results can become unreliable. In the case where two similar members exist, their keys must be changed so that they are unique. We will take a look at two examples to see when this happens and how to prevent it.

5 1
0 661

Hello All,

I am looking for some ideas from people who have automated alerting in place for their Ensemble or IRIS productions.

I want to start with basic things like, simply checking if a Production is up and running. Once this has been achived, I am looking to go deeper and implement monitoring on each interface level for things like, Queue Size, Errors and Inactivity.

1 3
1 320