Hi Community,

We are trying to filter message created using custom xml class in a business rule.

HL7 ORU Result messages are converted to custom xml messages with a list properties .Result ORU converted to OrderResultMsg , which contains property Orders as list of Order which contains ResultStatus . Please see below the class extract. We are trying to access the ResultStatus property to filter non-final results via business rule.

0 5
0 201
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,148 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I have this IRIS server, NODE1. NODE1 is a Linux server running IRIS.

To connect to IRIS on this server I:

From my PC ssh (via putty) to NODE1

From the putty session, I, "iris session <iris instance>"

I was hoping to use iristerm on my PC:

I put NODE1 into IRIS Server Manager

From my PC, I, "iristerm /server=NODE1"

I get this error message:

"TCP connect() failed"

How to get this to work?

0 6
0 201

I am running into an error trying to send an Alert Email to test the functionality of IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.1 compared to Cache HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3. I was trying to send an Alert email, when I am getting the following error on my EMailAlert operation which is using EnsLib.EMail.OutboundAdpater.

ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <UNDEFINED>FText+4 ^%occMessages *msg -- logged as '-'
number - @''

0 5
0 201

It's time to announce the Winners for September 2022! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in September 2022:

🥇 @Dmitriy Maslennikov, Co-founder, CTO and Developer Advocate, CaretDev Corp, UAE

🥈 @José Roberto Pereira, Business Intelligence Analyst at Shift Consultoria e Sistemas LTDA, Brazil

🥉 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

4 3
0 201

Hi Guys, I'm resending this because I sent on the weekend and looks like it has not been noticed much

I'm not that familiar in using Javascript in Zen pages, so basically we have a priting utility (app) that requires us to add a bit of JavaScript call to facilitate printing from our Zen pages as below:

So I added XData link pasted the required script, is this the correct way?

0 2
0 201

Hi Guys,

I've this client method in my Zen page which looks good and compile fine:

I first tried calling this clientmethod in %DrawHTML() like : var res=zenPage.getNewPrinters(); but for some reason didn't work not sure why I even tried simplifying my clientMethod with simple code like just showing alert but still this call didn't work

0 3
0 201

Hi Developers,

It's time to announce the Winners for April 2021! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in April 2021:

🥇 @Dmitriy Maslennikov, Co-founder, CTO and Developer Advocate, CaretDev Corp, Russia

🥈 @Lorenzo Scalese, Solution Architect, Zorgi, Belgium

🥉 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

4 5
0 201
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
Working with CSP files

i have a problem with CSP files, i can create a CSP file with termination ".csp" or ".CSP" and this configuration is case sensitive, but a CLS file, this configuration is not case sensitive. there is a way i can change this to the CSP file don't be case sensitive?

0 2
0 201

InterSystems has corrected a defect that could lead to invalid backups on Windows platforms. The defect causes upgrades to disable the EnableVSSBackup setting. By default, EnableVSSBackup is enabled (value set to 1) and the upgrade sets its value to 0. Windows VSS backups taken with this setting disabled may contain invalid CACHE.DAT files.

This problem is limited to Windows platforms on the following versions:

• Caché and Ensemble 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect (HSAP) 15.032 on Core versions 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare 2019.1 (Unified Care Record, Patient Index, Health Insight, Personal Community, and Provider Directory) on Core version 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare 2018.1 (Information Exchange, Patient Index, Health Insight, and Personal Community) on Core versions 2018.1.1 or 2018.1.0

The defect only occurs if you are upgrading to a version listed above. Once you have upgraded to an affected version, you must manually enable the setting; otherwise, it will be disabled on future upgrades, even when upgrading to versions containing the correction.

For customers using Windows VSS backups, InterSystems recommends enabling this setting on any 2018.1 instances of Caché or Ensemble. Once you have enabled the setting, future upgrades (including to affected versions) will preserve its value.

0 0
0 201

Trying to identify which records in the %SYS.Audit table are fails.

Eg, as user "WORKER", I run an attempted a grant, the terminal returns:

SQL> GRANT SELECT ON newschema.patients TO COORDINATOR
[S1000][Iris ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 112]
[libirisodbc35.so]
[SQLCODE: <-112>:<Access violation>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
[%msg: <User WORKER does not have required privileges to grant the privilege(s)>]
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLExecute

but the record in the audit table gives

0 2
0 200

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems IRIS on HCI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UckKc7DSvrw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 200

Hello guys,

i try to call a Operation within 3 foreach loops.

When i try to do this, i always get the following error:

I dont get any Errpr when i log my request message at this time i want to call a operation.

Everything works and i get no error. But when i try to call the operation i get this error.

Then i tried to call a operation in the first Level (not in a ForeachLoop) it works.

1 2
1 200

Hi,

Our application needs to create system users from a request form.

To use Security classes, it is necessary to have rights to use the %SYS namespace, which is not the case for users who validate requests.

It is not desirable for these users to have this role permanently, so I proceeded as follows:

I created a facade class for the Security.Users, Security.Roles, Security.Resources classes which allows me to log in with an authorized user on the NS %SYS

Here is an example method:

1 7
0 200
Question
· May 24, 2020
calling AIX command failed

I can run the following commands from the AIX command line prompt without any problem

-bash-2.05b$ echo t
t
-bash-2.05b$ echo œ
œ

When I call from insider cache, I have problem.

USER>D $ZF(-1,"echo t")
t

USER>D $ZF(-1,"echo œ")

D $ZF(-1,"echo œ")
^
<TRANSLATE>

I am using cache 2017.2. Can someone shed some light?

Thank you.

0 5
0 200

How can I create a calculated member in Analyzer using MDX for the following logic?

WHEN 'F' THEN 'FEMALE'
WHEN 'Female' THEN 'FEMALE'
WHEN 'M' THEN 'MALE'
WHEN 'Male' THEN 'MALE'
WHEN 'U' THEN UNDIFFERENTIATED'
WHEN 'UN' THEN UNDIFFERENTIATED'
WHEN 'Undifferentiated' THEN UNDIFFERENTIATED'
ELSE 'OTHER'
END

0 2
0 200