Hello everyone!
I am wondering how I can retrieve multipart form-data from a request that is coming into my REST-service.
I am supposed to retrieve a string and a file. The file is being retrieved without issues, but the "testprofile" string is not being retrieved at all.
It just logs a an empty entry.
The request that is sent to my REST-service has the Content-Type: multipart/form-data
Thanks beforehand for the help! :)

Down below is the code I use right now to retrieve the string and file from Form-data Rest HTTP-request to my service.

0 5
0 292
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,098 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello Respected members,

I am new with InterSystems IRIS , want to setup the environment on RHEL 7.5 with multiple lun layouts (separate LVM for DB , Journal, and WIJ),

I would like to get some help in setting up the same, as far as I know, the installation will go through on a single directory ( I did not see any option to chose path/directory for DB's or WIJ /journals), hence after installation I would like to move my DB's to separate LVM and WIJ on another LVM set

0 9
0 292

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the Security Contest 2021 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Basic Authentication usage - 2
  • Bearer/JWT Authentication usage - 3
  • OAuth 2.0 usage - 5
  • Authorization components usage - 2
  • Auditing usage - 2
  • Data Encryption usage - 2
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 1
0 292

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 292

Working on a project to call a web service and the soap header has custom header elements that need to be signed. i reviewed the %soap.inc and didn't see any appropriate macro

EBS and IDP elements need to be signed

here's a provided header sample

this a sample output that I created.

0 1
0 292

IO devices can be assigned to a mnemonic space using, for example:

u device::"^%X364"

Is there a method that will return the assigned mnemonic space for the current device?

I can infer it by attempting to write to the device using a non existent write /mnemonic and then inspecting the error returned, but this is rather messy and could potentially affect the status of the device. For example:

0 2
0 292

I created a Zen page with a header. All is good. I then created a new Zen page and during the wizard specified that it was a "subclass of a template page". So now I have Class Custom.App.HomePage Extends Custom.App.TemplateMaster. If I visit HomePage.cls I see the header from the template. However, the HomePage class has no XData Contents section so I have no idea how to actually add content. I tried adding the section but once I do then I don't see the template content anymore.

0 2
0 292

Hi Community,

join the fun "Wonders of the World" journey on InterSystems Global Masters advocate hub!

You'll see a challenge to provide feedback on Global Masters, a challenge with selfie photos (OMG that's so great to see the Community's selfies! That's not a public challenge so don't worry we will not publish it unless you gave us your permission!), challenges with interesting facts and tech video.

3 9
0 292
Question
· Mar 17, 2023
A confusing experience

During my last migration to IRIS I met this Compatibility parameter

• NullSubscripts true
0 - Throw error when referencing a null subscript.
1 - Null subscript references do not throw an error.

The consequences are shocking. This was allowed:

2 5
0 291

Hi, Community!

You are very welcome to watch just uploaded InterSystems Atelier Welcome video on the InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gmHsmCf7VpY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

Subscribe and stay tuned!

3 0
0 291

Greetings community. I would like to know how to migrate a BD in production to a local environment. When I have a system in production (BD Sql Server) what we do is mount a local copy to do the analysis with the data and not occupy resources of the system in production. My question is: How do you do it with Intersystems technology?

0 2
0 291

A Webinar was held today for our Czech and Slovak partners and end users. This webinar was an online version of what we originally planned to present earlier this year in Fabrika hotel, Humpolec as a workshop. Due to the current epidemiologic situation a decision was made to move the workshop into the virtual space.

3 5
1 291
Question
· May 9, 2017
Atelier: GetDocs bug?

Greetings.

I'm trying to do some experiments using the Atelier REST API, but I noticed a bug that I simply can't bypass.

When requesting the Atelier server asking for an array of docs, it seems to fail when using it with multiple formats.
Like: [ "RCWWW015.int", "Class.cls" ]

While this method does return the class's source code, it fails when fetching the routine.
Like this:

1 1
0 291