InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,808 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

Check out the latest video on InterSystems IRIS for Health Data Platform:

What is InterSystems IRIS for Health?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EoRT9QnG8a0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

FHIR in InterSystems IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ik1oUdO7QD4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 266

Hello,

We would need to know the Ens.Response SourceConfigName to identify which Operation has raised an exception.

We have tried:

$$$LOGINFO("..%Process.%PrimaryResponseHeader.SourceConfigName..: "_..%Process.%PrimaryResponseHeader.SourceConfigName) //It outputs an empty string

$$$LOGINFO("response.SourceConfigName: "_response.SourceConfigName) //It generates an exception

We would need to get from an Ens.Response which body is null, its SourceConfigName:

0 2
0 305

Hello, I am running into a little problem.

I am trying to create a Cache Trigger on a FACS table using the SQL CREATE TRIGGER command but I am getting the message [SQLCODE: <-300>:<DDL not allowed on this table definition>].

I am not creating a persistent class but using the SQL CREATE TRIGGER command.

Please advise.

thanks.

0 8
0 271

Been cleaning up our production 2017.1 instance of Health Connect in preparation to a move to Health Connect 2020.1 (on IRIS!)

One thing I have found I we have built up a number of old classes and other configuration files.

It would be nice to start on the new server with a clean slate.

Is there any way to identify classes that haven't been used for a long time so they can be reviewed and removed?

Kind regards,

Stephen

0 4
1 348

Hi,

I get this error [Cache ODBC][State : HYC00][Native Code 469] and zero rows returned with the following query.

SELECT "Timestamp","Skillset" FROM "dbo"."iSkillsetStat"
WHERE (Timestamp >= '2020-06-29 00:00:00'
AND Timestamp < '2020-06-30 00:00:00')

I'm using Qlik Attunity Replicate to extract data, the query was formatted by the tool. The query will return data in excel and SSIS, but not using Replicate.

So far I've tried using two ODBC drivers

-----------------------------------------------------

0 3
0 469

Let's say we have two serial classes, one as a property of another:

Class test.Serial Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Serial2 As test.Serial2;
}

Class test.Serial2 Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Property As %String;
}

And a persistent class, that has a property of test.Serial type:

Class test.Persistent Extends %Persistent
{

Property Datatype As %String;

Property Serial As test.Serial;

}

So it's a serial, inside a serial, inside a persistent object.

4 2
0 405

Hi,

Business Rules can define a context object, whose properties are exposed and used in the expressions of the rules. For example, my context object is an object with 3 properties. PropA, PropB and PropC.

When constructing my rules, I can call a custom function, and I have one I built myself called 'myFunction' which takes arguments and I pass in properties of my context object. (I can pass in the value of the context object's PropA, B or C).

0 6
0 300

Hello,

I am using a class based on %UnitTest.TestProduction to test Health Connect production.

I read in Class Reference IRIS for UNIX 2020.1:

Note: This class is not intended to be used in InterSystems IRIS instances.

Why should this not be used in IRIS? I have not seen any difference using this with HealthConnect 2017 or IRIS 2020.1

0 1
0 255

Hi,

I am getting below error in date column in a table. I am unable to query data or find distinct or to_char on this column.

Select distinct column name from table
Select column name from table
Select To_Char(column name) from table

Table has 3923509 rows.

Could someone help me how can I identify bad data in this table?

Any idea how we can avoid this error?

0 7
0 314
Question
· Nov 15, 2019
Question on sharding

Prior to IRIS, using ECP to share databases under heavy I/O load has known latency issues (in our environment), which pretty much restricted using shared database with relatively static or slow-changing data. In IRIS, will sharding mitigate the latency issue and allow any table to be shared?

David

0 2
0 228

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to join the upcoming "How Technology Supports Patient Adherence to Specialty Medicines" webinar on July 15 at 12:00 PM EDT!

Join a team from RxMx to learn how its Chameleon platform – built on InterSystems IRIS for Health – helps clinicians who are administering new specialty medicines to their patients, meet the needs of this industry.

Join this webinar to learn:

1 1
0 236

I have a couple of questions regarding /api/monitor and configuring it to use with SAM. In our environment we only expose port 443, so even though I define the Web Application to use unauthenticated, SAM is unable to make a connection. Is there any alternatives to get this working?

Also, even if there is a way to configure using port 443, unauthenticated access will never fly in our environment. Are there any plans to enhance SAM so it you use OAuth or even mutual TLS?

Dave

1 2
0 280

Pyodbc supports calling stored procedure , but if the IRIS Stored Procedure ROWSPEC has a column with datatype specified as %Date or %Time, Pyodbc fails to fetch it and throws this error.

"

pyodbc.Error: (' 2201', '[ 2201] [Cache ODBC][State : 22018 ][Native Code 22005]\r\nERROR #388: Unknown error, code 22005 (22005) (SQLGetData)')

"

on printing the cursor execute description, pyodbc reads the column as <int>.

0 3
0 827

Hi All,

With this article, I would like to show you how easily and dynamically System Alerting and Monitoring (or SAM for short) can be configured. The use case could be that of a fast and agile CI/CD provisioning pipeline where you want to run your unit-tests but also stress-tests and you would want to quickly be able to see if those tests are successful or how they are stressing the systems and your application (the InterSystems IRIS backend SAM API is extendable for your APM implementation).

4 0
1 645

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Speed Under Pressure on July 14 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk, we'll learn about the open source Ingestion Speed Test. We will explain:

• the architecture of the ingestion speed test
  • how we are leveraging Docker containers to run it on our PCs
  • how we are leveraging InterSystems Cloud Manager to easily run it on AWS so we can compare InterSystems IRIS with other databases, such as AWS Aurora

After this Tech Talk, you'll be able to use the Ingestion Speed Test on InterSystems Open Exchange for your own testing and benchmarking.

2 1
1 354

Hey everyone.

I have a use case where I need to write files to a handful of locations, and 2-3 subfolders in each location.

My plan was to extend EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation and then pass that operation the file and the subfolder details, and then have an operation per destination.

Has anyone done anything similar and can highlight any pitfalls I may be about to make?

0 3
0 219

The request terminology sync task is currently producing this error:

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: faultcode=wsse:FailedAuthentication
faultstring=The security token could not be authenticated or authorized
faultactor=
detail=

The task is running correctly on other edges. I checked the HS_Services password and its the same as on the other edges. Anyone has any thoughts as to what could be causing this and how I can fix it.

0 1
0 372

In Episode 12 of Data Points, we took a slightly different approach! Hear insights from three different guests — Jenny Ames, Gary Maggiolino, and Joey Moritz — about the creation of the all-new chat feature found on multiple InterSystems sites. You can see the chat bot in action on both the Getting Started site and all InterSystems IRIS or IRIS for Health pages on the InterSystems corporate site.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/212752

1 1
1 194