Hi Developers!

Now it's time for all Japanese speaking users of our community!

We're pleased to announce the official start of the Japanese InterSystems Developer Community!

And let me introduce you @Minoru Horita and @Toshihiko Minamoto from InterSystems Japan as managers of the InterSystems Developer Community in Japanese!

Here are the main points you need to know:

7 7
0 363
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,845 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jul 24, 2020
Uptime reports for Ensemble HL7

Good morning all,

Could we please get some insight on what is possible (or what other organizations may be using) for tracking uptime for our HL7 engine? We can use Activity Tracking to show how many messages went through, but are there any good canned reports (or queries) about the number of message failures or the amount of time that an interface was down?

We are using alerting to the team to know about not getting messages or if messages failed. Has anyone created a report or dashboard against the Ens.Alert table or would you recommend elsewhere?

0 3
0 230

Hi,

Can anyone point me to an example of a DTL & Class method that can pull a base64 encoded PDF out of a MDMT02 message?

This is really asking for two things;

- how to make a DTL that extracts a specific subfield of an HL7 2.3 message into a message of its own,

and

- how to transform an base64 encoded document into its original binary form for writing to a file.

I'd also love to see an example of an HL7 2.n MDM^T02 ==> HL73.ITK2 non-coded CDA

0 3
1 3.5K

This article is a continuation of Deploying InterSystems IRIS solution on GKE Using GitHub Actions, in which, with the help of GitHub Actions pipeline, our zpm-registry was deployed in a Google Kubernetes cluster created by Terraform. In order not to repeat, we’ll take as a starting point that:

1 1
1 591

Until this week, my customer had Ensemble writing HL7 messages to my TCP listener, working fine on ageing physical servers (Windows Server 2003, Caché 2009). They had four app servers (app1, app2, app3 and app4) with an overarching DNS simply called "app". Ensemble was connecting to "app:port", and it somehow found whichever of the four app servers my background listener was running on, and the interface worked fine for 10+ years.

0 4
0 253

The Ensemble doc mentions Studio and Atelier to create customer business process logic, but does not mention VS code.

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=EGIN_busproc

The official InterSystems message is that Atelier is deprecated and putting it front and center in the interoperability doc seems like a mistake.

Maybe Studio means old Studio and VS Studio, but if so some clarification would help.

0 2
0 256

GA releases are now available for the first version (v1.0) of InterSystems System Alerting and Monitoring (InterSystems SAM for short)

InterSystems SAM v1.0 provides a modern monitoring solution for InterSystems IRIS based products. It allows high-level views of clusters and single-node drilled down metrics-visualization together with alerts notifications. This first version provides visualization for more than one hundred InterSystems IRIS kernel metrics, and users can extend the default-supplied Grafana template to their liking.

5 2
0 437

Hi Community!

Please welcome the next video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Implementing FHIR Use Cases

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NKW4p3EqiYA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 393

Hi,

A device is sending me HL7 messages (ORM^O01)

the framing is set to "None"

and i get the following error:

3 Segments
Build Map Status = 'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required PID element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required OBR element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapSegUnrecog: Unrecognized Segment 2:'PID' found after segment 1 (MSH)'

i seems that there framing chars in at the beginning and end of each segment

(in Hex)

0 3
0 627

It would be interesting if there is some recommended documentation about best practices using Healthshare for interoperability.

Also, some how-tos or frequently asked questions about ObjectScript.

Or event better, if there are experienced developers who would like to share some common habits on their work with Studio / ObjectScript, which are valuable to do the developing work better.

For example, How to get the XML of a class and write it into a REST operation:

0 1
0 211
Question
· Jul 21, 2020
Server-less incoming Web-hooks

Hi,

Recently I have encountered a new issue, more and more 3rd party applications move to the cloud.

Web-hooks incoming from their sites can no longer be identified using a known and fixed IP address, so our customer's security department blocks them.

In past similar cases we use to grant access in the customer's Fire-Wall to the specified IP address - this is no longer applicable.

Has anyone else encountered this problem ? do you have any ideas ?

Thanks

0 1
0 212
Article
· Jul 20, 2020 1m read
Fast JSON formatting (IRIS)

t's also an example for a customized command extension (ZZJSON) in IRIS

IRIS has a nice %JSON.Formatter class.
But for debugging it is not really handy.
see:

ZWRITE js1  
js1="{""Name"":""Cunningham,John C."",""SSN"":""294-11-9150"",""DOB"":""1933-01-08"",""Home"":{""Street"":""4249 Ash Street"",""City"":""Tampa"",""State"":""MD"",""Zip"":""30176""},""FavoriteColors"":\[""White"",""Red"",""Green""]}"   

so you proceed for the most simple case

7 0
0 477
Article
· Jul 20, 2020 1m read
IRIS NativeAPI for Node.js compact

An all-in-1 package of the WebSocket MicroService Demo

To simplify the demo of the WebSocket-Micro-Server (WSockClientMicroSV)
the whole package is now bundled into a single Docker Image

How to use it

From the same terminal start the IRIS based client and prepare your orders

docker-compose exec iris iris session iris %ZSocket

on WebTerminal it is simply

9 0
0 557

Henry Elliott is currently recruiting for Sr. Developers with InterSystems technology stack experience including Cache, IRIS for Health, HealthShare, Ensemble. Experience in any of the following preferred: FHIR, AWS, VA VistA, APIs, RPCs. These are remote opportunities. Please send resume to Mary Pion- mpion@henrye.com or call me at 781-416-9915 to discuss further.

0 0
0 233