InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,843 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Now I want to return a large amount of data to the front end. The string length has reached 40000 +, and the returned data needs to be encrypted by AES + Base64. I can convert the string into a stream. AES can use the AESCBCEncryptStream method to encrypt, but Base64 has no stream method。Anyone who get the solution would you kindly share the solution please。

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 10
0 13.2K

Hi Devs!

A few months ago I raised a discussion on the naming convention for ZPM modules.

And you free to put your name or your organization name for the packages you want to have your personal or company's brand.

But if you contribute to community, we suggested to have "community." package for all such libraries.

But the name is too long.

2 19
1 465

I studied about developer services offered by main manufactures, and InterSystems is the leader, see:

Better Developer support/services
Feature InterSystems Microsoft Oracle IBM Redhat
Development Community Web Portal 1 1 1 1 1
Discord or twitch developer channel 1 1 0 0 0
Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook developer channel 1 1 1 1 1
YouTube and Podcast Channel 1 1 1 1 1
Certification program 1 1 1 1 1
Developer Open IDE Tools 1 1 1 0 1
Newsletter 1 1 1 1 1
Free e-learning courses 1 0 0 0 0
Online product documentation 1 1 1 1 1
Free product community edition 1 1 1 0 1
Free product instance in the public cloud 1 1 1 1 0
Free Hands-on e-books 0 0 0 1 1
Developer Community Open source solutions portal 1 1 0 0 0
Gamified developer community portal 1 0 0 0 0
Frequent hackthon competitions 1 0 0 1 0
Redeem prizes from developer participation efforts 1 0 0 0 0
Global Developer event 1 1 1 1 1
Public recognition by developer level 1 0 1 0 0
Meetup groups 1 1 1 1 1
Open source initiatives 1 1 1 1 1
Total: 19 14 13 12 12

4 2
1 206

cache 2017.2 windows 10

Is there any way to change the sql Shell interface to output a <TAB> between the fields instead of outputting one or more spaces between columns

I needed to run an sql ( that took a while to run) and then cut and paste the generated output into excel, trouble was the paste into excel was not very good for columns when there's spaces used between the columns

kev

0 3
0 231

Hey Developers,

Check out the latest video on FHIR API Management:

FHIR API Management: Basic Configuration

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EYZ4dXNZNSY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

FHIR API Management: FHIR Dev Portal

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9yEm7ZAZENI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

FHIR API Management: Logging and Monitoring

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xcHjcBTLw8o

FHIR API Management: Security

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7ImJPCdp96A

3 0
0 371

Setting up Management Portal Help Pages for Full WebServers

On each page of the System Management Portal, there is a “Help” button. This takes users to an article in documentation that describes the page functionality and use.

Caché provides local documentation for all of these articles.

InterSystems IRIS does not provide local documentation. Instead, the Help button will redirect users to the articles in the online documentation at docs.intersystems.com.

4 0
0 504

Im exporting our xml project from a QA server that has NOT upgraded to a production server that has been upgraded to HealthShare.

We are importing the exported xml over to this production server that is on HealthShare.

Now I havent been able to find the document link today, but I remember reading HealthShare puts all of the imports under a csp/healthshare/ directory.

We are able to view our .csp pages after importing them as xml into Studio on the production server running on HealthShare

0 2
0 191

My custom Business Operation typically creates a Ens.StringResponse with StringValue which is sent back to my custom Business Service. Is there a way I can use the assign, or some way, in Rule Editor in a Business Process (EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine) so that it can send back a Ens.StringResponse with a StringValue to the Business Service when not routing the message to any operation?

0 1
0 218

I am having difficulties with using the ..Strip() function in my DTL to strip the slash ( / ) from the phone number portion of an x12 834. There are very few records that have the slash in the phone number, so I am trying to filter out any characters other than numbers so that all phone numbers are formatted 1112223333.

Here is the code portion of the strip:

Set HomePhone ..Strip(source.{loop2000(k1).loop2100A.PER:CommunicationNumber},"*AW","-()/").

I am then checking the length of HomePhone.

0 4
0 303

Hi Community! Many of you have seen the Data Points podcast episodes that we have been releasing since February. I mentioned previously that I planned to pose an open question to the community about topics you might like to hear in a podcast episode. Let us know in the comments if there are any conversation points you would find particularly interesting, and we can try to include some conversations with experts on said topics!

And in case you missed it, check out Episode 12 about the all-new chat bot on InterSystems websites!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/212752

1 0
0 133
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Explicit FTPS in Cache

We use the %Net.FtpSession class to perform FTPS file transfers. This has worked fine with Implcit FTPS servers but crashes when trying to connect to an Explicit FTPS server. Explicit FTPS has a slightly diffferent negotiation in the intitial connection and different ports.

Has anyone gotten Explicit FTPS working with the Cache classes?

0 2
0 459
Question
· Jul 25, 2020
Abstract Classes and Methods

I have been looking into using abstract classes and methods. In other languages, if a superclass is defined as abstract, subclasses inheriting from the superclass will not compile until all abstract methods have been implemented in the subclass.
I have created the following classes to try this in Cache:
Class User.Music.AbstractClass [ Abstract ]
{

0 8
0 1.1K
Question
· Feb 21, 2018
HL7 segment query using SQL

I'm trying to get a count of specific message type with a specific entry and thought I could build the query in Message Viewer but this does not provide counts (as far as I am aware). So when I take the SQL from 'Show Query' it omits the segment criteria as the code shows below.

I have attached the criteria that has been excluded. Is this possible?

Thank you

0 2
0 1.4K

My VS Code plugin "InterSystems Objectscript" upgraded to version 0.8.7 but the server settings no longer visible in extension settings and can no longer connect to our InterSystems server.

What has chnaged and how do we set the server connectio up? I checked the JSON file and it still has the settings as it was before but it is not connecting.

1 2
0 328

Hi Developers!

Recently we launched InterSystems Package Manager - ZPM. And one of the intentions of the ZPM is to let you package your solution and submit into the ZPM registry to make its deployment as simple as "install your-package" command.

To do that you need to introduce module.xml file into your repository which describes what is your InterSystems IRIS package consists of.

This article describes different parts of module.xml and will help you to craft your own.

I will start from samples-objectscript package, which installs into IRIS the Sample ObjectScript application and could be installed with:

zpm: USER>install samples-objectscript

It is probably the simplest package ever and here is the module.xml which describes the package:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Export generator="Cache" version="25">
  <Document name="samples-objectscript.ZPM">
    <Module>
      <Name>samples-objectscript</Name>
      <Version>1.0.0</Version>
      <Packaging>module</Packaging>
      <SourcesRoot>src</SourcesRoot>
      <Resource Name="ObjectScript.PKG"/>
    </Module>
  </Document>
</Export>

6 12
6 1.4K

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online Meetup with the Winners of the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest!

Date & Time: Friday, July 24, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 2
0 393
Article
· Jul 27, 2020 2m read
ZPMshow, a helper for tired fingers

The offer of ZPM is growing daily and the short names and
acronyms of the offer are sometimes hard to understand and
also hard to type with my lazy fingers.

So I decided to have

• a listing with the descriptions from the repository,
  • split in short junks to avoid backscroll,
  • controlled forward / backward scrolling,
  • the option to select my packages by number,
  • to install or uninstall with limited typing.

It runs with do ^zpmshow

A snapshot from the screen:

12 0
0 354

I want to write the values that are stored in an array into the OBX 5 field. The text in MyArray(1) will go in the the first OBX 5 field. Then the text in MyArray(2) will populate the next OBX 5 field.

My question is how do you format the Set > Action Tab > Value entry so that it pulls the data from MyArray(source.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp().OBX:SetIDOBX})

0 1
0 258
Question
· Jul 24, 2020
Examples of trigger

Hello people!

I am Brazilian and I am starting to work with the latest version of CACHE, and I would like to know where I can see an example of a TRIGGER, I would like to validate the fields before writing the actual data in the database.

in advance, thank you very much! and sorry for any mistake in concordance in english

0 7
0 511

Hi Developers!

Now it's time for all Japanese speaking users of our community!

We're pleased to announce the official start of the Japanese InterSystems Developer Community!

And let me introduce you @Minoru Horita and @Toshihiko Minamoto from InterSystems Japan as managers of the InterSystems Developer Community in Japanese!

Here are the main points you need to know:

7 7
0 363