Announcements

Hello experts, 

I am new to IRIS and I was told I could get a great hands-on experince with the commuity edition that is currently availabe on mutliple cloud providers.

Unfortunately connecting Atelier to the given IRIS instance has been unsuccessful: 

Accorording to this troubleshooting guide

Last answer 10 December 2018 Last comment 10 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

Hello,

I am pretty stuck here and would appreciate any help or advice on an approach to this...

I have a single claim file, ingested that has 7 claims inside of it, I am pulling each claim out based on a qualifier, then want to remove all of the others and do something with the one that is left over.

My problem is I cant seem to figure out how to Remove the Claims programatically...

Last answer 10 December 2018
0   0 2

comments

views

rating

I have a persistent class that represents cities across the United States.  It is below, but basically has a City Id, Name, Lat, Lon and a few other unimportant fields for this issue.  Anytime I attempt to query on the Latitude or Longitude it immediately returns no results.  My first thought was that it was a casting issue so I tried casting both sides to floats, ints, even strings and in all cases it immediately comes back with no results.  I then decided to cast it to a string and attempt a like statement thinking it might be something about how floats are handled, but still no joy.  Any

Last answer 8 December 2018 Last comment 8 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

Introduction:

In today’s DevOps world, continuous delivery and deployment are critical to delivering high-quality software product faster than ever before. For us to get the better understanding of the DevOps tools in this space, we need to first understand the meaning of Continuous Integration. Let us get to that point from the below paragraphs where we will be discussing further in detail about the process in itself and also the tools that are used in various other Organizations. Continuous Integration defined with an acronym (CI), is a cornerstone technique of DevOps. 

-1   0 0

comments

views

rating

Hi guys,

I'm running a method on an instance of Cache 2010, which, when compiled, has $$$OK in it's .int code.  This line throws an error, telling me that "the OK macro isn't recognized". 

Some things I've tried;

- I looked it %occStatus, and the macro definition of OK is there.

- I changed $$$OK to 1 by hand in the .int code.  It compiled successfully, but each time I recompile the original class, it's going to put that $$$OK back

Last answer 7 December 2018 Last comment 7 December 2018
0   0 2

views

rating

Hi guys,

Mostly the title.  Let's say my commands are stored in a text file "inFile".  Here was my best guess:

<dir to iris> console IRIS2018 <inFile

For reference, here's an example of the analogous structure that works on Cache:

C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\bin\cache -s C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\mgr -U <namespace to start as> <inFile

Last answer 6 December 2018
0   0 2

comments

views

rating

Let's say you have about 100TB of data in multiple CACHE.DAT. The biggest one is about 30TB but mostly more than 1TB. You have limited time for maintenance during a day, and it is only a few hours at night. You have to check Integrity as much often as possible. And of course backup it.

How would you do it?

Last answer 5 December 2018
0   0 5

comments

views

rating

Hi All,

I want to connect with Python pages from cache database by using Restful API's. I'm not sure which one is best method.  I have mentioned below the methods. Please post your thoughts. 

1) CSP Session

2) OAuth 2.0(Delegated access)

3) EWD(Enterprise web development)

Thanks in advance. 

Thanks,

Arun Kumar Durairaj. 

Last answer 5 December 2018
0   0 2

comments

views

rating

Hello,
I need help in health insight. I am trying to generate reports on deep see but i am not able to pull in the patient ids as these are our requirements for the project. Can anyone help me in unlocking this feature.
Can anyone help me with link to correct documentation on how to access the edge gateways of multiple facilities to access the clinical data on sql explorer.

Last answer 28 November 2018 Last comment 25 October 2018
0   0 3

views

rating

Hi,

My [Ensemble] > [Queues] page shows message queues for Operations that were deleted months ago.

When I deleted the Operations I thought Ens.Util.Tasks.Purge would cause the (empty) queues to disappear from the Queues page.

Is there a way to remove queues that no longer refer to an operation?

Kind regards,

Stephen

Last comment 5 December 2018
0   0 4

answers

views

rating

This is the class which I want to test.

Class GSK.MyTestUnit Extends %RegisteredObject
{

ClassMethod Add(num1 As %Integer, num2 As %Integer)
{
s res=num1+num2
q res
}
}

This is my testing class.

Class GSK.TestingClass Extends %UnitTest.TestCase
{

Method test()
{
Do $$$AssertEquals(##class(GSK.MyTestUnit).Add(3,8),41, "Test Add(2,2)=4 passed ")
do $$$AssertNotEquals(##class(GSK.MyTestUnit).Add(3,8),11,"pass/fail")
}

}

Last answer 4 December 2018
+ 1   1 2

comments

views

+ 1

rating

I am trying to use %INLIST in  SQL query using a cursor and the query fails to return results. It appears that the variable I use against %INLIST returns an empty string. All the examples I have seen use result sets and build the query as a string. Is it possible to use %INLIST in a cursor-based query? Below is a a snippet of the code I am using:

Property mylist as %String (MAXLEN="") [InitialExpression = "route1, route2, route3"];

set routeList = $LISTBUILD(mylist)

&sql(DECLARE MyReport CURSOR FOR

SELECT

ProcessStartDate,

Last answer 3 December 2018
0   0 3

comments

views

rating

In looking at the Production monitor within Ensemble, I was wondering if there is a way we could customize it for our use. I notice it is basically a dashboard.

For example I would only like to truly display those Services, Processes, and Operations that are truly in dire need of attention. The Monitor out of the box just seems too busy, and I would like to simplify it.

Last comment 3 December 2018
0   3 4

answers

views

rating

Hi Community!

As you know or maybe guess we keep working on making Developer Community a better place for you, developers on InterSystems Data Platforms.

And here is the release on what we did in October-November.

Key visible enhancements:

better monthly digests,

InterSystems Best Practices,

Speed up mailings.

And a lot of small, but nice things - check the details inside.

+ 1   0 1

comments

views

+ 1

rating

I bet that not everyone familiar with InterSystems Caché knows about Studio extensions for working with the source code. You can actually use the Studio to create your own type of source code, compile it into interpretable (INT) and object code, and sometimes even add code completion support. That is, theoretically, you can make the Studio support any programming language that will be executed by the DBMS just as well as Caché ObjectScript. In this article, I will give you a simple example of writing programs in Caché Studio using a language that resembles JavaScript. If you are interested, please read along.

Last comment 2 December 2018
+ 12   6 3

views

+ 12

rating

We are trying to get a custom header that I have added to a request to Cache, and I have seen the following in another post, however it doesn't work for us:

You can do it as in any CSP page/class. With %request, which is object of class %CSP.Request

And headers available in property CgiEnvs, where every http header appear with a prefix HTTP_

So, you may try this code.

Last answer 9 November 2018 Last comment 1 December 2018
0   0 4

views

rating

Hi, all.

I know this is basic, and I think I have done this before, but I haven't been successful this time.

In a Routing Rule, I would like to take the value of MSH:9.2, see if that value does NOT exist in a lookup table, and ultimately return out of the rule if true.

So, if my message is an "A05", but "A05" is not in a particular lookup table, then it evaluates to 1, and I execute my action of "Return" and the rule ceases processing.

Is there something incorrect with my sample code below?

0   0 2

comments

views

rating

Good morning,

Background to task: Shut down Ensemble from a task in Task Manager.

I have a batch file that shuts down Ensemble when run as administrator. I can confirm this works, as it brings up the shutdown/restart prompt for Ensemble, however I now need to plug this into Ensemble's Task Scheduler so it can be run on-demand.

At present I am trying to use: do ^execute: %windir%\system32\cmd.exe Z:\Scripts\shutdown.lnk

Last answer 29 November 2018 Last comment 29 November 2018
0   0 5

views

rating