I am having trouble configuring the environment in eclipse have download eclipse for java script and web developers followed the video but could not connect to the server I have my Apache server 7.0 added to the java environment and I can start and stop the server through eclipse IDE but when I fire atelier and add server I get the above error any help please .This is the first time I am trying to use the plug in through eclipse .Just in case There is another installation I need to do please advice but I am guessing something to do with atelier not seeing my configurations or permissions I am working on my machine please advice if there are permissions I need to grant
Be sure that:
- The Caché/Ensemble/HealthShare/InterSystems IRIS instance that you are trying to connect to is version 2016.2+.
- Your web server (listening on the web port that you provide in the Server Connection Configuration dialog) is configured to handle requests starting with /api/atelier. The Atelier documentation explains how to do this for an IIS web server here, but the same principle applies to all web servers. Atelier makes REST requests to communicate with the server and those will start with /api/atelier instead of /csp like many other CSP requests.
- The /api/atelier web application is enabled at the Caché level. To do this:
- Launch the System Management Portal and select System Administration > Security > Applications > Web Applications
- Select the /api/atelier application
- Check the Enabled boxes for Application and CSP/ZEN and Save
If you are still having trouble I would suggest reaching out to InterSystems Support (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 617-621-0700).