Hi, I work on my application and I want to develop rules for extracting values from my database but i've any idea:

I want to order my records by the most recent timestamps values with profile_id and biometric type as keys, after comparing them with my personal program date (when the timestamp > at my fixed date : an alert message is sent to the patient)

you find here the attached screenshots for my to databases. thank's

0 6
0 1.1K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,755 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi guys!

Unique, PrimaryKey and IDKey?
In what contexts does it apply?

IDKey sets the registry key access to the store.
PrimaryKey, Unique, and IDKey define the uniqueness in the records, but what is correct?

I use everyone? What is the context of each?

1 4
0 708

I was hoping someone might be able to help me.

I am after some code i can run (preferably in terminal) to return details of an SQL Gateway Connection (ODBC).

Scenario is a forgotten password for a server that needs its connection details replicating on another production.

I know this can be done with Credentials by simply querying the 'Ens.Config.Credentials' class however i cannot seem to find the equivalent.

0 4
0 592
Question
· Sep 22, 2017
browse sql record

Hi , World

this is i field in my global:

{"profile_id":"9XOzzcI8NfSUjxAhEt0cTLRejwmp6HPi","biometrics":[{"timestamp":"2017-05-17T13:45:40","utc_offset":"+02:00","resting_heartrate":120.0,"spo2":98.0,"activity_id":"591c540aac8f295479ee14ce"}]}

for information: it's respective key is "peyload"

my question is :

I want to extract the timestamps value , and the profile_id value , how can i do?

thank's

0 4
0 334
Article
· Apr 18, 2017 1m read
Having your Node.js Cake and Eating It Too

I've mentioned the QEWD project in this group before: it's a Node.js-based platform for web, Native and REST applications which tightly integrates with Cache. It uses a somewhat different philosophy to the use of Node.js than the norm, and I've now published an article that explains this approach and the unique benefits that arise as a result.

It turns out that, integrated via QEWD, Cache is an ideal bed-fellow for Node.js. QEWD makes the integration of Cache and Node.js exceptionally fast, simple and intuitive to use, but also extremely powerful.

Read the article here:

4 4
0 517

1. Scope and Objective:

Recently we supported a few NHS cases that required TIE (Trust Integration Engine) integration with the PKB service. Hence this article is meant to be a 10-minute quick guide to describe a demo solution (simple configurations and end-2-end implementation steps) for Health Connect (Ensemble) Integration with PKB (Patient-Knows-Best) service.

5 0
1 1.3K

Suppose I want to create an Eclipse plugin designed to be added to Atelier, and my plugin needs to perform some processing on the server that the current Atelier project is configured to connect to.

Is there a way I can use the connection credentials that have already been entered by the user? I don't really want to make them enter these again into my own plugin.

1 8
0 485
Question
· Sep 14, 2017
Conflict Resolution Wizard

Hi

When trying to sync a class to the server where the server class has been updated by another user, I, as expected, get the Conflict Resolution Wizard.

I can then use the wizard to copy code from the server side to my local copy using the arrows also as expected.

But when I have integrated the remote code into what I think is my local copy how do I save it so that it gets integrated into my local copy and synchronised to the server.

0 9
0 513

Hello all.

I think the forum experience is great as whole, but it could improve even more if we had somewhere to share our ideas. So that's why I'm creating a thread dedicated for that purpose. Maybe this way someone from InterSystems could catch something good?

8 11
0 403

Is anyone using Atelier with 3 environments (instances with multiple namespaces) (DEV, TEST, PROD) using GitHub as the source control.

I would be interested in how its all setup. So for example;

Would you have three branches for the code or 3 repo's.

Would you have three projects in Atelier to communicate with the environments and GitHub?

I have 3 existing environments that I wish to put under source control and also provide the ability to promote code between the environments in a controlled manner.

0 4
0 480

Is your development team following best practice now that source control and continuous integration testing are better supported by InterSystems new IDE Atelier?

Many teams are turning to Git as their version control system of choice because it never locks files, among other reasons. These teams may also be following a multi-server development workflow where changes are migrated from a DEV server to a TEST server to a PROD server. How should these teams organize their repository given this configuration?

4 0
0 1.2K

Currently, we are utilizing batch jobs at the OS level to kick off routines that watch for files. We are trying to convert these processes to be performed by the Task Manager.

The routines have while loops and perform while loops so long as the time parameters are being met.

What's the best way to ensure Task Manager kicks them off after the completion of the shutdown/backup/start process is performed, which we do nightly? I want to ensure that it starts it regardless of the time that we've set.

0 13
0 927

Hoping someone can help.

I need to convert a timestamp from the following format (YYYYMMDDhhmmss e.g. 20160105125915) to UTC time in the same format.

I presume I need to convert it to the system format ( like $HOROLOG ) and then use something like ConvertTimeStampToHorolog or perhaps LocalWithZTIMEZONEtoUTC but not sure of the syntax.

Thanks,

Conor

0 8
0 3.7K

Looking for some suggestion on what the community has been setting Confirm Complete to? The testing I did when this was set to size is way too slow at around 1 message for 2 seconds. Is it safe to set this value to None? Would I get half messages if the sending system didn't compete writing the message.

0 1
0 410
Question
· Sep 21, 2017
Searching Refactoring tool

Hello everybody,
we would like to be able to analyze a rather complex software application, which has been programmed in “M” for a number of years by different developers, by means of a tool.
Our goal is to find a starting point for a code refactoring process. In the long run we would like to gradually eliminate the code growth points.
Does anyone know of a tool that can help us to do this?
So far, we have only found "RE / m" etc. by George James Software, but we do not yet know if these tools will help.

0 4
0 328

Hi, I was hoping that someone could point me to the error in my ways. I am trying to follow the examples to setup Ensemble 2017.1 in a docker container on an Ubuntu 16.04 virtual machine.

I have a directory that contains

Dockerfile
cache.key
ensemble-lnxubuntux64.tar.gz

When I execute:

docker build -t ensemble-simple .

I am getting the following error:

0 2
0 7.9K

We have a large number of processes and operations being applied to outbound HL7 messages from our PAS.

If I select a message, and open its visual trace, I see the service, as well as all processes, and operations.

My debugging is often about a new operation, and I don't need to see all the other operations that are in functioning as desired.

0 2
0 362
Question
· Sep 20, 2017
configure a business host

Hi world

in my program , i need to implement this kind of trigger on my business service ,

please how can i introduce it in my business service's classe.

thank's.

Start the business host every day at 8 a.m. and stop it every day at 5 p.m.

START:*-*-*T08:00:00,STOP:*-*-*T17:00:00

Stop the business host every year on January 2 at 7 a.m. and start again on January 3 at 7 a.m.

0 2
0 318