Hello!
We want an Integration that should be moving files from a FTP server in a DMZ zone into another FTP server on our local network.
I tried using EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughService(EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter, EnsLib.FTP.OutboundAdapter)
Using this approach ensamble write data to the database, causing the CACHE.DAT to grow for every file that is moved.
Looks like the entire file is written to the database, is this the case?
We are not really interested in storing any file content information in ensamble in this particular case.

0 6
0 861
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,766 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have implemented a csv record mapper to read files into the production in ensemble but it errors every time I read a file with headers on the columns as these are not recognised as the specified data types .Is there a way to ignore the headers when reading in values from a file with headers. Please note this have been built using the pre built components.

0 1
0 661
Question
· Oct 3, 2017
.NET Gateway vs. Java Gateway

Hello,

we have to implement some application logic using either Java or .NET. Which should we choose? Given that all other considerations are equal, which is in your experience better way performance-wise to interact with external components in Caché: .NET Gateway or Java Gateway?

Thanks.

0 1
0 344

Hi

Reading through the installation guide I found a fairly stern warning in the robustness checklist not to use the inbuilt apache web server.

>Use a robust web server. Do not use the limited Apache server installed with
>Ensemble. It is provided as a convenience for use on development systems and
> is not a fully capable web server.

We only have a few users, the Interface team (3), an integration consultant(1) and an interface monitoring/development vendor.

0 2
0 373
Question
· Oct 1, 2017
Convert HL7 to XML

Hi We have a need in our Ensemble production to take HL7 ver 2.3 and provide an XML representation of it to provide to non-HL7 consumers. What would be the prefereed way to do it. Are there are pre-defined XML schemas in Ensemble that could be use ? We are currently on Ensemble 2015.2

0 2
0 2K

When I create a project and pull in files from the server, certain files (BPLs and DTLs) aren't synchronized, and when I try to sync them (without making any changes) I get a Resolve Version Conflict screen, with differences between the local copy and server copy. Sometimes the Parameters are in different places, or the Storage will be on top of one and on the bottom of the other, and sometimes the server copy will flat out have lines that aren't in the local copy at all.

0 2
0 282

Hi, folks!

Is there any way to use $CASE or $SELECT functionality in SQL SELECT query?

E.g. something like this:

SELECT product, $CASE(status,"New":field1,"Payed":field2) as data from sales

To see either in data column either field1 or field2 values in regard of status value.

0 3
0 790

Hi-

I am running the latest version of Cache and am trying to use the Config.* classes in the %SYS namespace to be able to gather information from a cache.cpf file that was provided to me by a customer. The customer is running an older version of Cache which had a different Version number in the cpf file. Theirs is 2013.1 and mine is 2015.1.

My question is, are the Config.* classes backwards compatible. Can I use a 2017.1 version of Cache to read information from cpf file from a 2014 system?

0 12
0 273

Hi all-

We used to have this Java applet in our CSP page to "print all" and "download all" PDF medical reports. We want this applet so that the user won't have to open each PDF in the browser just to print it.

But now most browsers do not support Java applets anymore due to security concerns, so that Java application is down. We tried to migrate to Java Web Start but don't know how to invoke the JNLP file from the CSP page. I am new to Cache so any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 6
0 809

Hi there.

I was wondering if there was a supported way of editing the Title bar of the management portal so that at a glance it is clear as to what environment is being worked on. This would be in addition to the namespace and server name being displayed.

Ideally I would like to make it clear at a glance that a user is working within the Dev or Live environment.

0 3
0 290
Article
· Sep 28, 2017 1m read
Terminal license expire message

If you are facing out the license expire warning message on your terminal ("*** Warning: This Cache license will expire in 3 days ***") and you do not want that message to be displayed, you can disable/enable that by rinning the following commands:

Do ExpirationMessageOff^%SYS.LICENSE - Disable

Do ExpirationMessageOn^%SYS.LICENSE - Enable

3 0
0 466

Hi, Community!

Here is yet another video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Atelier: Create a New Project and Add to Source Control

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BNew43EPD7Y
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
1 370

Hi , i have a JSON record as follow {value1,value2, value3}

i want to write my switch statement in this form:

<switch> my value
<case> value1</case>
<case>value2</case>
<case>value3</case>
​</switch>

is there any possibility to extract values from JSON record and put them in a switch statement?

thank's

0 1
0 2.1K

Hi, Community!

This week we have two videos. Check all new videos on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

1. What is InterSystems Cloud Manager?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_JDb1bfhB5w
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

This video provides an introduction to InterSystems Cloud Manager (ICM) and its capabilities.

2. Instant Gratification: Pick Your Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qwI9KBMZh94

3 0
0 280

Hi, folks!

When you deploy DeepSee solutions you often do not want grant a User %All Role to work with a particular Dashboard.

Consider a Dashboard 'Dash' with a few widgets where listings are being used.

If you manage a Role to get access to the Dash you need to grant access to %DB_DBNAME resource to have a database access, grant access to a Dashboard resource (if any) and ... grant SELECT accesses to all the tables involved in SQL queries being used in all the listings of widgets.

1 3
0 417

Hoping someone can help.

I had posted a similar question outside this group a while ago "Errors requesting data from local Ensemble FHIR Repository" but haven't had the chance to follow up on it since. It was suggested I re-post inside this group.

I'm trying to request data from my local FHIR repository using a simple JavaScript client and am getting the following CORS errors . ( It is a standalone client not inside HealthShare without CSP etc. on my localhost ).

0 4
0 1K

Hello again and welcome to the Part 3 - Using the SQL API!

If you have been wondering about how to use SQL along with Frontier, you came to the right place. That's because since Frontier wraps the common Caché SQL API within it's own, you need to use the API provided from it. But you don't need to worry about its learning curve, because the Frontier SQL API is really simple.

2 0
0 754