InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,877 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

We are excited to announce that InterSystems Developers Meetups are finally back in person!

The first Python-related meetup will take place on July 21 at 6:00 at Democracy Brewing, Boston, MA. There will be 2-3 short presentations related to Python, Q&A, networking sessions as well as free beer with snacks and brewery tours.

AGENDA:

4 0
0 406

Hello,

We would need help.

We have used the following commands:

set fecha = "2021-08-18T07:44:14.180+0000"

set nuevaFecha = ##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(fecha,"%Y-%m-%d%T%H:%M:%S","%d/%m/%Y")

And when we write it to the terminal:

w nuevaFecha

It outputs nothing

Could you help us?

We have read:

0 3
0 406

Hello all.

I think the forum experience is great as whole, but it could improve even more if we had somewhere to share our ideas. So that's why I'm creating a thread dedicated for that purpose. Maybe this way someone from InterSystems could catch something good?

8 11
0 405

Hey everyone.

I have been revisiting our backup strategy, and spotted that IRIS supports VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) in Windows. This is quite attractive as an approach, as it automatically calls the external freeze and thaw commands.

However when calling these manually, there's quite a few parameters that can be set, and the documentation around VSS only states that the freeze/thaw commands are called.

Is there a way of controlling the parameters used, or at the very least know what the defaults are?

0 1
0 405

Hi Everyone!

New video, recorded by @Stefan Wittmann, is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

JSON and XML persistent data serialization in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fSJtMNHqC-4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 3
0 405

Hi Developers!

Here is the score of technical bonuses for participants' applications in the InterSystems IRIS for Health Contest: FHIR for Women's Health!

1 9
0 405

I'm trying to install IRIS 2021.1 in the Ubuntu 18.04 but all the time I got the message below:

Starting installation
Starting up InterSystems IRIS for loading...
Invalid ownership for ./irisdb
InterSystems IRIS is already up!
Status code is 1
InterSystems IRIS failed to start.
Check /mnt/WinData/InterSystemsLinux/mgr/messages.log for more details.
Call InterSystems Technical Support if you need assistance.

* Installation aborted *

Post-installation tasks failed, installation is not complete

0 4
0 405

Hi

I am upgrading our application from dotNet Framework to dotNet Core.

Prior to the upgrade I was able to connect to both my Cache & IRIS instances using the IRIS ADO.NET driver.

However, in dotNet Core, whilst I can connect to IRIS, I get the following error connecting to Cache.

InterSystems IRIS Provider is not compatible with Cache xDBC server

I am using the IRIS driver from the Windows (x86-64) 2022.1 distribution (the one in dev\dotnet\bin\net5.0).

The cache version is Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.2

Thanks

0 4
0 405

Hi-

I'm curious to know what InterSystems clients are using for csp based web development methodology.

Are you doing tag based development, or class based development?

If you are using tag based development, what tools are you using to create the look and feel of your web pages? Are you using tools like Adobe Dreamweaver, or do your developers sit down and code HTML using plain editors like Notepad and Notepad++

Are you doing prototyping of web pages and then adding CSP tags, or are you just developing the finished csp page with no prototype?

2 2
0 404