Boston InterSystems Developer Meetup on Python Interoperability
We are excited to announce that InterSystems Developers Meetups are finally back in person!
The first Python-related meetup will take place on July 21 at 6:00 at Democracy Brewing, Boston, MA. There will be 2-3 short presentations related to Python, Q&A, networking sessions as well as free beer with snacks and brewery tours.
- 6:00-6:20 pm First round of drinks, appetizers
- 6:20-6:40 pm "Run Your Python Code & Your Data Together" by @Bob Kuszewski, Product Manager - Developer Experience at InterSystems
- 6:40-7:00 pm "Enterprise Application Integration in Python" by @Michael Breen, Senior Support Specialist at InterSystems
- 7:00-7:20 pm Open Mic & Project Discussion: Working on something exciting? Feeling the need to share it? Drop us a line and we can add you to the lineup!
- 7:20-8:30 pm Brewery tours & Networking
Don't miss out excellent opportunity to discuss new solutions in a great company of like-minded peers. Networking is strongly recommended! :)
>> REGISTER HERE <<
⏱ Time: July 21, 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
📍Place: Democracy Brewing
35 Temple Place in Downtown Crossing, Boston, MA