Good morning. Perhaps someone can tell me if this IRIS health communit version (IRISHealth_Community-2022.1.0.209.0-lnxubuntu2004x64) is supposed

to work in an Ubuntu 20.04 LTS installation in an Oracle Virtual Box .

I am trying to install different versions on Ubuntu . I tried with the 18 version. No luck. Than I've tried with the 20.04 version. No luck either.

The error I am having now is below

///////////////////////// error message from the install ////////////////////////////////

0 3
0 321

Hi,

I have a production with a BS calling a BP calling another BP and so on and finally a BO. All calls are made using SendRequestSync.

The initial request is passed by value. The response is passed by ref and I allocate memory for it in the BO, hoping that it will go back to the initial caller in the BS, but it does not.

It looks like the following:

0 3
0 319

Hi Firneds

I have few odscodes in Lookup table named "AllowLT" .

Now I need to continue if I found value in lookup table or stop it. For that I have colleting the value form lookup table for input HL7 message OBR:21 value.

I know if found in lookup table it will return 1 or 0 . If not found what it will return below line? to return 0 in case , given key not available in lookup table , what I need to write?

0 3
0 246

I’m excited to announce that InterSystems will be joining the open source community for InterSystems ObjectScript extension to Visual Studio Code. Early this year I posted that we were on a journey to redefine the future of our IDE strategy, and what came out of that is Visual Studio Code is the IDE that can support that future.

34 3
6 1.7K

It's time to announce the Winners for September 2022! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in September 2022:

🥇 @Dmitriy Maslennikov, Co-founder, CTO and Developer Advocate, CaretDev Corp, UAE

🥈 @José Roberto Pereira, Business Intelligence Analyst at Shift Consultoria e Sistemas LTDA, Brazil

🥉 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

4 3
0 198

Hi all.

A long time ago I enabled Activity Monitoring to be able to save myself headaches in the future when looking at the performance of various message routes through our productions. It's served it's purpose of answering questions on how many messages we process a week etc but I had not had the chance to really dig down into the stats for specific message types or destinations to pin point issues.

0 3
0 241

Hi ,

From the below code, we are able to import the class file to the namespace ( specified path is C:\temp\distr )

I have a class file and a folder in the above specified path. When i run the code, it is importing only the class file but not the class files present in folder.

I would like to know is there any code to import the class files present in folder as well.

0 3
0 987

Hi,

Is there a way you can limit the amount of physical memory Cache uses?

During Cache backup it appears that all the available memory on the server is being used.

We are running Ensemble 2016.1 on Windows Server 2008 R2 with 32GB of RAM.

The database we are backing up is about 300GB.

Thanks,

Graham

0 3
0 525
Question
· Aug 18, 2017
%Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition

I want to manipulate all the objects whose type is%Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition by %OpenId

However, I don't know the exact id to feed into %OpenId, is there a way to query all the existing ids of %Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition in a namespace?

Thanks.

0 3
0 362

Hi Community,

A long time ago, I create a package for a String datatype that works with Regular Expression. It is quite a simple solution.

This can work well with packages like the OpenAPI-Suite, where you can then use the "Regular Expression String" as the type for properties of the validator objects where the Swagger contained a Regular Expression.

I am proposing we start a common package of datatypes for use. The package name to use can be provided by the admins.

3 3
0 202

Hi, I am facing below error while sending the data from one namespace to another namespace.

ERROR <Ens>ErrFailureTimeout: FailureTimeout of 15 seconds exceeded in EnsLib.TCP.PassthroughOperation; status from last attempt was ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectionLost: Lost TCP Counted Read connection to xx.xxxx.xxs- detected via ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <READ>zReadCountedStream+10 ^EnsLib.TCP.CountedCommon.1|Block Count -- logged as '-'
number - @'
Else { Read tLenStr#4:pStartTimeout Set tTimedOut = '$Test }'

0 3
0 234
Article
· Nov 11, 2017 3m read
Summary on Local Variable Scoping

This should be an overview over a subject that pops up over several places in online documentation mostly as remarks and never as dedicated chapter.

Once upon a time ... No it's not a fairy tale.
In the beginning of Caché (and before) you had your partition to run your code. Part of that partition was a space with all your local variables nicely sorted by %,A,..Z,a,...z

14 3
1 950

​Keywords: ChatGPT, COS, Lookup Table, IRIS, AI

Purpose

Here is another quick note before we move on to GPT-4 assisted automation journey. Below are some "little" helps ChatGPT had already been offering, here and there, during daily works.

And what could be the perceived gaps, risks and traps to LLMs assisted automation, if you happen to explore this path too. I'd also love to hear anyone's use cases and experiences on this front too.

5 3
1 497
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
type data interval

Hi communauty

I've two columns in my table and the type must be interval of integer values for example : age must be interval between [2 and 6] years and wigth between [10 and 30 ] Kg , how can i define them when creating my table?

thank's

0 3
0 225
Question
· Nov 11, 2020
Create Database using Python
I am trying to create a database using python. The example shows setting a Name string and a Properties object containing Directory=.

; Use class methods to create an instance
 %SYS>s Name="ABC"
 %SYS>s Properties("Directory")="c:\abc\"
 %SYS>s Status=##Class(Config.Databases).Create(Name,.Properties)
 %SYS>i '$$$ISOK(Status) w !,"Error="_$SYSTEM.Status.GetErrorText(Status)

How do I update and pass the Directory property using Python?

0 3
0 233
Question
· Dec 29, 2017
DBA account reset

I have a running Cache DB system that the password for DBA isn't given the default password. How should one go to reset the password without having the credentials for DBA?

0 3
0 516

Today, is important analyze the content into portals and websites to get informed, analyze the concorrents, analyze trends, the richness and scope of content of websites. To do this, you can alocate people to read thousand of pages and spend much money or use a crawler to extract website content and execute NLP on it. You will get all necessary insights to analyze and make precise decisions in a few minutes.

3 3
3 284