Hi,

The Ensemble SQL Inbound Adapter executes a user defined query, and calls the OnProcessInput method of the Business Service with information about an individual row of the executed query.

If the query provided by the user (and executed by the adapter), returned multiple rows, then, OnProcessInput is called multiple times, once for each row.

Within the OnProcessInput method, however, is there a way to know that the row that is currently being processed is actually the last row of the query.

Thanks

Steve

0 7
0 517

Hello everyone,

I try excuting a SQL Query like this SELECT ID, CompanyName FROM Company WHERE CompanyName LIKE 'condition'

But if I want to search CompanyName have special char %, ex: '100% Co' , 'Group of Mr.%', 'The %TaxProp'...

How can I take % to query, with

0 5
0 843

Hello.

I want to grant access only to the Message Viewer page to an specific user, in all Namespaces. I have created a rol with this privileges:

%Ens_MessageContent
%Ens_MessageHeader
%Ens_MessageTrace
%Ens_Portal

But if I want to see the list of messages, I have to grant SELECT access to the Ens.MessageHeader and Ens.MessageBody tables of each Namespace.

Is there anyway to grant access to this tables in all Namespaces at a time, even if new ones are created?

Thank you in advance.

0 2
0 372

Hi,

I am sending a request message to Business Process which has one property as Dynamic Object type. So i get the JSON in my REST service and convert that as a dynamic object and set that in the request message and calling the business process from the business service. But the request is not getting sent to the Business Process. Is it possible to send dynamic object input to the business process.

0 18
0 846

Index to Articles

Published 2018-05-11 Last edit -

Hi All

I this article I detail some strategic issues that a new development UI will need to address - these are the ones that I can think of now - others may come to light during this journey.

See the webinar by Eduard Lebedyuk here from the last Global Summit describing modern web development and Caché

And, as always, if I have missed something please comment....

13 13
2 1.4K
Question
· Oct 2, 2018
Terminal Access Denied

HI,

I have been using evaluation version of Cache 2017.2, it was working fine and I was using Cache studio, SMP & Cache Terminal/console till yesterday.

Today, cache was in shutdown status, then I restarted. But, Cache terminal is not working and showing as Access Denied while otherthings like studio and SMP is working as expected. I checked all security level services on SMP, all are fine and enabled.

Can anyone help me to diagnose the problem and make it working.

Thanks.

0 9
0 1.7K

(Originally posted by @Ben Spead on June 25, 2014)

This code snippet generates a list of Ensemble Lookup Tables and Schema documents in the user's current namespace. Run the code by running the class method "test":

Class benspead.EnsTablesSchema
{
    classmethod test() {
        If ##class(%Dictionary.CompiledClass).%ExistsId("Ens.Util.LookupTableDocument") {
            // only supported in Ensemble 2012.1+
            Write !,!,"Exporting Ensemble Lookup Tables..."
            Set sc = $$$OK
            Set rs = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("Ens.Util.LookupTableDocument:List")
            Do rs.Execute()
            While rs.Next() {
                Set item=rs.Data("name")
                Write "document found: "_ item,!
            }
            Do rs.Close()
            Set rs=""
        }
        If ##class(%Dictionary.CompiledClass).%ExistsId("EnsLib.HL7.SchemaDocument") {
            Write !,!,"Exporting Ensemble HL7 Schemas..."
            Set sc = $$$OK
            Set rs = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("EnsLib.HL7.SchemaDocument:List")
            Do rs.Execute()
            While rs.Next() {
                Set item=rs.Data("name")
                Continue:$listfind($lb("2.1.HL7","2.2.HL7","2.3.HL7","2.4.HL7","2.5.HL7","2.6.HL7","2.7.HL7","2.3.1.HL7","2.5.1.HL7","2.7.1.HL7","ITK.HL7")
                                    ,item)
                Write "document found: "_ item,!
            }
            Do rs.Close()
            Set rs=""
        }
    }
}

Here's a link to the code on GitHub: https://github.com/intersystems-community/code-snippets/blob/master/src/...

1 3
0 782
Question
· Jun 4, 2018
Cache Studio 2017.2

Hi all,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this type of question, but I'm running out of ideas.

For reasons beyond my control, we run a version of Intersystems Caché (2013.1) that is not supported by Atelier. As such, I use Caché Studio to do my development.
The issue I have is, I don't run Windows or MAC, but Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 in my case). I've successfully managed to get Studio working using Wine and pretty much everything is usable.

0 8
0 1.9K

Hello,

I'm trying to set Caché-Python Binding on Mac, but there is a problem.

I performed installation and configuration of Caché-Python binding module based on the manual (URL)
including setting of PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH in "bash_profile",
and they seems to be done successfully (there was no error in the process).

0 3
0 921

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone had got this working.

In the documentation it says to set the username and password properties of the connection object but these properties don't exist and without authentication I can't connect to the MQ queue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Dave Moss

0 4
0 342
Article
· Jul 27, 2018 4m read
Load a ML model into InterSystems IRIS

Hi all. Today we are going to upload a ML model into IRIS Manager and test it.

Note: I have done the following on Ubuntu 18.04, Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0, Python 3.6.5.

Introduction

These days many available different tools for Data Mining enable you to develop predictive models and analyze the data you have with unprecedented ease. InterSystems IRIS Data Platform provide a stable foundation for your big data and fast data applications, providing interoperability with modern DataMining tools.

6 2
2 1.3K

Hi Community!

Check the second Developer Community Video of the week:

Docker Containers: Essential Knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/embed/a3D8k-xtM88
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 4
1 566

Terminal scripts can be used to run pre-designed commands on the terminal, like a batch file. You can write anything that can be executed on terminal, like for loop, if else and so on, inside Terminal scripts. In this article, I will show you how to call Terminal scripts, how to use parameters in Terminal scripts and how to avoid session disconnected when running Terminal scripts. If you have any information about how to use Terminal scripts or you have any feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.

4 6
2 3.2K

Hi,

I have a global that holds users name and date of birth.

I would like to loop through them and check if the date of birth is more than 2 years based on todays date

so I have ^checker("under2", "Eric David", "02-05-2018")

I want to check the birthdate based on todays date to see if it is greater than 2. How do I access the birthdate in the global

Please can you advice

I tried :

0 9
0 1.2K