the file being created on the FTP server will have a format that includes the current date I would like to pull this file off the FTP while ignoring other files on the same location.

Inbound Service Class

I would like to find the file on the FTP that is being created using Todays date. But it appears that the wildcard are not recognizing the file format:

0 5
1 281
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,762 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
InterSystems Official
· Apr 3, 2023
IAM 3.2 Release Announcement

IAM 3.2 Release

InterSystems API Manager (IAM) version 3.2.1 is now Generally Available. In additional to bug fixes and minor improvements IAM 3.2 adds new plug-ins that might be of interest to IRIS customers.

• OAS Validation (oas-validation)
    • Validate HTTP requests and responses based on an OpenAPI 3.0 or Swagger API Specification.
  • SAML (saml)
    • Provides SAML v2.0 authentication and authorization between a service provider (Kong Gateway) and an identity provider (IdP).
  • XML Threat Protection (xml-threat-protection)
    • This new plugin allows you to reduce the risk of XML attacks by checking the structure of XML payloads. This validates maximum complexity (depth of the tree), maximum size of elements and attributes.
  • AppDynamics (app-dynamics)
    • Integrate Kong Gateway with the AppDynamics APM Platform.
  • JWE Decrypt (jwe-decrypt)
    • Allows you to decrypt an inbound token (JWE) in a request.

4 0
0 281

InterSystems FAQ rubric

Using the Config.Configuration class and SYS.Database class methods, you can create and register a namespace database from the terminal.

Below is a series of execution examples that create database file /CacheDB/AAA/cache.dat and register database AAA and namespace AAA in the configuration file (cache.cpf).
* Execute in the %SYS namespace. *

* Make sure that this script runs as the user that is used for all IRIS processes to ensure that the directory has appropriate ownership and permissions *

4 3
0 281

Introduction

This document is intended to provide a survey of various High Availability (HA) strategies that can be used in conjunction with InterSystems Caché, Ensemble, and HealthShare Foundation. This document also provides an overview of the various types of system outages that can occur, as well as how each strategy would handle a given outage, with the goal of helping you choose the right strategy for your specific deployment.

The strategies surveyed in this document are based on three different HA technologies:

0 0
0 281

Hi, Community!

This week we have two videos. Check all new videos on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

1. What is InterSystems Cloud Manager?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_JDb1bfhB5w
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

This video provides an introduction to InterSystems Cloud Manager (ICM) and its capabilities.

2. Instant Gratification: Pick Your Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qwI9KBMZh94
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 280
Question
· Feb 28, 2020
How to get a Numbers View

In T-SQL, I can create a recursive CTE to create a subquery or a view that will hold a whole lot of numbers. Is there a way to do this in Cache SQL? I'd like the numbers from 0 to 10000 if possible.

Thanks!

0 3
0 280

I have a couple of questions regarding /api/monitor and configuring it to use with SAM. In our environment we only expose port 443, so even though I define the Web Application to use unauthenticated, SAM is unable to make a connection. Is there any alternatives to get this working?

Also, even if there is a way to configure using port 443, unauthenticated access will never fly in our environment. Are there any plans to enhance SAM so it you use OAuth or even mutual TLS?

Dave

1 2
0 280

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to join the next InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Using Java and .NETon June 16 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this installment of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talks, we put the spotlight on extending InterSystems IRIS with your own custom Java and .NET code. We will demo how to create a custom interoperability component with the new Productions Extensions (PEX) feature. Following that, we’ll demo how to call Java or .NET code from any ObjectScript code.

4 2
1 280

Hey Developers,

The recording of the Kick-Off Webinar for InterSystems IRIS Native API Online Programming Contest is now available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/t4MPzIjjISw

Speakers:
@Bob Kuszewski, InterSystems Product Manager
@Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

2 5
0 280

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Machine Learning with IntegratedML & Data Robot

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BRyWD39Sado

2 0
0 280

I programmed some server command by my own. That server commands worked fine for a long time.

Suddonly I received

Studio Action "Attempted Edit" not supported on 127.0.0.1:57772[CTAE01]

by using one of my server commands.

There is an explanation:

Error running command vscode-objectscript.serverCommands.contextOther: Running the contributed command: 'vscode-objectscript.serverCommands.contextOther' failed.. This is likely caused by the extension that contributes vscode-objectscript.serverCommands.contextOther.

0 2
0 280
Question
· Jul 10, 2021
JSONExport

Hi.

How can I deserialize in C# JSON string created with %JSONExport - exported class includes property of type array of %String? Which type of property should I use in C# class to deserialize it properly (List<> doesn't work)?

Regards,

Matjaž

0 5
0 280
Question
· Oct 13, 2022
Lisence usage suddenly spikes

Sometimes, our available license will drop and upon close inspection, it is caused by one or two users occupying 50 or so licenses, and we believe that if there were more, they were all gonna be used up. This occurs randomly. As is illustrated in the following figure.

Out cache version is 2016.1. It is serving a health care web application. Our web browsers are exclusively IE-11.

0 6
0 280