InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,142 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I search how to send telemetry data from IRIS to azure. It is possible in other languages with openTelemetry SDK. But there are not SDK for interSystems platform. We would like something totaly automated/integrated.

(We already have telemetry data with prometheus and grafana).

Do you haves any solutions for that ?

Thank you

0 4
0 406

Hi! I am working on a project where I use record map to transform a flat file and split it into two output text file and in the future will need to split four output files.

I only want to use one target business operations instead of multiple. Is there a way to set the output file and the target folder path in my business process class?

Any advice on how I can achieve this or is this possible? Thanks!

0 5
0 406

Hello Guys, can you help me with a issue? I think it is a beginning question, but here goes, how do I add a new business host to production programmatically? for example a new business service or business process.

I've been looking at the documentation for the classes Ens.Config.Production, Ens.Config.Item and Ens.Director and I haven't found any method to add, maybe the name is a little bit different.

The idea is to create a class that will "deploy" or "configurate" a new project components in a pre-existing production.

Best,
Fernando.

0 7
0 406

Greetings to all!!! Suppose there is a table Mother (ID, Name) and Child (ID, Name, Mother), Mother in the table Childis a relationship. Let's say the task is to deduce the names of all the children whose their moms' names start with the letter 'A', I can do this in two ways in sql, and I can not understand the difference, the pros and cons that when to use:

0 1
0 406

Currently running on limited hardware, Online Backups are becoming a bottleneck for our system.

For now, we are exploring an option to backup individual databases, or groups of them, thus reducing RAM requirements per individual backup task. To do that, however, we'd need a separate Backup List for our Backup Tasks. We did not find an option to do so in web portal, so currently we are looking at inheriting from system backup tasks and Backup.General classes to generate Backup List before backing up and then performing the backup as normal.

1 3
0 406

Hello,

I want to access the HL7 Router settings from within the HL7 rule. Goal is to create a New class by extending "EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine".

Then create a PARAMETER ProcessMessage which can be set to an integer value for the HL7 Router.

Create a Rule class and based on the value of this setting ProcessMessage
process/not process the messages.

1 15
0 405

Hi Developers!

Here is the score of technical bonuses for participants' applications in the InterSystems IRIS for Health Contest: FHIR for Women's Health!

1 9
0 405

Does Intersystems Ensemble support (for LGBTQ+) gender code "U" in Healtshare? Specifically for the clinical (or physician) viewer?

Test shows the gender code is consumed without error and stored, but the viewer does not present it except (as far as I can see) in the patient search drop-down.

The 2.3.1 HL7 ADT schema code table lists "U" as a supported option.

Would this require customization in the viewer code to support this?

0 3
0 405

Hi Community!

In the previous announcement, we asked you what are your thoughts regarding the new rubric Water Cooler Talk - basically a moderated (possibly biweekly) discussion about some programming topic not directly related to the InterSystems products. Since the majority reacted positively, we'd like to invite you to write the topics that interest you in the comments to this post and mention if you would like to lead the discussion.

1 5
0 405

Hi,

After restoring all the Cache related files on a machine, I am performing journal recovery using the command "^JRNRESTO". It works as described in the document and the recovery succeeds. However, the command is interactive. Is there a way I can run it in a programmatic way? I don't want to just supply a text file containing answers to all the prompts. I am wondering if there is way I can pass all the information upfront to the command.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 6
0 405

hi, i am new to Studio and also new to objectscript, but i am not new to programming and

want to implement some synonymfunctions e.g. LOCATE should be used as InStr (.. like in much languages ;o)

more generally spoken, i want to implement a library for my string routines BUT of course i want an need autocomplete.

defining a macro $$$InStr does no autocomplete when i type $$$In<CTRL-SPACE>

example: my lib is called STRINGS and the functions are: InString, Split, ...

1 8
0 405
Question
· Oct 23, 2023
Release System Locks

Hi Guys,

We currently for reason I'm getting too many locks in the system (around 990 locks) and is making the system slow

most of these locks are on globals

0 11
0 405

My team works on implementing an Interoperability solution utilizing InterSystems Kubernetes Operator on Red Hat OpenShift container platform.

We are trying to determine how many messages we can process in any given time. We have a Feeder app running in 10 containers sending 50k messages each to a load balancer all beginning at the same time.

Messages are received via HTTPS protocol by webgateway containers.

Interoperability production runs in compute pods with persistent data, journals, and WIJ volumes.

1 1
1 405

Hi global developers!

I am using terminal but I have some problem with it.

I use $C(1) (ascii code 1) to separate data but I can't see it in the terminal and This is really hard to see in the table.

So I want to get you guys good brain and skill :)

how can I see it in the terminal ?

Terminal(intersystems) :

0 3
0 405

Hi All,

I have below schema structure:

base:MSH~{~[~base:PID~[~{~base:NK1~}~]~[~base:PV1~[~base:PV2~]~]~]~{~[~base:ORC~]~base:OBR~[~{~base:NTE~}~]~base:TQS~[~{~[~{~OBX~}~]~[~{~base:NTE~}~]~}~]~}~}

Now there are few cases where source application is sending NTE segment after TQS segment

Is there any way of updating the schema to use the same NTE from OBXgrp, cause we dont want to update the code logic as its happening for few messages only.

Example:

0 3
0 404