If you’re on the fence about learning InterSystems ObjectScript, we’re making the decision a whole lot easier.

We just updated the “Getting Started with InterSystems ObjectScript” learning path with 3 new 5-minute videos — and a capstone exercise to help you pull together everything you’ll learn.

🤝 Get an introduction to InterSystems ObjectScript

🤿 Dive deeper into commands and functions

🤔 Understand data types and variables

👨‍💻 Create a class definition

Do it all in our updated learning path, Getting Started with InterSystems ObjectScript.

2 0
0 211
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,817 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm trying to send a message into a production on change a persistent object.

And when I change an object using SQL - I get an error,
when change the object using objectscript - I get a message (but not an error or exception)
But the most interesting - everything works fine (the object has been changed, and business service receives data)

Persistent class

1 2
0 252

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way, or what is your recommended way to generate, or develop some kind of deep interest or even some joy, love, or excitement towards coding, programming, software developing. Specifically for people aged between 20 and 30 years old.

I am aware of some programming games like the following ones:

https://wintrmut3.itch.io/maelstromexe

https://theov.itch.io/automaton

0 5
0 202

Hey Community,

Don't miss the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

Working with ObjectScript Classes in VS Code for Client Side Editing

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nZd3UGDu4Rc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 237

Hi Community,

In this article I will demonstrate the functionality of my app iris-energy-isodata .
Application is accessing energy data (production, demand and supply) from the major Independent System Operators (ISOs) in the United States to ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns (SDG's 12)

3 2
0 262

Hi,

Currently I am working to develop smart on FHIR app with FHIRaas with the help of fhirclient.js and facing one issue that .well-known/smart-configuration is raising following error "This endpoint does not have SMART on FHIR capabilities defined" Below snapshot is for reference:

Looking forward to resolve the above issue or workaround

Thanks

0 3
0 259

I have created a class file that I want to execute daily to gather Metrics (Message Header, Space Available, etc..) and write the data into a Cache table. Now that I have written the class I want to add it to the Task Scheduler within Ensemble to run every morning. How do I go about getting the class file created as a Task within the Task Scheduler? The Documentation isn't as clear cut for creating custom tasks as one would expect.

0 5
0 420

Let's consider these two ways of passing an obj to a function:

//var is a structured obj
(1) do ..methodX(var)
(2) do ..methodX(.var)

In c++ if we pass an obj by reference like in (2) we save a lot in computation because we are not copying the whole object, and when the object is modified within the function it is modified also for everyone.

In this case does (2) achieve any better performance than (1)? Is passing with the "." save any computation? the object is copied anyway?

Is there a simple way of passing obj to a function?

0 3
0 219

Hi developers!

Here is the score of technical bonuses for participants' applications in the InterSystems Interoperability Contest: Building Sustainable Solutions 2022!

0 7
0 180

I am trying to pull the status of operations in health connect. I'm successfully pulling if it's enabled/disabled, but I'm not getting access to where the current item status is held (for example, items in error). I found "##class(EnsPortal.Utils).ItemStatuses", but I can't retrieve data from that. Is this data readily accessible via another means?

Thank you!

0 4
0 143

On the Latest GlobalSummit 2022, InterSystems Introduced Cloud SQL. So, you may have lightweight InterSystems IRIS with access to SQL only. Well, what if you would still need some Interoperability features in the cloud as well? There are various solutions on the market nowadays, which offer a bunch of integration adapters out of the box and can be extended with support from the community. Some time ago, I've implemented an adapter for the Node-RED project, which can be deployed manually everywhere you want. Now I would like to introduce a new integration with my recent discovery, n8n.io

Banner image

n8n.io is a workflow automation platform, that supports over 200 different integrations out of the box and from a community, and now including InterSystems IRIS.

5 3
0 453

Brew HaHa Coffeehouse on Twitter: "Many things have changed at Brew Haha  since the pandemic. This week we are going to share many of those changes  with you. Follow us so you

Welcome to the July'22 Community Release!

We’ve recently made some interesting changes to your experience in the InterSystems Community:

📌 notifications like in social networks

📌 improved subscription setting

📌 brand new "About us" page

📌 friendlier "Members" page

Let's have a closer look at all these improvements!

8 3
0 335
Discussion
· Sep 16, 2022
txt2img
Several models, such as DALL-E, Midjourney, and StableDiffusion, became available recently. All these models generate digital images from natural language descriptions. The most interesting one, in my opinion, is StableDiffusion which is open source - released barely a few weeks ago. There's now an entire community trying to leverage it for various use cases.
2 0
0 812

Hi Guys,

I do have a class where one it's fields is defined as %TimeStamp and I did query to select all records and if current datetime is bigger then what's in my nextScheduled filed and basically with this condition below I should have all records stored in ^badis but for some reason I'm only getting the first record

0 5
0 363