InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,108 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi All

I'm looking for the a simple-quick-easy solution to monitor a SQL table thought Ensemble.

I have a process that update a DataBase ,a scheduled task that runs every night (Not Ensemble)

In the end it updates a table (replica_status) with a new recored with two fileds: Id, DateTime

I looked around the community but didn't find an answerd case.

I'm thinking on a Task that will run a sql outboud adapter BO that checks that table and send a alert if no new record was created yesterday

is this the right approach or is there's a better solution?

0 5
0 388
Question
· Jan 25, 2017
Debugging web app

Hello, I'm trying to debug web app in Atelier remotely.

In Studio I could use "Set as debug target" option for this purposes. The class launches with CSPDEBUG option in browser and everything goes fine. But I can't find how to do this in Atelier.

Can anyone help me?

0 1
0 388

Hey Developers,

It's time to announce the Top Contributors of the InterSystems Developer Community for 2021!🎉

We are pleased to reward the most active contributors across all regional DC sites (EN, ES, PT, JP, CHN):

• Top Authors
  • Top Experts
  • Top Opinion Makers

Let's take a closer look at the DC Wall of Fame 2021 and greet everyone with big applause! 👏🏼

9 6
0 388
Question
· Nov 14, 2022
Image Download from URL

Hello,

I'm currently struggeling with a HTTP request to a URL, which contains an jpeg image file.

Testing the request with a browser or Postman results in the image being shown normally.

Using a %Net.HttpRequest with different configurations has resulted in a corrupted file.

My code works for some URLs from other servers perfectly fine, but with some it produces corrupted file contents which do not represent a jpeg.

0 5
0 388
Article
· Jan 23, 2023 2m read
Global-Streams-to-SQL

In general Global Streams are data objects embedded in Classes / Tables.
Using and viewing them with SQL is normally a part of the access to the containing tables.

SO WHAT?

During debugging or searching for strange or unexpected behavior there could be the need to
get closer to the stored stream. No big problem with direct access to Globals with SMP or Terminal.
But with SQL you are lost.
So my tool provides dynamic access to Global Streams wherever you may need this
Special thanks to @Oliver Wilms for the inspiration for this tool.

6 1
1 388
Question
· May 7, 2022
Cloning a class

Hi Guys,

we have a class with over 24 million records and despite indexes querying is still slow, so we are looking to create a copy or clone of our current class have an scheduled task that runs every night or month, copy old records this new clone (eg. from last month) and remove old them from our current class.

0 6
0 388

I have made a complete copy of our test namespace into a secondary test namespace. Thereby we can test with our current EHR version and our soon to be deployed EHR version simultaneously. However, we have a number of saved searches within the Message Viewer that we would like to have available within our secondary namespace. Is it possible to export the saved searches within the message viewer?

Thanks!

0 3
0 388
Question
· Mar 3, 2016
Filtering incoming records?

We have a situation where we want to detect and ignore documents/records at the earliest possible point based on certain criteria. We have an existing "CDA Preprocessor" in the workflow which is an XSL transform. This is what our contractors are planning to utilize to "filter" these documents. This doesn't really make sense to me. I see XSLT as a way to manipulate the contents of a document and filter certain peices of data. In my brain, I would use an Ensemble business rule to detect the criteria and route the document as necessary.

1 4
0 388

My objective is to find routine's Date/Time Saved someplace inside Cache. The routine's Date/Time Modified as returned by various queries like %Library.RoutineIndex and as seen on the File Open screen is actually Date/Time Compiled last, not Date/Time Saved last. Does anyone know if Date/Time Saved is created when the Save icon is pressed or the routine is imported? Such a timestamp should be immune to subsequent compilations with no changes.

0 5
0 387
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
Telepath PMEP File

Hello All,

Does anyone have a specification for Telepath PMEP file formats?

They look like this

01|XXX|005|MIC|XXX Microbiology & Mycology|123456|25.08.16 15:06|
02|$$$|XX01|||L|
03|F|SURNAME|FORNAME|111222333|MRN1|01.01.1950|52 Some Lane|Somewhere|||AA11 1AB|MRN1|01.01.1950

0 1
0 387

I have created person.csp in my namespace using studio and view->webpage then web page opened in below url

http://localhost:52773/csp/healthshare/pponugotins/person.csp

I have crated new web application as /csp/test. only change is selected unauthenticated

http://localhost:52773/csp/test/person.csp

it should open same webpage , but showing "Invalid Action"

please help me what should i do.

2 3
0 387

Morning everyone,

I would appreciate some advice please- hopefully there is plenty of experts out there.

We are setting up an sFTP share between hospital trusts here in the UK and I have set the outbound operation up using a custom extension of EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FTPOperation.

We are configuring a VPN tunnel to run between the sites also so there is a bit of firewall / network routing to take place to enable the connection but to add in a complication we are on a mirrored cluster and usually present on a Virtual IP address.

0 2
0 387