Hello all,

I have an XSL question and I wanted to see if someone within a community can help me out.

To Summarize: I am working with XSL documents, single and multi-pages.
Inside my style sheet XML document, which is supporting my pages, everything on the page, including a headers, footers and the items are calculated
based on the portrait measurements.
Pages come up on the screen as portrait, but sometimes, depending on dynamic data are wide, they do not print properly in portrait.

0 1
0 391
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,825 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

This is a series of programming challenges for beginners and experienced Caché programmers.

For an introduction : goto to article https://community.intersystems.com/post/advent-code-2016-day1-no-time-ta...

The challenge of day 5 is to calculate a password of 8 characters by finding the MD5 hash of the input and an increasing integer index.
The password is constructed by taking the 6th character of the first 8 hashes that start with 5 zeroes (in hex representation).

2 1
0 391

Hi,

Our ensemble instance has grown significantly since it was first implemented in 2014, and the old interfaces diagram is no longer useful. We started with a few HL7v2 ADT and demographic interfaces, but our use of Ensemble* has grown to include document interfaces, orders and results, ITK and inbound and outbound interfaces from other organisations. (more and more like an Enterprise Service Bus than a simple integration engine)

I'm looking for examples of and methods for creating;

0 2
0 390
Job
· Jan 5, 2021
#Job Opportunity

We are looking to hire a DevOps engineer with expertise in Intersystems Technologies like Ensemble and/or IRIS as essential.

Main responsibility of the Role will be to implement Version Control and automated CI/CD pipeline for code build and deployment via tools and automation scripts for the current Intersystems platforms within the organisation.

If interested please email your resume to utsavi.gajjar@mater.org.au

0 0
0 390

Hi,

I need to route a message synchronously to multiple targets using a routing rule.

In IRIS I built a general routing rule set, made up of a couple of rules. For one Rule in particular, and based on a common condition, I want to send the incoming message to 2 different targets. (no transformation is used)

I can select, in the single SEND action, multiple target names, or, I can create consecutive SEND actions, one after the other, each sending to their specific target.

1 1
0 390

Hi world, i work actually on an intersystems project , my question is :

i've my Rest class that receive an HTTP request from a client side , i want to know how extract data from this http request , for example : date , id_client and measures taken by the client ( i need to extract a weight value catched from a connected scale to my smart phone via bluetooth ) .

Thank you

0 4
0 390

I have SQLCompute with SQLComputeCode on a couple of Properties in my class.

These work fin when I insert/update via ObjectScript or SQL from the ManagementPortal.

However, if I insert (create new record) via my C# app using the Caché ODBC DLL the SQLCompute is ignored, it does not run.

Is this expected InterSystems Caché behaviour? We are on latest IRIS platform.

0 7
0 390

Hey Community,

We're thrilled to invite you to the next "InterSystems Iberia Summit 2022", which will be held in-person once again. Registration is already open!

Join us in this important event where we'll bring together InterSystems customers and partners and also employees and members of the Developer Community - to learn, inspire and share innovation challenges with each other:

➡️ InterSystems Iberia Summit 2022

🗓 November 16 – 17, 2022

📍Valencia. The Westin Valencia hotel

2 2
0 390

When using the REST API classes for building services on a spec-first approach, the implementation class methods are usually built this format:

ClassMethod <method-name>(body As %DynamicObject) As %Stream.Object

But sometimes it keeps building the endpoint implementation method like this:

ClassMethod <method-name>(body As %Stream.Object) As %DynamicObject

It has been a problem because the rest of my implementation rely on the fact that the "body" object is a DynamicObject.

0 4
0 390

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Visual Studio Code for ObjectScript: Choosing an IDE/Source Code Combination

https://www.youtube.com/embed/natTHVfXzwY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
0 390

Hi -

I'm trying to figure out what is the best (or at least pros & cons) on how to manage login accounts in a multi-tenant SaaS web based application context.

Assume that a company is designing a collections of web based applications that they will be selling as "services" to their clients, and that these clients will each have their own "users" and "customers" that will be logging into these services.

0 3
0 390

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to join the upcoming InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Integrated Development Environments on May 19 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this edition of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talks, we put the spotlight on Integrated Development Environments (IDEs). We'll talk about InterSystems latest initiative with the open source ObjectScript extension to Visual Studio Code, discussing what workflows are particularly suited to this IDE, how development, support, and enhancement requests will work in an open source ecosystem, and more.

2 1
0 390
Question
· May 4, 2016
Atelier and overriding

I'm used to using Class/Refactor/Override in Studio to override methods, properties, xData blocks, etc regularly.

I can't see how to replicate that in Atelier at the m moment. Is this possible ?

3 2
0 389

I use the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation table a lot. Someone just referred me to the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Document table, which has an AggregationId column.

I assume that column references the ID column in the .Aggregation table. If so, does this mean that if the same document was requested 1,000 times that there will be 1,000 entries for it in the .Document table? This seems inefficient to me. Why not have one record in the document table and have a DocumentId column in the Aggregation table?

0 7
0 389

Is there any config setting in Net.SSH.Session that I can use to set StrictHostKeyChecking to no, I am getting an error about unable to exchange encryption keys. Also how would I set keyboard-interactive I dont see any option to set this?

aSSH Error [80101012]: Authentication failed (username/password) [80101012]

0 1
0 389

I have a Zen page, and I would like to have an onload handler to run a bit of javascript when the page is ready. Unfortunately, the page inherits from a template, and the template already has an onload handler that does all kinds of useful things. Is there any way to override the onload handler in my page, while still being able to call the onload handler that is inherited from the template? In ObjectScript, there is ##super, but in javascript, there is no equivalent of that.

0 2
0 389
Question
· Aug 29, 2017
ad hoc sql service

Hi everyone, I have a SQL service that is working fine, except I don't want it to run on a schedule or continuously. I'd like to only run when requested. Run once and then stop until another request. Is there anyway to set up a service like that?

0 4
0 389

We are updating a C# module which creates consumes an OdbcConnection from System.Data.Odbc. This module used to create a DSN-less connection through the InterSystems Cache driver, and we are updating it to call the IRIS ODBC35 driver following migration of the target database.

The Cache connection was formed formatted as follows:

0 4
1 389

We resume our series of articles on the FHIR Adapter tool available to HealthShare HealthConnect and InterSystems IRIS users.

In the previous articles we have presented the small application on which we set up our workshop and showed the architecture deployed in our IRIS instance after installing the FHIR Adapter. In today's article we will see an example of how we can perform one of the most common CRUD (Create - Read - Update - Delete) operations, the reading operation, and we will do it by recovering a Resource.

6 3
4 389
Question
· Apr 15, 2016
SQL Parsing error

Found in:

• atelier-1.0.0AT.142.0
  • Cache for UNIX (Apple Mac OS X for x86-64) 2016.2 (Build 636U) Wed Apr 13 2016 21:07:40 EDT

Breaks on FOR SOME when using a table reference:

1 3
0 389
Question
· Apr 12, 2017
Message Profiling

Hi all,

I was wondering if InterSystems offers any message profiling capabilities. What I mean by "message profiling" is essentially stats or metrics gathered from a collection of data submissions of a particular type. For instance, average number of segments <XYZ> in a specific HL7 V2 message type. Or the number of sections found in a HL7 V3 CDA documents.

Curious if there is anything like this provided "out-of-box".

Thanks!

James

0 4
0 389