Hi Community

I've just started developing for a new client and noticed that the View Raw Contents link isn't displayed when inspecting HL7 message contents in the Management Portal. Is the link missing due to:

1) a configuration setting?

2) a security setting?

3) a difference between installation on Unix Vs Windows?

And is there a way to turn it on?

I've trawled through the doco but haven't been able to find anything on this.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

Duncan

0 2
0 240
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,765 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am trying to create a list of id's which are of type integer. I have created a class like below and then I am trying to call the class from a BPL to first initialize the list. In the BPL, I have an assign action that is using set and a context variable setup to hold the list data. The property is using the class I have created, ##class(MSI.IN835.EOBList).%New(). I keep getting an error back saying the method does not exist. Why does it not like the %new method? I am new to cache object script, so if their is a better way to do this, I am open to that as well.

0 9
0 1.8K

Hi! I have a local project written on Cache and Atelier on my PC. I need to move it to notebook. Tried to export globals, classes, MAC-programms and csp with frontend stuff, but after I created my apps on notebook and imported my set, it just didn't work. I think it's because I have some settings on Management Portal, so how can I export portal settings and what I should export to have my working apps on another computer?

0 3
0 311
Article
· Apr 25, 2018 4m read
DNI functions

Hi everyone!

I want to share four functions with you. I hope that you can use it at some time.

DNI: the initials of the type of national identity document, is composed of different series of numbers and letters. That proves the identity and personal data of the holder, as well as the Spanish nationality. Example: 94494452X

NIE: The NIE or foreigner identity number is a code for foreigners in Spain.

In this page you can generate examples of DNI or NIE https://generadordni.es/

3 8
0 753

LS,

I'm executing a query using JDBC on a PostgreSQL db:

SET statement_timeout TO 600000000; COMMIT SELECT * FROM bi_hour

The query is aborted with the following message:

FOUT #5023: Fout in Java Gateway: JDBC Gateway getClob(0,2) errorBad value for type long : active

The column 'blocked_status' contains the value 'active' is of type 'text'. I figure somewhere the SQL Gateway tries to convert the text value into a long but I can't find where, any suggestions?

0 2
0 290

I am using the EnsLib.RecordMap.Operation.BatchFileOperation to write a batch to a file but for some reason this has been working fine as of yesterday I had a problem with the cache databases filling up running out of memory so had to compact my database and gain space now when I run the operation I get the above error .Of course in my batch table there is no batch record with ID 1.The message is passed with the correct header information but still get this error any suggestions why?

0 3
0 764

Hi,

I have a service that I need to receive notifications from when the service has started. Usually this service will be off, but when started a need a method to be called so I can email and be alerted. The only method I know I can use is " OnProcessInput" but this is when an input is received (new file, new message...) but I could not find any events to deal when the service starts...I tried "OnInit" but does not seems to work...any ideas?

0 3
0 336

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Shared Development in the 21st Century

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gOLC2gICEVQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 346
Question
· Apr 24, 2018
Atelier sync fail

Background : We are now using server side shared developer pool via Studio.

I have setup Atelier on my local and forked the code from the server to workspace on my local. Meanwhile another developer made a change in some class and I want to see the changes.

So I went to Atelier Explorer found the class with "small yellow triangle" (this says that the code changed at the server). So right clicked and did a diff against the server version and found the changes. Now I tired to sync my local with server code by clicking right click and "Synchronize". Got following error.

0 6
0 383

Hi, folks. I have an HL7 SIU message inbound that is missing a few fields, such as patient ID and provider ID. I insert this HL7 message and a few of the fields into a SQL database. My SQL team then runs a stored procedure to retrieve the patient ID and provider ID and insert the found values into fields in the table. I would like to then do a select from the table, load the HL7 message and add the fields that were found by the SQL stored procedure into the HL7 message. I'm attempting to use a DTL to accomplish this.

0 4
0 847
Question
· Jan 31, 2018
EDIFACT SCHEME OR SEF

We need to process 01B edifact files, INVOICE / CREDIT NOTE / DEBIT NOTE, ORDER, MESSAGE STATUS

Does anyone have SEF files or scheme to import , this EDIFACT version or other to use it at Ensemble?

Thanks in adavance!

0 12
0 588

"Telegram" is a well-known instant messenger, which provides an API for creating bots. The features of this API allow you to create bots with a wide range of functionality including receiving payments.
With the help of the telegram bot, I solved a simple task - sending Alerts from Ensemble to Telegram.

Advantages: Alerts come to the mobile phone, a notification appears, so there is no need to install any additional applications (in contrast to the solution https://community.intersystems.com/post/sending-alerts-mobile-phone-using-pushover- httpoutboundadapter).

The bot can be extended by adding new commands, for example, for managing the Production or for solving other tasks in Iris, Ensemble or Cache.

14 0
6 1.3K

Is there a function in Atelier that's equivalent to Studio's "Find in Files"? Namely, to search for assets containing a given search pattern across an entire namespace -- not just across files that are currently in the local project.

I've been playing with the search functions in Eclipse, and so far haven't found a combination of options that will search against assets that are only on the server -- I can only get results for assets that are already in my workspace.

2 7
0 679

Hi,

The following sql statement is working through the SMP but couldn't make it work through the code.

The table is a linked table to oracle db.

Tried to change the date property in the linked table class from %Date to %String and also tried using %SQL.Statement and %Library.ResultSet

this work through SMP:

INSERT INTO PACKAGE.SOME_TABLE_NAME

(EFFECTIVE_START_DATE,MORE,DATA,HERE)

VALUES (to_date ('2018-04-01','yyyy-mm-dd'),123,456,789)

In the code i'm using '?' in the statement for the parameters.

0 14
0 398

Hi,
Trying to work with REST protocol, using IIS 8, both client and server are Cache servers,
I have the following problem-
When I send a PUT command, I get the following error:
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Length Required</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Length Required</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 411. The request must be chunked or have a content length.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

0 2
0 898
Question
· Apr 20, 2018
Special Character API

Hi

Made a request for API REST.

Using HTTP Request adapter.

Adapter As EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter

Outside the Ensemble an API response is JSON (CORRECT)

Answer in Ensemble: =?Á
Â0
?_eä,cÒ
'=
*^<YÙF¡í$í¼ÈÞÝt
oÉ÷ý$?|
¤1¡{Dâhà°Ý?Öù)2ós??R?¸¼?ºd?$,ñD+»??
?
ÔºQZéýNÕ V{C?óò?b¢?éÍ )$
²5Å?wEë? ??©tÖã1z×2FëÊnôeË æ??]Zßq ܺ?á

Help me.

Thank you

0 8
0 426
Question
· Apr 15, 2018
Cache Compile Problem

Hi Guys,

We experiencing a strange problem with one of the clients on Cache 2008, for time to time they can't run any of their Crystal reports and each time we had re-compile the classes used in the affected report to get it running, then it happens again for the same reports.

0 7
0 708