The 2019.4 versions of InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, and IRIS Studio are now Generally Available!
These releases are available from the WRC Software Distribution site, with build number 2019.4.0.383.0.
InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2019.4 has many new capabilities including:
- New Automatic Configuration Customization
- System security, performance, and efficiency enhancements including node tables
- ICM support for Tencent Cloud
- List Class available in the Native API for Java and .Net
- Container and Cloud Deployment improvements
- SQL enhancements
InterSystems IRIS for Health 2019.4 includes all of the enhancements of InterSystems IRIS. In addition, this release includes FHIR searching with chained parameters (including reverse chaining) and minor updates to FHIR and other health care protocols.
These are detailed in the documentation:
- InterSystems IRIS 2019.4 documentation and release notes
- IRIS for Health 2019.4 documentation and release notes
InterSystems IRIS Studio 2019.4 is a standalone development image supported on Microsoft Windows. It works with InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health version 2019.4 and below, as well as with Caché and Ensemble.
As this is a CD release it is only available in OCI (Open Container Initiative) a.k.a. Docker container format. The platforms on which this is supported for production and development are detailed in the Supported Platforms document.