InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,196 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Aug 15, 2019
List property

I have a list property that I query from the database to get the values contained in that list using $LISTFROMSTRING() when the list is returned the list values contain a rectangle like character similar to when you copy past something to the Terminal and it has a preceding space .The problem is I need to compare those values to other values and they do not match because of this value I have tried to use $EXTRACT(value,*W) and *P but this is not striping the preceding character how do I get rid of this character any ideas please.

0 3
0 479

Each business component in Ensemble picks up its allocated jobs from a pool, and the Pool Size setting for each component determines how many jobs each component can work on each time. In this article we will be specifically discussing different Pool Size settings for Business Processes.

Pool Size = 1

5 3
0 1.1K

Pretty straight forward.

I'm tempted to hard-code ISO-8859-1 inside my VSCode extension when working with CSP because this seems to be the encoding used by default, but I need to know if there's any other possible configuration. So can you share your experience when working with CSPs? Like issues with encoding, discoveries regarding it, workarounds etc.

Also, can someone tell me if it's possible to work with UTF-8 encoded CSP files using Atelier without breaking the encoding of the output file?

0 3
1 634

Our current file repository was on a linux server, but it has been having issues. For this reason, we are moving the data to SharePoint online, since we already pay for the service. It seems there is not an option to ftp/sftp files to/from the SharePoint Online server from our RedHat server (Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2015.2.3 (Build 855_0_17370))

How would I send and receive From the RedHat server to the SPO Server?

I'd love full example code, but any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

0 3
0 3K

I configured a SQL inbound adapter to monitor my local Cache database.

But I got "ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectFailed: ODBC Connect failed for 'SAMPLES' /
'' with error ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: DSN/User Connect."

Same error if the DSN setting is blank or set to my namespace.

Question is whether SQL inbound adapter is for external database server ONLY?

0 3
0 277

Hi,

I am in a situation where my container is on UTC time (as is the host). But I need to send a datetime to a machine in a specific time zone. Various languages have constructs for doing that, sometimes you need a library

C#: var today = TimeZoneInfo. ConvertTimeFromUtc(timeUtc, easternZone);

python has the pytz library.

0 3
0 510

I have to write a DTL with the Data Transformation Builder to convert messages from HL7 ORU R01 v2.1 to HL7 ORU R01 v2.5. The incoming messages contain a text in OBX-5. This text contains LF characters (only LF - Segment separator is CR). Therefore it is not possible to parse the incoming message. While testing the transformation the OBX Segment ends at the first occurence of LF. Is there a way to replace the LF character before parsing?

example:

source:

OBX||FT|ltest1|| first line

second line

last line

||||||F|

target:

0 3
0 824

Brew HaHa Coffeehouse on Twitter: "Many things have changed at Brew Haha  since the pandemic. This week we are going to share many of those changes  with you. Follow us so you

Welcome to the July'22 Community Release!

We’ve recently made some interesting changes to your experience in the InterSystems Community:

📌 notifications like in social networks

📌 improved subscription setting

📌 brand new "About us" page

📌 friendlier "Members" page

Let's have a closer look at all these improvements!

8 3
0 341

What is the correct way to write embedded SQL that will use a Like operator and local variable. Ex How can a sql query return the IDs of all rows where LastName has the substring "Doe"?

Set nameToFind="Doe". The below does not work.

&sql(Select ID from myTable where LastName like '%:nameToFind%')

Simple enough but this syntax is tricky!!

0 3
0 3.9K

Good morning, evening, night,... wink

A small reflection/question for today... it's true that new IRIS for Health (I4H) releases are more and more powerful each time regarding FHIR capabilities. Nowadays it allows us to consume FHIR resources with extrem easiness, we can connect with end-points in external FHIR servers very easily and make I4H act as passthrough or consume their resources... or, even more, we can define, configure and run a FHIR repository in, literally, less than 5 minutes.

7 3
0 314

I'm testing an HL7 2.4 -> HL7 2.3.1 set of transformations. For the time being the source (service) and sink (operation) are file adapters. What I'd really like is to be able to save the output file with a name matching/containing the input file name - but as the DTL transformation in between uses "new" rather than "copy" it looks like I'm losing (some of?) the metadata, including the "Source" field (Body tab, message viewer).

Is there any way of preserving the Source field so the OutboundAdapter has access to it?

0 3
0 375

Hi!

I'm trying to install a ZPM package in my 2018 cache to use swagger-ui in my api-rest, but when I execute command line:
Do $System.OBJ.Load("/mypath/zpm.xml","ck")

I receive this error message:

ERRO #6301: Erro no Parser XML SAX: Linha: 2 Deslocamento: 39 Este arquivo não parece ter sido exportado pelo Caché, não é possível importá-lo.
ELEMENTO DE ORIGEM: %ZEN.Component.html (htmlContent)

I'm trying to install the version: zpm-0.5.1

Can anyone help me?

0 3
0 167

Hello,

We wonder how could we send an HL7 message to a service to test it.

For example, we have a service, at localhost port 19111

We have tried to use SoapUI to send a REST POST request as follows:

At the event log we see the following trace:

Then, if we try with POSTMAN as follows:

0 3
0 2.8K

Pyodbc supports calling stored procedure , but if the IRIS Stored Procedure ROWSPEC has a column with datatype specified as %Date or %Time, Pyodbc fails to fetch it and throws this error.

"

pyodbc.Error: (' 2201', '[ 2201] [Cache ODBC][State : 22018 ][Native Code 22005]\r\nERROR #388: Unknown error, code 22005 (22005) (SQLGetData)')

"

on printing the cursor execute description, pyodbc reads the column as <int>.

0 3
0 843
Question
· Aug 24, 2017
Error on SQL update service

I have a simple SQL service that does a simple select from an SQL database. After the select, I do an update to set the ProcessedFlag to "Y" for yes, so my next pass doesn't select records already processed. The service works fine, except when it's done I get the error below, anybody know what is causing this error?

0 3
0 325