InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,185 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 398

Hi Community!

I'm sharing a little tool (REST service) to download interoperability messages from your browser.

You only need to:
1. Create a web application in Management Portal (e.g. /downloadmsg) and set DispatchClass=Util.DownloadMsg.
2. Call the tool using your browser passing the namespace and the message header id to download.
http://localhost:52773/downloadmsg/ns/mydev/msgid/17441

0 0
0 398

The cdirectmgr utility will no longer be included with product distributions beginning with the Caché 2016.2 release . This was an older VB application (predating the Caché cube) which allowed users to define server connections for Visual M/Caché Direct applications. As VB 6 is no longer supported by Microsoft, we will no longer ship this component. The same functionality is already available from the cube utility.

It is also posted in Compatibility blog.

0 3
0 398

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Visual Studio Code for ObjectScript: Choosing an IDE/Source Code Combination

https://www.youtube.com/embed/natTHVfXzwY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
0 398

Hello all,

I have an XSL question and I wanted to see if someone within a community can help me out.

To Summarize: I am working with XSL documents, single and multi-pages.
Inside my style sheet XML document, which is supporting my pages, everything on the page, including a headers, footers and the items are calculated
based on the portrait measurements.
Pages come up on the screen as portrait, but sometimes, depending on dynamic data are wide, they do not print properly in portrait.

0 1
0 398

Today I'm releasing a new EWD 3 module - ewd-feder8.

ewd-feder8 is a federation or integration platform, built as an extension of the EWD 3 ewd-xpress module. So what does it do and what's it for?

It's all about federating and integrating multiple web or REST service end-points.

At its simplest you can use it as a proxy server in front of a remote web service or REST end-point.

2 0
0 397

Hi,

Our ensemble instance has grown significantly since it was first implemented in 2014, and the old interfaces diagram is no longer useful. We started with a few HL7v2 ADT and demographic interfaces, but our use of Ensemble* has grown to include document interfaces, orders and results, ITK and inbound and outbound interfaces from other organisations. (more and more like an Enterprise Service Bus than a simple integration engine)

I'm looking for examples of and methods for creating;

0 2
0 397

Hi,

I need to route a message synchronously to multiple targets using a routing rule.

In IRIS I built a general routing rule set, made up of a couple of rules. For one Rule in particular, and based on a common condition, I want to send the incoming message to 2 different targets. (no transformation is used)

I can select, in the single SEND action, multiple target names, or, I can create consecutive SEND actions, one after the other, each sending to their specific target.

1 1
0 397

The DeepSee TroubleShooting Guide helps you track down and fix problems occurring in your DeepSee project. A common problem is finding less records than expected in a DeepSee Cube or a related Subject Area. The DeepSee TroubleShooting Guide suggests starting your investigation by checking the following:

Check cube for build restrictions

Check if maxFacts is used

Check if Build Errors are occurring

2 0
0 397
Article
· May 25, 2023 2m read
API to import/export routines

This is an article on the InterSystems FAQ site.

1. Export API

a. Use $system.OBJ.Export() to specify individual routines to export. For example:

do $system.OBJ.Export("TEST1.mac,TEST2.mac","c:\temp\routines.xml",,.errors)

The format to specify is routine name.extension, and the extension is mac, bas, int, inc, obj.

Errors during export are stored in errors.

7 2
2 397

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online Meetup with the Winners of the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest!

Date & Time: Friday, July 24, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 2
0 397

Given a complex method flagged with [ SqlProc ] so it is available as an SQL stored procedure, what's the best way to report a non-system error detected in that method - say, for example, an error %Status - so that the SQL query calling it fails descriptively? Is it best to create and throw an exception, or are there special % variables involved (like in a trigger)? I haven't been able to find an answer in the documentation.

Thanks in advance!

0 2
0 397

Hi, Community!

I'm using Git with DeepSee and when I need to do a commit to the git repo I'm exporting ALL the pivots and dashboards from the namespace. But I can forget to do that) And it can take time for a large system.

What is the way to manage automatical export of DeepSee artefacts which we are editing in UI (Cubes, Pivots, Dashboards, Pivot Variables, Term lists, Shared Measures) into files every time when I push Save button?

0 5
0 397

Hi,

i have today

- update from Ensemble 2016.1.0.656.0 to 2017.2.1.801.0
- Java JDK 8 (U161) [latest Version]
- Eclipse (JavaScript & WebDev) Release 4.7.3
- Atelier 1.1 plugin (from Marketplace)
- Migrate a small testing Project

Trying "Debug":

- Debug Configurations ...
- "Atelier Application Attach" -> "New"
- Select Server, Choosing the process i want, "Apply", "Debug"

Error:

0 2
0 397

Attached to this post is a PDF document outlining some of the key enhancements included with 2016.2. I will be giving a WebEx session that is open to all tomorrow at 11 AM EST. Once the WebEx is over I will be adding a link to the recording for those who cannot attend.

2016.2 Field Test Launch
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
11:00 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 30 mins

Meeting number: 747 673 229

Join!

4 0
0 396
Question
· Oct 7, 2022
Mirror Failover Settings

Hi All,

Our mirrored HealthShare environment has failed over a few times recently due to underlying infrastructure issues (that are being worked on and resolved).

In the HealthShare logs we are seeing:

10/06/22-00:54:35:925 (4736) 1 Journal Daemon has been inactive with I/O pending for 10 seconds:
gjrnoff=524741316,iocomplete=523852600,filecnt=1011,fail=0
10/06/22-00:54:55:086 (4736) 3 CP: Pausing users because Journal Daemon has not shown
signs of activity for 30 seconds. Users will resume if Journal Daemon is active again

My question is:

0 4
2 396

InterSystems is proud to announce another developer preview release, as part of the developer preview program for the 2022.3. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2022.3 and there are also brand new capabilities, such as the new FHIR SQL Builder, improvements for Columnar Storage, and support to Oracle Linux 9 (not in this preview yet).

2 4
0 396