Hi developers!

InterSystems Grand Prix unites all the key features of InterSystems data platforms!

Thus we invite you to use the following features and collect additional technical bonuses that will help you to win the prize!

Here we go!

• InterSystems FHIR - 5
  • IntegratedML - 4
  • Native API - 3
  • Interoperability - 3
  • Production EXtension(PEX) - 4
  • Embedded Python - 5
  • Adaptive Analytics (AtScale) Cubes usage - 4
  • Tableau, PowerBI, Logi usage - 3
  • InterSystems IRIS BI - 3
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • Unit Testing - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

0 0
0 260
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,958 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Nov 17, 2020
Terminal replacement

Hi

Has anyone found a good terminal emulator replacement for Cache Terminal?

We want one where the up arrow works to bring back the last command typed (without extraneous characters appearing at the beginning of the line) and be able to run D ^JOURNAL and have it display correctly.

I tried WebTerminal a couple of years back and but it didn't work properly with the journal. I've tried RoyalTS and that doesn't do up arrow or the journal correctly even though it's supposed to be emulating a VT400.

Any suggestions?

thanks

0 4
0 260

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video, specially recorded by @Renato Banzai for the InterSystems IRIS AI Programming Contest:

IRIS ML Suite Demo

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3-YSnFQnMLU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 260

Hi Community,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Updates on Security: OpenSSL and a New "Security" Database

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eb5kPw8-l08
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 260

I am updating the PV1 segment with values from the database but when I get two values back I dont know how to separate them with a tilde and insert. Any advice for me on that?

so if I get two values returned

my PV1.7 segment should be :

My current code is as below: It works fine for one value, but when there are more than 2 values returned I need to find a way to include it

0 5
0 260

A question has come up that I am not finding the answer for.... Does the daily purge process re-index EnsLib.HL7.SearchTable or other SQL tables? In looking at the purge process documentation I am not seeing anything that mentions EnsLib.HL7.SearchTable. Do we have to manually constantly re-index tables that we create? For example I created another search table based off of EnsLib.HL7.Search table, will I need to constantly watch this as it grows? How do tables get index, is there some kind of mechanism that automatically does it, or are we responsible for indexing tables ourselves?

0 1
0 260

Hi Developers,

This post is a compilation of Top Authors, Top Experts and Top Opinion Makers of the InterSystems Developer Community in 2019. And it is a good guide "Who to Follow" in 2020.

We're glad to present these people who have contributed a lot to our community in 2019.

Let's take a closer look at the DC Wall of Fame 2019 and greet everyone with big applause! 👏🏼

6 2
0 260

Hi,

I recently moved to a Mac M2. I was already using VSCode on my intel-based Mac, and used the plug "objectscriptQuality for VSCode". It installs nicely, but it does not seem to do anything, not even an error. I installed the same java version (but ARM based) as on my old machine so that prerequisite is met. Also set the path to java in VSCode.

Any clues/has anyone got this working on a Mac based on Apple silicon M1/M2 chips?

Thanks.

0 5
0 260

1) I have an oref pointing to an object on disk

2) I save the object which causes an UPDATE / AFTER Trigger to fire, and updates a value in an embedded object property

3) I would like to see that new embedded property value in my in-memory object (for unit testing)

Is there a way to do this via a method call? Or do I need to close the object and re-open it to see the updated value?

Thanks!

Ben

0 1
0 260

After I loaded the intersystems/iam:0.34-1-1 image in local, I am trying to do the next step of configuration.

2) Configure your InterSystems IRIS instance

2a) Enable the /api/IAM web application
2b) Enable the IAM user
2c) Change the password for the IAM user

Do we need to change these settings in iris.cpf file? any inputs where we have to configure? I have IRIS 2019.1.1 installed in my machine.

Thanks,

Nag.

0 2
0 260

We have a rest service that collects production status information like whether a connection is disabled, enabled, etc.

I would like to present that data in a DeepSee dashboard but do not know how to create a pivot that accesses the data gathered by the service.

Does anyone have any information or documentation about how a dashboard would be configured to use use a Rest service?

Thank you

0 2
1 260

Hi Community,

It's time for the new videos from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel! Are you ready?

Please welcome the first session recording from InterSystems Developers:

The State of the InterSystems Developer Community

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sTSzhETokWQ

1 0
0 260
Question
· Nov 15, 2018
SQL calculated property rollback

Greetings all,

I have a quick SQL question. I am working with a class, which has a calculated property, which in turned indexed.
The calculation for this property is created based on another property value via:
SqlComputeOnChange = attributes - so basically every time I add a property attribute to my class, my new property
is calculated based on some SqlComputeCode which calls some class method.

That initial setup works as designed.

0 1
0 260
Question
· Feb 7, 2018
Next Word Behavior

When using Atelier on COS ctrl-left and ctrl-right considers a word to start on each capital letter in variable names. So if you are on the word:

UpdateServerName

The cursor will stop on the capital U, S, and N. Same thing in javascript files, but NOT in css files. In Studio it didn't use to stop on capital letters in variable names etc. Personally I consider this very annoying and requires a lot more key presses to jump across code to the right spot.

Is this behavior changeable to NOT stop on capital letters?

0 2
0 260

Newly created routines aren't showing up in the list for a namespace, even using the refresh button.

I checked the ^ROUTINE global and the newly created routine is there. Also, I can zload it and zprint it in the namespace.

Is there another global that is not being populated that vscode uses to build the list?

0 14
0 260

Hello

I am running a script from a CMD command line using : C:\CacheSys\Bin\cterm.exe /console=cn_iptcp:127.0.0.1[23] myscript.SCR %CD%

The script should authorize something (or not) in the following lines of the GO.CMD

But How can i return an information from inside the script to the GO.CMD script ?

Any idea ?

0 2
0 260

Does anyone know of an API that will do a hostname look-up based on IP? We could of course use call-out but the format of the results vary based on OS and if there is already an ObjectScript tool which will parse this then we'd rather use what is already available.

Thanks!
Ben

0 4
0 260

Until this week, my customer had Ensemble writing HL7 messages to my TCP listener, working fine on ageing physical servers (Windows Server 2003, Caché 2009). They had four app servers (app1, app2, app3 and app4) with an overarching DNS simply called "app". Ensemble was connecting to "app:port", and it somehow found whichever of the four app servers my background listener was running on, and the interface worked fine for 10+ years.

0 4
0 260

Hi ,

I have a code written in cache sql and trying to understand it, below is the code , can anyone help me understand what does that mean

ex - !! dosage_unit !!

SELECT (CASE WHEN (order_description IS NULL OR (order_description='')) THEN '' ELSE (order_description) END) !! (CASE WHEN (dosage IS NULL OR dosage_unit IS NULL OR (dosage='') OR (dosage_unit='')) THEN '' ELSE (', ' !! dosage !! ' ' !! dosage_unit !!

Thank You in advance.

1 12
0 259

Hi all, My first post. I hope I have created it correctly.

Our team is looking to increase the number of characters in our Ensemble 'Categories' for Services, Processes and operations.

We are doing this to better identify things like Vendor, Message type and integrated application names...

One of our team members thought his might increase processing overhead and a discussion ensued that was not resolved.

my thoughts...

0 2
0 259