I've got a custom function that calls a SP and it appears to work now and again.It appears that the function appears to be caching previous results? The only way I've been able to get it to work with the correct result is either by sending the same message multiple times or restarting the router which isn't ideal. Have you come across this before?
Thanks for coming back to me Robert, I ended up resorting to using a count to make make my decision for INSERT or UPDATE as I couldn't get the method to work.
I think that the document you mentioned and that was the same one I quoted. Perhaps I'll just stick to the classic methods rather than using INSERT OR UPDATE.
Thank you for your help, I'm now getting results back from my stored procedure. I did have one problem though, when the wizard created the ClassMethod it wrapped the stored procedure name in double quotes and as a result HS couldn't find it when connecting to the server. Once removed the method, worked like a treat.
To leave a comment or answer to post please log in
Please log in
To leave a post please log in