Memorial Sloan Kettering is HIRING | Healthshare Integration Engineer, Remote
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center — the world’s oldest and largest private cancer center — has devoted more than 135 years to exceptional patient care, innovative research, and outstanding educational programs. Today, we are one of 51 National Cancer Institute–designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers, with state-of-the-art science flourishing side by side with clinical studies and treatment.
We are looking for Healthshare Integration Engineers to join our Health Information Exchange team. You could have major impact on a growing Scaled Agile team that will play a crucial role in expanding MSK’s digital reach. There are many complex integration projects planned with our external healthcare and RHIO partners which you could influence with your design and development expertise. Click here to apply!
- Strong in integration projects with healthcare-specific standards (HL7, CCD, C-CDA, X12, etc.)
- Experienced with the InterSystems technology stack, i.e. Caché, Healthshare, Ensemble in a Healthcare environment.
- Experienced with technologies such as: Caché Object Script, SOAP APIs or REST APIs
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes evolving information
- A developer who codes with minimal corrections needed and can independently plan projects and coordination/collaborate with other development teams across the organization
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- A developer with experience/exposure to the Scaled Agile Framework or the willingness to learn
- Participate in full SDLC of a project including analysis, design, programming, implementation support
- Work with product company and consulting vendors in implementing, maintaining, and customizing MSK’s health information exchange
- Develop programs that may interface with other applications/databases, to meet complex business requirements.
- Analyze functional requirements, systems architecture and applications on assigned projects
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new systems, enhancements and/or upgrades to current systems.
- Design program and technical specifications for various applications that may include data flow, data storage, interface design, and system architecture, on assigned projects
- Define test cases; prepares data and scripts for testing
- Produce required functional, technical, and user documentation (e.g., business requirements, functional and technical specifications, system architecture, data flows, end-users training requirements) on assigned projects
- Resolve production problems; support, maintain, and enhance assigned systems
- Proven experience as a healthshare or integration developer
- Experience building with Healthshare or Caché
Competitive compensation packages | Generous Vacation, Sick time + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | 12 Weeks Maternity/Paternity & Adoption Assistance | Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility